Joe Biden 2021

tantric superman

18 minutes ago, DDD Dad said:

Nice to see so many rallying to Rocko’s defense.

Carry on.

It's adorable that they think calling me "aggy" has any affect when 99% of the shit they spew would garner them a standing ovation on texags. You guys belong more than I ever did.

• Hook 'Em 8
  • Like 1

Remember everyone, Bravo is the dude who felt if necessary to post pictures of his diploma. Then, when people called him out for his girlish hands, felt it necessary to not-so-subtly hint at his penis size. You know, like a secure, not emotionally fragile person. Seriously one of the most pathetic displays that I've ever seen. If I knew absolutely nothing else about you, I'd still be able to ascertain who you voted for with 100% accuracy.

On a scale of 1-10, where would you rank this? In terms of personal security and fragility, and in terms of pathetic displays. I need to know what we’re working with here.

ec66883ed169ee711bdf8712bb21ef9d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

On a scale of 1-10, where would you rank this? In terms of personal security and fragility, and in terms of pathetic displays. I need to know what we’re working with here.

ec66883ed169ee711bdf8712bb21ef9d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A 10. Glad to see that you agree that your fellow Trump voters tend to be aggy as fuck.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Serak The Preparer said:

Maybe this is one of them conservative jokes that are too smart for liberals but I thought that the complaint was he literally read whatever was in front of him? But Bravo and Longhornlove seemed to love it so what do I know?

No seriously, three of the last four presidents had issues with this.  W, Trump, and Biden (big time).  The leader of the free fucking world. Amazing.  I mean the hosts at the MTV music awards don’t fuck it up, but some of the most powerful people in the world do.  Biden trying to make a sport of it.  Crazy. 

3 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

A 10. Glad to see that you agree that your fellow Trump voters tend to be aggy as fuck.

I didn’t vote for Trump (second time).  But yeah, lots of aggy are Trumpkins. Didn’t know that was disputed. It’s only you and 956 that aren’t, I’m pretty sure. 

eta: I feel like you could have had more fun with the trophy joke.  Mention Kansas, come up with something pity about your stellar incoming class, something. 

Edited by fattyflattie

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

No seriously, three of the last four presidents had issues with this.  W, Trump, and Biden (big time).  The leader of the free fucking world. Amazing.  I mean the hosts at the MTV music awards don’t fuck it up, but some of the most powerful people in the world do.  Biden trying to make a sport of it.  Crazy. 

You think Joe Biden has more public speaking issues than Donald Trump? That’s really your take?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I see this thread is the one that are stupidist trolls have decided to focus on. 

Hur hur. Joe is old.

Hur hur. Joe is senile. 

Me very clever and funny. 

As the best humor has a kernel of truth in it yeah it is kind of funny and it’s also sad

2 minutes ago, Bravo said:

He was a bumbling idiot who would read anything put in front of him. He was mindless. I guess if you like that in a president he's badass. He is funny though just not intentionally. 

He was also kind of a big deal and banged 10s. 

What have you ever done besides harpoon some whales? 

2 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

As the best humor has a kernel of truth in it yeah it is kind of funny and it’s also sad

The only sad thing about the Biden administration is that trump hasn’t been arrested yet and tried and hung for treason.  That is what’s sad. The rest is just fine. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

The only sad thing about the Biden administration is that trump hasn’t been arrested yet and tried and hung for treason.  That is what’s sad. The rest is just fine. 

I see you still have your head firmly up your ass.

