image.gif.52c2c1941d56709eab6a432dac00b6f1.gif

On 11/28/2021 at 11:20 AM, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

200.gif

On 11/28/2021 at 11:49 AM, JimmyJames said:

Impeach him! 

On 11/28/2021 at 2:05 PM, jimmyjazz said:

Just like this other fraud:

c3a35edc-7892-469d-84c1-006299865f88_1140x641.jpg

There's real criticism warranted here if he's actually walking around with his mask on his chin.  Not sure if he was or if someone snapped an ill timed photo when he maybe pulled it down for a second for whatever reason.  This is the first I'm seeing of the pic and the New York Post isn't super reliable.

I'm pretty sure plenty of us criticized the hell out of Trump for not wearing a mask or ever taking it seriously. I'm not going to give Biden leeway on something just because Trump did it too.  When the people who do supposedly take it seriously and tell everyone else they need to mask up are caught not practicing what they preach, it need to be called out.  There have been numerous photos of Democrats standing around talking and hugging in groups maskless just before putting them on for the photos and TV cameras, and it's a problem.  Either you believe masks work and you follow the same guidelines you tell others to follow, or it's all theater and you're setting the same irresponsible example as Trump.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Tom said:

There have been numerous photos of Democrats standing around talking and hugging in groups maskless just before putting them on for the photos and TV cameras, and it's a problem.  Either you believe masks work and you follow the same guidelines you tell others to follow,

one of which is that if you're vaccinated and among others also vaccinated you don't need to wear a mask.  considering vaccinations among self described democrats is at 95%, and among the democratic politicians likely as close to 100% as actually possible, a bunch of politicians in close quarters without masks isn't a violation.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, elfenix said:

one of which is that if you're vaccinated and among others also vaccinated you don't need to wear a mask.  considering vaccinations among self described democrats is at 95%, and among the democratic politicians likely as close to 100% as actually possible, a bunch of politicians in close quarters without masks isn't a violation.

fucking right? it's almost as if these people can't read:
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated.html

The president getting photographed on private property behind a sign saying "masks required" with his mask under his chin when he is struggling to get half the country to follow simple guidelines is at a minimum a gaffe and looks bad.  I stipulated that the Post sucks, but it's still not a good look.

Even though Trump was terrible beyond belief it's still okay to point out things Biden could do better.  He's not above reproach and criticism, no matter how big or small, even when it doesn't meet the level of storming the capitol.  But message received.  Consider me firmly put back in my place. 

• Hook 'Em 3

36 minutes ago, Tom said:

The president getting photographed on private property behind a sign saying "masks required" with his mask under his chin when he is struggling to get half the country to follow simple guidelines is at a minimum a gaffe and looks bad.  I stipulated that the Post sucks, but it's still not a good look.

Even though Trump was terrible beyond belief it's still okay to point out things Biden could do better.  He's not above reproach and criticism, no matter how big or small, even when it doesn't meet the level of storming the capitol.  But message received.  Consider me firmly put back in my place. 

I don't think anyone would argue that. 

It's a fool's argument.  I am religious about wearing my mask, but I have no doubt you could catch me chin-strapped sipping a coffee at my kid's soccer match or something like that.  

I mean, I agree that our leaders should follow their own rules, but there is zero evidence Joe Biden doesn't follow his own rules the overwhelming amount of the time.  And, add vax.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

$15 minimum wage? 
Anything on guns? 
Public option for healthcare? 
Legalize marijuana yet?

Statehood for DC?

Or Puerto Rico?

How about expanding the courts? 
Cancel student loan debt? 

Voting right act? 
How about some police reform? 
Any meaningful anti-corruption legislation? 
Reproductive rights? 
Holding seditionists accountable?  
Rollback the Trump tax scam? 
Anything on immigration? 

Shorting everyone $400 in stimulus money and then gaslighting anyone who called him on it really set the tone for this administration. 

