Every Denver Broncos QB Is Ineligible for Tomorrow

Vic Mackey

20 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Oh no !!  What will the NFL do ?  I remember back when the NFL was the actual NFL, and when the starting QB would get hurt, and the second stringer would come in the announcers, usually Pat Summerall, and Tom Brookshire, would begin talking about who'd be the third string QB if this guy got hurt, inevitably it was the guy who'd been his HS QB.

The NFL stopped that from happening. killing the one more thing that made it a sport everybody (who'd played) could identify with.

Did you have a stroke this morning? 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

If this happened to say New England, Baltimore (they already did it), Kansas City, Seattle, New Orleans, Green Bay you best believe they would postpone the game so they can find a QB. No matter if they followed protocol or not. But it's Denver, they suck and no one gives a fuck about them right now. And they are playing the Saints so game on. Literally the day before the game they tell them they have no QBs to play. 

Remember San Fran this year? They made them play with almost no WR to play with. They were all out. Who were they playing? Green Bay. They told them tough shit. The second Baltimore got a few positive tests and one was Lamar , postponed. Like right away. No questions asked. Goodell isn't even trying to show favoritism. He's protecting the teams who will be there in the playoffs.

FUCK the NFL.  I started losing interest when Jerry bought the cowboys, and have pretty much stopped paying attention to it any more than just catching a game from time to time.  

Give me a college game all day over that shit show they call a sport, They don't even know what a catch is anymore.

17 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

FUCK the NFL.  I started losing interest when Jerry bought the cowboys, and have pretty much stopped paying attention to it any more than just catching a game from time to time.  

Give me a college game all day over that shit show they call a sport, They don't even know what a catch is anymore.

You started losing interest 30 years ago, but check in to add your $.02 on this story. That's wild, man.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Gosh didn't know I wasn't able to post here. Maybe I should get your permission next time ? 

That isn't the point.  of course you can post.  It's a bit inconsistent to declare your apathy...and then bring some fairly strong opinions to the thread.

Jones bought the Cowboys over 30 years ago... yet here you are...completely disinterested.

Edited by slorch

Just now, slorch said:

That isn't the point.  of course you can post.  It's a bit inconsistent to declare your apathy...and then bring some fairly strong opinions to the thread.

Oh it's not apathy, it's righteous indignation, and anger that they took something so special, and fucked it up. I choose to not be engaged as I was for decades, that doesn't mean I'm apathetic.  I care, I just don't enjoy watching the fucked up version of such a great product.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

If this happened to say New England, Baltimore (they already did it), Kansas City, Seattle, New Orleans, Green Bay you best believe they would postpone the game so they can find a QB. No matter if they followed protocol or not. But it's Denver, they suck and no one gives a fuck about them right now. And they are playing the Saints so game on. Literally the day before the game they tell them they have no QBs to play. 

Remember San Fran this year? They made them play with almost no WR to play with. They were all out. Who were they playing? Green Bay. They told them tough shit. The second Baltimore got a few positive tests and one was Lamar , postponed. Like right away. No questions asked. Goodell isn't even trying to show favoritism. He's protecting the teams who will be there in the playoffs.

Usually I would agree with you, but the NFL is always looking for ways to fuck over the Saints. That's why I'm so surprised they're playing today. I thought that Goodell would have forced the Chiefs to loan Mahomes to the Broncos for the one game just to screw over the Saints again.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

So they made denver play, why have so many other games this season been moved?

Go look at the teams and you'll get your answer. Denver is irrelevant so they aren't going to help them. They are hiding behind the whole deal because all the QBs were on tape in a meeting with the QB who got Covid with no masks and they are cracking down but I don't buy that. The teams punished hard for this is the Niners who played with really no WRs. And now Denver. Both of them fucking suck. They aren't going to move games for them.