2020 - 2021 Dallas Mavericks: That motherfu*ker in Dallas is coming

CBT

the halftime buzz wore off.  it sucks to lose to douchebags like Morris.  must be nice to have other players step up.  Leonard is just too good and Lue is a better coach.

time for Rick to go.  find a coach who big time FA want to play for.

1 minute ago, Dr. Beeper said:

His FT shooting is unacceptable and he forces totally unnecessary passes. His FT misses are daggers when we need to stop LAC runs. 

I can’t believe Carlisle let the lead get to 14 points before calling a timeout. Why is Burke playing?  Why is Kleber playing?  Carlisle needs to be fired today as soon as this loss is over. He’s terrible. Not watching any more of this. 

Nah man. Rick won a ring 10 years ago so don't you dare criticize our genius coach. Remember "In Rick we trust!"

But in all seriousness, fuck Rick. Mike McCarthy of the NBA and anyone who doesn't see it year after year is blind. People actually think this dude gives us some advantage. Don't get it at all. 

Just now, Firemans4Horn said:

I’m guessing the Mavs have to let Luka pick the next coach if they want him to stay long term. 

Rick needs to be shown the door once this season is over. I don't care if they made some miracle comeback and win this series. Enough is enough from him. Seemingly every game, posts are made all over social media and here questioning "why is this guy playing, why isnt this guy playing, etc"...Yet, Rick is defended by the fans so often. 

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

Seemingly every game, posts are made all over social media and here questioning "why is this guy playing, why isnt this guy playing, etc"...Yet, Rick is defended by the fans so often. 

fans on social media don’t know shit. That’s why they are watching on TV or making $7,000 a year writing for a fan blog. 

3 minutes ago, Loch Ness Monster said:

Carlisle is not good.

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Rick needs to be shown the door once this season is over. I don't care if they made some miracle comeback and win this series. Enough is enough from him. Seemingly every game, posts are made all over social media and here questioning "why is this guy playing, why isnt this guy playing, etc"...Yet, Rick is defended by the fans so often. 

giphy.gif

It's hilarious that anyone would look at our roster and coach, knowing KP is a bust in any crunch time situation, and thing they have any chance to be higher than the 6 seed in the west(Laker injury issue is the only reason this year) which means you are unlikely to win a series and you will never ever get to the finals.

this roster is Luka and bunch of JAG's he makes better because he demands so much attention.

name one player other than Luka that a team would want to be even their #3 guy.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, mdmost said:

It's probably easier to say who isn't a spare right now on this team. It's Luka, THJ, and .....?

THJ is erratic as hell.  he's not a spare at all but he is high end role player on a real team.  the rest are average role players or spares.  

Porzingas is a huge bust.  he was the guy that was supposed to help Luka and he's a failure.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

Porzingas is a huge bust.  he was the guy that was supposed to help Luka and he's a failure.

Mainly because he is a pouty low energy bitch.  Boo hoo I didn't get looked at on an a couple of offensive possessions now let me go over here and play like a soft ass spare for the next 10 minutes.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, Trey3216 said:

Missed a bunch of wide ass open 3’s.  As frustrating as Carlisle can be, guys gotta make shots when the shit is teed up for them.   

yes, agreed.  they are spares.  Rick is just stale and no one wants to play for him.

Just now, dcar00 said:

yep.  in 14 years he's made it past the 1st round twice. but thanks for 2011 Dirk, Jason and Jason.

2011 was perfect for him. Dirk and Kidd led that team. And the many other vets. They masked his flaws. Rick is not that great with younger talent. Once the Dirk era ended, he should have been replaced and got a fresh new voice in here. If Rick is back, I seriously question if this front office is serious about winning.

I just don't get why this guy is considered one of the greats of coaching. Is it because he has a ring? Ty Lue has a ring. Do people consider him great, too? He had some good seasons before Dallas but nothing that makes him stand out. 

But yep he has been here since 2008 and we have been past the 1st rd just twice. And 10 straight years of nada. At what point is he held accountable? Does the 2011 ring give him a lifetime pass?

Just now, Vic Mackey said:

2011 was perfect for him. Dirk and Kidd led that team. And the many other vets. They masked his flaws. Rick is not that great with younger talent. Once the Dirk era ended, he should have been replaced and got a fresh new voice in here. If Rick is back, I seriously question if this front office is serious about winning.

I just don't get why this guy is considered one of the greats of coaching. Is it because he has a ring? Ty Lue has a ring. Do people consider him great, too? He had some good seasons before Dallas but nothing that makes him stand out. 

But yep he has been here since 2008 and we have been past the 1st rd just twice. And 10 straight years of nada. At what point is he held accountable? Does the 2011 ring give him a lifetime pass?

Avery Johnson "coached" Dirk to the finals and should have won it were not for bullshit.  that tells you all you need to know about Rick Carlisle.

6 minutes ago, Get ln My Van said:

Utah in 4

Is that what you hope or what you think? I think they are dangerous. If you have Kawhi and PG as your #2, you have a shot any series. And seemingly every win they have, someone else steps up and helps, which we don't have. Not sure what their odds are right now to win the West but they are right up there with any team talent wise. For them, it's a matter of how they finish and their mental mindset. Because they melted down last year against Denver.And LAC was more talented. They did show some more heart this year when coming back from 0-2 and 2-3 and being down 19 in game 3.

Fuck LAC but Kawhi is damn fun to watch when he's on his game.