Joe Biden 2021

tantric superman

Well, I mean, they didn't really have the choice.  They probably would have actually.  Sorry, I just watched Hamilton last night.
They definitely would have, but I'm also sure that had George lost 2 popular votes, he wouldn't have set himself up to lose a 3rd.

But what does it say about where we're at that some Americans are gladly anticipating that possibility?

Just now, tchookem said:

They definitely would have, but I'm also sure that had George lost 2 popular votes, he wouldn't have set himself up to lose a 3rd.

But what does it say about where we're at that some Americans are gladly anticipating that possibility?

It says that 40% of this country is sick in the head.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Yep.  If it's GOP it's Trump currently.  Until the GOP renounces Trump and all he stands for, there is no legitimate conservative political party in the United States.

I’m one of the only true “lifelong liberal cabal” members who posts here. Not a recovered Republican - never ever pulled the lever for an R.

So let me say, back in the day? I was most definitely a hater - Gingrich, Thurmond, Helms, all the Alabama idiots. But I especially despised George W. and his gang of Watergate retreads, worship at the altar of the DoD assholes.

George W. was a moron, led around by his daddy issues and Darth Cheney.

If you had told me 15 years ago, I’d look back on them as the last sort of decent gasp of the GOP and would kill to have that gaggle of evil misfits trying to run my life over today’s protofacist GQP?

Well, I’da laughed at ya. Laughed real damn hard!
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3
  • Fuck You 1
  • Rage+1 2

I am certainly not voting for a liberal just like you would never vote for someone on the right. I hope he doesn't run but if he does and wins the primary I would vote for him. At least I know he'll pack the court with conservatives while being a middle of the road conservative at best 
Before 2018, the only Dem I voted for was Lloyd Doggett... but keep trying.

10 minutes ago, Bravo said:

I am certainly not voting for a liberal just like you would never vote for someone on the right. I hope he doesn't run but if he does and wins the primary I would vote for him. At least I know he'll pack the court with conservatives while being a middle of the road conservative at best 

You quite live up to everything us anti-trump people have been saying on this board for five years.  You sound like a bot programmed to say everything that the GQP pushes. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, Bravo said:

Fake conservatives support treason. News at 10.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Bravo said:

Uh, have you seen the justices the republicans picked the last several times? It's 50/50 if they're going to be a true conservative. I'll give the Dems credit. When a justice is appointed you know they're going to be very liberal and how they're going to vote. Trump did a much better job than his predecessors appointing true conservatives. So, no I don't necessarily trust any R. 

Merrick Garland, as librul as they get.  Gotcha.

• Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

Uh, have you seen the justices the republicans picked the last several times? It's 50/50 if they're going to be a true conservative. I'll give the Dems credit. When a justice is appointed you know they're going to be very liberal and how they're going to vote. Trump did a much better job than his predecessors appointing true conservatives. So, no I don't necessarily trust any R. 
So you think Trump had any clue who any of those people were before some think tank lackey told Hope Hicks to mention their name to Trump? You really think any of those people were Trump's choice?

Thre point's already been made that you could have had any of those justices with literally any GOP president. You didn't go along because you had to, you went along because you wanted to.
  • Hook 'Em 1

You are the type of fucking idiot that is going to kill our Democracy.

How can you look at Trump and what has happened and say I’d vote for him again? I assumed since you were on this board that you are not some dumbass uneducated idiot that can’t think outside of what Fox News tells them to think. Apparently I was wrong.

You are a “what I want over all else” idiot.
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, Bravo said:

You mean liberal like Merritt Garland?

14 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Yes and they're fucking stupid because they blame the current President for problems that have been brewing for years.

Trump didn't solve any goddamn problems.  He made things worse.

American voters have been suckered by lies by both side for my entire adult life.  The lies are getting more contemptible now, more obviously false, and more malignant in their deceptiveness.

What problems is Biden solving?

2 hours ago, Leeroy Jenkins said:

You are the type of fucking idiot that is going to kill our Democracy.

