Oklahoma State @ Texas on LHN at 1.

SDG

4 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

My baby wants bevo for christmassss. Fuck that damn song is stuck in my head now since I’ve watched it 100 times today. Gotta love the 3 lhn commercials they run non stop.

They got rid of the chubby princess getting married, so that’s good. 

1 hour ago, Dr. Teeth said:

That one year of video operations at Tulane goes far for Cade’s brother. 

Cannen Cunningham, a former standout at SMU, spent the 2018-19 season on staff at Tulane under Mike Dunleavy Sr., where he served as the associate director of video operations for the Green Wave.“I am thrilled to be able to add Cannen to our staff,” Boynton said. “I have gotten to know Cannen really well over the last year or so as I have watched his development as a coach. He has a great knack for player development and has a relatability with players that will be a tremendous asset to the continual growth of our program. Cannen has strong knowledge of basketball as he has learned from a couple of our game’s best teachers. I look forward to the energy and relationships that he can bring to elevate our program to the next level.”