Joe Biden 2021

tantric superman

5 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

It's usually the ones screaming the loudest that are the real racists. You should work on trying to accept people that are different from you. America is a melting pot

I for one know I need to work on accepting people who are largely intolerant of anyone different than them and who support the overthrow of our democracy.  I'll get right on it.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, immortal13 said:

It's usually the ones screaming the loudest that are the real racists. You should work on trying to accept people that are different from you. America is a melting pot

America is a melting pot. Which is why the Republican Party that you support has become an old white person party that is anti immigrant (to keep out the browns) anti voting and democracy (to prevent the melting pot from voting) and pro gun (to shoot the melting pot if necessary). 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 1

7 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

America is a melting pot. Which is why the Republican Party that you support has become an old white person party that is anti immigrant (to keep out the browns) anti voting and democracy (to prevent the melting pot from voting) and pro gun (to shoot the melting pot if necessary). 

Too bad your party is led by an old white man 

Just spent a coupla days with German friends along the Rhein. We talked plenty of current situations, including the highest inflation rate in Germany in 30+ years. At one point when it came up, I said “yeah, it’s a shame that Joe Biden did that.” Friend looked at me quizzically….”but it’s all over the industrialized world? And it’s about supply and demand, and a big part is global energy prices?” I had my chuckle, and explained that lots of Americans blamed the president for this inflation, and he shook his head.

I think Biden has done an utterly lackluster job this far, but blaming inflation and energy prices on him (which, by the way, I thought Texans LOVED high oil prices? Which is it, fellas?) is utterly stupid, and 100% on Trumpkin brand.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

39 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

nutters in the neighborhood who stupidly broadcast their delusion on nextdoor are now convinced that the chinese own joe and that is the current greatest threat to the country

That shit has been around for ages and started from some Facebook post or chain email.  Boomers need to stay off social media of all kinds.  It’s fucking ridiculous how gullible and stupid they are.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

Just spent a coupla days with German friends along the Rhein. We talked plenty of current situations, including the highest inflation rate in Germany in 30+ years. At one point when it came up, I said “yeah, it’s a shame that Joe Biden did that.” Friend looked at me quizzically….”but it’s all over the industrialized world? And it’s about supply and demand, and a big part is global energy prices?” I had my chuckle, and explained that lots of Americans blamed the president for this inflation, and he shook his head.

I think Biden has done an utterly lackluster job this far, but blaming inflation and energy prices on him (which, by the way, I thought Texans LOVED high oil prices? Which is it, fellas?) is utterly stupid, and 100% on Trumpkin brand.

he or his admin are certainly adding to inflation, just as the last 4 admins have. we've been printing money since the auto bailotu of '07. more of a boomer fuck over younger people kind of thing than a thanks biden kind of thing. 

how is Germany going? shove a pretzel up your but yet?

1 minute ago, staboner said:

he or his admin are certainly adding to inflation, just as the last 4 admins have. we've been printing money since the auto bailotu of '07. more of a boomer fuck over younger people kind of thing than a thanks biden kind of thing. 

how is Germany going? shove a pretzel up your but yet?

Inflation?

Let me tell you about the 70s. 

10 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Someone left the DT gate open again. Where were these dipshits the past five years defending their orange god?  They sure seem concerned now. 

It’s pretty predictable when they show up. They’ll be gone again soon leaving behind one troll to keep the flame alive until the next round of what they think is good news for them. It’s as predictable as the seasons. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Goofyboy said:

That shit is all over the west side. I’m south of Cinco Ranch. Pretty sure 70% of my neighborhood is Trumpkins that have no clue how things actually work. The loudest ones have the least understanding.

Isn't that part of town full of aggy hicks? 

56 minutes ago, wildcat09 said:

Those are wanna-be hicks.

No, about half don’t even have a truck. The ones that do have 150s. White Range rovers with 12th man stickers seem to be the go to.  Now go 10 mins west, and you get into the horse properties and you definitely get the more “country” guys, but still pretty far from hicks.  Those dudes hang out up in Waller. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

We got 3 horns on our street and about 20 ags. But wouldn’t call most of them hicks. Most are engineers that grew up in the area from my rough census. 

In this instance "hicks" is a catch all term for Trump voting, anti science, anti intellectual morons. Not limited to your garden variety mouth breather. 

1 minute ago, 6th Street said:

In this instance "hicks" is a catch all term for Trump voting, anti science, anti intellectual morons. Not limited to your garden variety mouth breather. 

Oh, yeah. We Trumpy af over here. Think we had one Beto sign on the entire street and you’d have thought the world was ending. Which is weird because the pigment allotment is pretty, pretty diverse.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Goofyboy said:

That shit is all over the west side. I’m south of Cinco Ranch. Pretty sure 70% of my neighborhood is Trumpkins that have no clue how things actually work. The loudest ones have the least understanding.

Dude unless they believe exactly the same as you there's no way they could have a clue how things actually work! How could they?