• Fuck You 1

$15 minimum wage? 
Anything on guns? 
Public option for healthcare? 
Legalize marijuana yet?
Statehood for DC?
Or Puerto Rico?
How about expanding the courts? 
Cancel student loan debt? 
Voting right act? 
How about some police reform? 
Any meaningful anti-corruption legislation? 
Reproductive rights? 
Holding seditionists accountable?  
Rollback the Trump tax scam? 
Anything on immigration? 

Shorting everyone $400 in stimulus money and then gaslighting anyone who called him on it really set the tone for this administration. 

Outside of canceling some student loan debt (he’s talked about Congress forgiving it all) everything else you listed has to be done by Congress and those assholes can barely get an infrastructure bill passed.
  • Hook 'Em 5

35 minutes ago, Goofyboy said:

Outside of canceling some student loan debt (he’s talked about Congress forgiving it all) everything else you listed has to be done by Congress and those assholes can barely get an infrastructure bill passed.

Yeah, I think that was kind of to test the waters with something relatively non-controversial  and it turned into a complete shit show at the fuck factory.  Might as well forget about the rest of it.

Edited by TwiceHorn
  • Like 1

I think it’s pretty clear by now that the Biden administration doesn’t have what it takes to save American democracy. I’m  not gonna get too angry about that though, because I doubt any of the other legitimate candidates would’ve done what it takes either.

The Democratic Party is simply too sclerotic to protect us from a fully and openly fascist GOP. For anyone who is angry about that, I get it, but you should go ahead and save your energy for the massive toll you’re gonna put your body through with all the alcohol you’re gonna consume in 2022-2024. Also, maybe learn to farm or something.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

56 minutes ago, Goofyboy said:

While true, Biden’s leadership on any of these issues is MIA...and some of these items were part of his campaign agenda (public option). 

I hate giving credit to the Trump administration but their approach of moving fast early on several issues at once was strategically clever.  It was hard to keep up with all the shit they were doing, and most of it was pretty evil. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bravo said:

That would kill 95% of the content in CR. Also, he sure does talk about him a lot for not thinking about him. 

um, ok, prove it. please link evidence from this year (bonus if it's in the last 6 months) where he specifically talks about his predecessor. i'll wait

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68

5 minutes ago, Bravo said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/08/16/biden-says-buck-stops-with-me-while-pinning-blame-trump-lots-afghans/

Just 2 examples. Simple Google search has many more easily within last 6 Mos. 

lol, really? one is a video that is not even Biden. The other is a video and article where Biden only mentions Trump to say he inherited the withdrawal agreement that Trump made. He even went on to say he had the choice of honoring the agreement or continue fighting.

you're really bad at this

• Hook 'Em 2

18 minutes ago, Bravo said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2021/08/16/biden-says-buck-stops-with-me-while-pinning-blame-trump-lots-afghans/

Just 2 examples. Simple Google search has many more easily within last 6 Mos. 

Amazing. Even for you.

A 4 month old speech where Biden is discussing the withdrawal timeline as set by the previous administration and a clip of not Joe Biden.

Good job, good effort.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Bravo said:

Your blue team goggles are so dark it won't mater what I post. You're right then. His press sec, other secretaries or him directly don't blame the former admin all the time. What a joke. 

I don't really know your posting history, but the Biden statement I posted was Biden essentially saying Trump is a distraction -- he didn't bite on the distraction.  You then claimed Biden thought about him/spoke about him all the time, and your proof didn't support that.  Now you are saying that other Dems blame him all the time, which wasn't remotely what this was about.  If you are gong to move the goalposts instead of defending you position, at least be clever about it.

• Hook 'Em 2

27 minutes ago, Bravo said:

Your blue team goggles are so dark it won't mater what I post. You're right then. His press sec, other secretaries or him directly don't blame the former admin all the time. What a joke. 

I don't wear any team colors. my party is not represented. I'm no Biden "fan", but I do acknowledge he is infinitely more qualified for his position than the last guy was. Hell, a 50% fuckup rate would still be about half of his predecessor

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68
  • Hook 'Em 3