Restore your honor

futureman

2 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

Some of those delusional idiots should go back and read how they twisted everything possible to fit their narrative. Some soap opera writing level twists and turns

from a place of love I tried desperately to provide common sense, reason, and credibility to this board. I was rebuffed and stiffarmed at every turn. 

7 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

Some of those delusional idiots should go back and read how they twisted everything possible to fit their narrative. Some soap opera writing level twists and turns

A couple of them should never be allowed to post in any football coach related thread AND I can't wait to read how caddox's "sources" are besides themselves at the deer lease. 

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, Errestaurants said:

A couple of them should never be allowed to post in any football coach related thread AND I can't wait to read how caddox's "sources" are besides themselves at the deer lease. 

that two-bit pussy never had sources. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Errestaurants said:

And most were such condescending pricks when you would question anything. Such beta cucks using anonymous info from Twitter and posters claiming inside knowledge. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, taybo20 said:

Absolutely nothing unique to Texas fans about that, but it's always an interesting--and slightly scary--thing to watch unfold.  Absolutely every indication that Urban wasn't coming to Texas was interpreted into a positive sign.

Now, a different phenomenon will slowly manifest.  By the time the fall rolls around, tons of posters--many of whom are expressing discontent today--will be predicting, after a great deal of reflection, that Sark will win the Big 12 and get Texas to the playoffs relatively quickly, despite the fact that if any other school hired him, especially OU or A&M, surly would be laughing out its ass at them.

The psyche of the pathological fan is as intriguing as any human behavior, maybe more so.

I'm a sober drunk so I can't help but root like hell for Sarkisian--despite the fact that as the BYU QB he got 1996 off to miserable start for us, and it stayed that way all year.  Would prefer rooting for him at another school, but cest la vie.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Absolutely nothing unique to Texas fans about that, but it's always an interesting--and slightly scary--thing to watch unfold.  Absolutely every indication that Urban wasn't coming to Texas was interpreted into a positive sign.

Now, a different phenomenon will slowly manifest.  By the time the fall rolls around, tons of posters--many of whom are expressing discontent today--will be predicting, after a great deal of reflection, that Sark will win the Big 12 and get Texas to the playoffs relatively quickly, despite the fact that if any other school hired him, especially OU or A&M, surly would be laughing out its ass at them.

The psyche of the pathological fan is as intriguing as any human behavior, maybe more so.

I'm a sober drunk so I can't help but root like hell for Sarkisian--despite the fact that as the BYU QB he got 1996 off to miserable start for us, and it stayed that way all year.  Would prefer rooting for him at another school, but cest la vie.

I realize that, but I’m still calling them out haha

• Hook 'Em 1

30 minutes ago, Errestaurants said:

Caddox, Wood and the rest of the night-time crew should allow you to fist them. 

Why the fuck are you lumping me in with caddox, dipshit? That guy never knew shit, and I never claimed to know shit.

2 minutes ago, wood said:

Why the fuck are you lumping me in with caddox, dipshit? That guy never knew shit, and I never claimed to know shit.

Because you talked shit if anyone didn't think CUM was coming. I'll agree that you never said you had sources but you and all your other night crew bde played into his bullshit. 

10 minutes ago, Augustus said:

I mean. I get what you're saying. I think you're overgeneralizing a bit, though. I don't think a whole lot of us had anything negative to say about Sark before today - maybe mainly due to the fact that the hire came out of left field a bit. 

So far today I see plenty of people wondering if he is the right hire, plenty of people being against it/disappointed, and plenty of people liking the hire and being optimistic. All of which seems natural and hardly pathological.

The thing is, at the end of the day we are all Horns fans. Ultimately we will all want Sark to succeed and get excited and hopeful for the future under him because this is our team. Sure we would probably be bearish if he were to go to OU or aggy - but most fans know they aren't being objective in situations like that. 

• Hook 'Em 2

The thing about this is I don't believe you ever had inside info and you just want to gloat on Texas not getting urban. It reeks of malcontent and revelry in the cohabited mud. 

You are a strange guy and that's coming from a strange guy. You have an odd internet schtick, but I guess that works for you. 

• Hook 'Em 1

49 minutes ago, Errestaurants said:

Because you talked shit if anyone didn't think CUM was coming. I'll agree that you never said you had sources but you and all your other night crew bde played into his bullshit. 

Aw, you poor thing! Aren't you precious. If  my "shit talking" hurt your feelings, then you're probably one of the biggest gaping pussies in the history of the surl or TOS, and that's really saying something. But then, your posts confirm that anyway.

LMAO. Fuck outta here with that shit. Sandy vag crying about "shit talking" on the surl. Now I've seen it all. Thanks man. I needed a good laugh after Sark dropped.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, wood said:

Aw, you poor thing! Aren't you precious. If  my "shit talking" hurt your feelings, then you're probably one of the biggest gaping pussies in the history of the surl or TOS, and that's really saying something. But then, your posts confirm that anyway.

LMAO. Fuck outta here with that shit. Sandy vag crying about "shit talking" on the surl. Now I've seen it all. Thanks man. I needed a good laugh after Sark dropped.

A lot of things were said in the Urban thread. I'm sure there was much cuntiness involved from both sides, yourself not excluded. There's no need to dig all of that shit up now. What was said in the Urban thread should stay in the Urban thread.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, wood said:

Yea brother, you're right.