How can you look at Trump and what has happened and say I’d vote for him again? I assumed since you were on this board that you are not some dumbass uneducated idiot that can’t think outside of what Fox News tells them to think. Apparently I was wrong.

You are a “what I want over all else” idiot.

Watch it or he’s gonna post a photo of him flipping off his UT diploma while sitting on the beach in Hawaii. 

18 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

LMAO.  40% of this country is racist as fuck.  You vote right along with them.

This is your worst post ever.  Fuck you, you bitch.  Just because someone disagrees with you politically you throw the racist flag.  The epitome of shallow fucking thinking.  Our current president is bottom 10.  Nope, he ain't trump, but like aggy you want to put it on the wall!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Poolflood said:

This is your worst post ever.  Fuck you, you bitch.  Just because someone disagrees with you politically you throw the racist flag.  The epitome of shallow fucking thinking.  Our current president is bottom 10.  Nope, he ain't trump, but like aggy you want to put it on the wall!

Simma down now. 

9 minutes ago, Poolflood said:

The entire Republican platform is based on fear of the darkies becoming the majority.  That train has left the station.  Sorry to ruffle your feathers with the truth, "bitch".  LMAO.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Poolflood said:

The fuck is your avatar dude.

"Most Americans acknowledge that there is racism built into American systems," said Ipsos pollster Mallory Newall, but "at the core there is still a significant gap in willingness to do the work between white Americans and people of color.

https://www.npr.org/2020/08/27/906329303/as-nation-reckons-with-race-poll-finds-white-americans-least-engaged

The poll found that 58% of Americans acknowledge that racism is built into the American economy, government and education systems. That includes half of white Americans, though they were less likely than any other racial group to believe so.

21 minutes ago, Satchel said:

The poll found that 58% of Americans acknowledge that racism is built into the American economy, government and education systems. That includes half of white Americans, though they were less likely than any other racial group to believe so.

Gosh, I wonder which half?

• Rage+1 1

I'm not a racist I just support racists and their racist policies. I prefer to ignore how they hurt other people and focus on all the good it does for me and people like me.

I’m not a racist because Candace Owens told me so! See… I have black people on my feed!
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

The entire Republican platform is based on fear of the darkies becoming the majority.  That train has left the station.  Sorry to ruffle your feathers with the truth, "bitch".  LMAO.

When you lament that the Democrats run shitty campaigns and get smoked at mid-terms it's moronic thinking like this.  

1 hour ago, Poolflood said:

When you lament that the Democrats run shitty campaigns and get smoked at mid-terms it's moronic thinking like this.  

So are you saying the Democrats should roll back the Civil Rights Act and get the hood back on to attract voters? A sort of reverse southern strategy, to get back the blue dogs that went GOP after we protected the right to vote for brown people?

Boomers might be part of the reason for labor shortages 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/12/18/business/labor-shortage-boomers-millennials-nightcap/index.html

People have left the workforce for myriad reasons in the past two years. But among those who have left and are least likely to return, the vast majority are older Americans who accelerated their retirement. 
Last month, there were 3.6 million more Americans who had left the labor force and said they didn't want a job compared with November 2019. A whopping 90% of them were over 55.

3 hours ago, Poolflood said:

When you're too ignorant to realize that there is a great deal of truth in what I said -- Republican politics at its core is about the white majority losing that status -- you probably should just keep your mouth shut.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Bravo said:

Well, any number of Trump appointees are likely to backfire on them, too.

Unfortunately, probably not Barrett and Kav.  Gorsuch already has.

Trump doesn't know jackshit about judges.  He's completely reliant on FedSoc vetting, and they are not infallible, either.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Poolflood said:

It's always hilarious how sensitive these guys are to being called racist.

A hit dog sure does holler.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Well, any number of Trump appointees are likely to backfire on them, too.

Unfortunately, probably not Barrett and Kav.  Gorsuch already has.

Trump doesn't know jackshit about judges.  He's completely reliant on FedSoc vetting, and they are not infallible, either.

FedSoc seems to kinda suck.