Edited by Onboard 2.0
  • Hook 'Em 1

this thread fell to the second page bc there's just not a lot of content to work with. things are going pretty well (despite democrats currently bungling messaging). Biden is just generally affable and non-offensive. which is exactly why he won.

it remains to be seen if he will win again. but his critics are reallllly having to reach to come up with something to be outraged about...he reads a teleprompter wrong. or dozes off on camera. the horror. 😜 

ETA: or says the US is gonna pay its bills. how gross! lol

Edited by mchookem
  • Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, mchookem said:

this thread fell to the second page bc there's just not a lot of content to work with. things are going pretty well (despite democrats currently bungling messaging). Biden is just generally affable and non-offensive. which is exactly why he won.

it remains to be seen if he will win again. but his critics are reallllly having to reach to come up with something to be outraged about...he reads a teleprompter wrong. or dozes off on camera. the horror. 😜

Yep. You know when the trolls are comparing him to a badass like Ron Burgandy they are grasping at straws and are out of material. 

4 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

You know what’s sad? A terrorist attack on the capital to stop the peaceful transfer of power. 

Yeah it was despicable. Of course I was totally onboard with that (rolling eyes).  Trumps shit deosn't excuse a president whose clearly not all there.  And in raw wings .....  Kamalla.

Quite the team ya got there.  I bet Mr. Biden couldn't even say build back better 5x...

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

28 minutes ago, Bravo said:

Well, things sound great. Dems should easily win in 2022 and 2024 then. 

fyi the part in parentheses that you appear to have skipped over addresses this. Democrats are terrible at messaging. 

Edited by mchookem

8 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Yeah it was despicable. Of course I was totally onboard with that (rolling eyes).  Trumps shit deosn't excuse a president whose clearly not all there.  And in raw wings .....  Kamalla.

Quite the team ya got there.  I bet Mr. Biden couldn't even say build back better 5x...

I’ll grant you that he doesn’t have the best words like the last guy.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Bravo said:

LOL they're not bungling the message. We have record high inflation, huge supply chain issues, high gas prices and wages shrinking compared to inflation. You try to spin that. It isn't a message issue but a reality issue. 

Yeah! Why doesn’t Biden turn the knobs on the Resolute Desk for those things? It’s just like when Greg Davis wouldn’t call the touchdown play. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Bravo said:

LOL they're not bungling the message. We have record high inflation, huge supply chain issues, high gas prices and wages shrinking compared to inflation. You try to spin that. It isn't a message issue but a reality issue. 

I’ve been affected by none of this. Why are you so vulnerable? Help us understand why you can’t take care of yourself in this booming environment? This board is here to help. Do you need even more money from the child care credits? we’re all ears.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Yeah! Why doesn’t Biden turn the knobs on the Resolute Desk for those things? It’s just like when Greg Davis wouldn’t call the touchdown play. 

The touchdown play was always my favorite play and it really pissed me off when GDGD failed to call it. 

Why Biden hasn’t pressed the button to fix the supply chain issues I’ll never understand either. I mean it’s sitting right there on his desk. 

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

I’ve been affected by none of this. Why are you so vulnerable? Help us understand why you can’t take care of yourself in this booming environment? This board is here to help. Do you need even more money from the child care credits? we’re all ears.

He must be like that marcostanco guy whose oil field clothing business lost money for 20 years or so until trump became president then he turned around and hired an extra 100 workers because of trump and his booming economy. 

3 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

The touchdown play was always my favorite play and it really pissed me off when GDGD failed to call it. 

Why Biden hasn’t pressed the button to fix the supply chain issues I’ll never understand either. I mean it’s sitting right there on his desk. 

Maybe he’s too senile to find the supply chain button! 

Whoop!

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

3 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

That’s not really funny at all. 

Us doing it?  No, not funny in a comical sense.

Someone voluntarily tweeting that?  Funny in a strange sense.  What an awkward tweet. 

Would you ever say anything like that from a personal or professional level?  

26 minutes ago, Don Johnson said:

Us doing it?  No, not funny in a comical sense.

Someone voluntarily tweeting that?  Funny in a strange sense.  What an awkward tweet. 

Would you ever say anything like that from a personal or professional level?  

Why is it awkward? Why wouldn’t you say it from a personal or professional level? 

Again, please explain WHY you think it is funny or awkward or WHY you wouldn’t that from a personal or professional level.