Husband blames farts on dog. Wife spends thousands getting dog tested for stinky farts.

crash_davis

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/wife-blows-thousands-on-vet-bills-after-husband-blames-his-farts-on-the-dog-c-1503447

A wife has revealed how she blew thousands on vet bills after her husband blamed his farts on the dog.

The pregnant woman said her dog Jerry underwent expensive tests after she became concerned about his “unbelievable” and “stinky” gas.

The ordeal started a month ago when the wife was left horrified by a “really disgusting” smell during dinner, which her husband claimed was caused by the dog.

But after weeks of panicking and mounting vet bills, the husband finally came clean.

Angry, the wife kicked her husband out of their home and said he was even shunned by his family over the low blow.

The story reminds me of an old joke. Stop me if you heard this one before.

A guy, we'll call him Kevin, is meeting his girlfriend's family for the first time. He really likes her and doesn't want to screw it up. One the way to her house, he starts having stomach cramps and incredibly stanky farts.

He is greeted at the door by his excited girlfriend, is introduced to the family and the dog Rusty. The whole time he's dying by trying to keep the farts from ripping.

They sit down to dinner, they start eating. Rusty sits on the floor underneath the dinning table. Kevin is dying. His stomach is doing knots wanting to fart. In the middle of dinner, he can't hold it anymore and a rips a huge, stanky fart. 

The mom yells, Rusty!!!!

Kevin thinks, "Holy shit. This is awesome. The mom thinks it's Rusty." 

Feeling emboldened, he soon rips another one. 

The mom again screams, "RUSTY!"

He's laughing inside and feeling like God has his back.

Minutes later, he rips another one.

The mom screams, "Rusty, get out from under the table or Kevin's going to kill you!"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, texasjacket said:

Seems like the vet was a little to willing in taking money here. Also, it is like this wife had never had a dog before either. I have never been around one that did not have 'stinky' gas.

This. When my dog stops stinking up the den is when I'll start to worry and call the vet.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, SquishMitten said:

Kicking him out of the house is a bit extreme

Yeah...

19 hours ago, crash_davis said:

https://7news.com.au/lifestyle/wife-blows-thousands-on-vet-bills-after-husband-blames-his-farts-on-the-dog-c-1503447

A wife has revealed how she blew thousands on vet bills after her husband blamed his farts on the dog.

The pregnant woman ...

2ba.gif

Edited by B00M

14 hours ago, texasjacket said:

Seems like the vet was a little to willing in taking money here. Also, it is like this wife had never had a dog before either. I have never been around one that did not have 'stinky' gas.

In my experience, vets aren't any better than shady mechanics.

Even if there is nothing wrong with your dog, they'll find something wrong with your dog.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...