2020 Peach Bowl - #8 Cincinnati vs. #9 Georgia @ Atlanta - 11am ESPN

texifornia

1 minute ago, Buzzrock said:

Wife just brought me a bowl of collards, black eyed peas, bacon, sausage, rice and cornbread. So regardless of score I’m #winning.

Just finished a couple bowls of collard greens stew (collards, black eyed peas, ham, the trinity) and cornbread, so this hits close to home.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fletch said:

These mother fuckers deserve it. Talking to their fans on bourbon the night before the sugar bowl, you’d think we were playing bama or Clemson. They actually think they’re elite when in reality they’re us if Vince and Colt didn’t exist 

No, they're lesser than us even without Vince and Colt. We have actual hardware before them, whereas they have 1 from 4 decades ago but act like they're elite. But I get what you're saying, and I agree. They're pampered, but at least we win our bowl games. Fuck their fans and their team. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Maybe Georgia should take notes from Bama, who actually play to win no matter what bowl they're in. Saban doesn't tolerate losing, even in a meaningless bowl. This is what separates Bama players from pussy Georgia players. 

Losers always whine about their best. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen!
  • Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Spider2YBanana said:

No, they're lesser than us even without Vince and Colt. We have actual hardware before them, whereas they have 1 from 4 decades ago but act like they're elite. But I get what you're saying, and I agree. They're pampered, but at least we win our bowl games. Fuck their fans and their team. 

But, but but..Hershel and Vince!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

take out the 4 ivies and they are #11 in all-time wins, more than 80 ahead of aggy

plus along with bama they call the shots in that league

and 1 NC in the SEC is like 4 or 5 for in any other conference.  The East is trash, West is Bama and LSU(sometimes)