USMNT 2021

Napoleon

I think Musah should move more central, we need someone to try to unlock their defense on the dribble. 

Weah has been kind of quiet which is surprising. He has the pace to beat the defender off the corner into the box to create a chance. He needs to study Alphonso Davies game. 

16 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Our first, first half goal in 9 games. Harry Potter Lol GIF by Sky

congrats on the accomplishment Gerg. 

That fucker was jerking it at the half because we scored.  Fuck the USSF for Gergg and for fucking me with tickets I couldn’t even sell for less than half of dads value

Edited by Trey3216
  • Hook 'Em 1

How is Taylor Twellman surprised that Berhalter hasn't subbed out any of these kids who are full of fucking energy and who are still running Costa Rica ragged?

WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD BERHALTER SUB ANYONE YET?

The US Soccer world is so used to shitty manager decisions fucking over the team that they are surprised when they are not made.

Shut The Fuck Up!!

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Firemans4Horn said:

How does that Costa Rica player not at least take a shot. Yeesh. 

Ruiz is a legend, but he's near 40 now. Watch 2014 replays. He's one of the Ticos all-time greats. Sad/glad to see him run down like that.

And what the fuck are we doing whenever we get inside the Costa Rica's 18-yard box? It's like one great buildup after another, only to squander it on a shitty shot or horrible pass. FINISH, boys!

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Ruiz is a legend, but he's near 40 now. Watch 2014 replays. He's one of the Ticos all-time greats. Sad/glad to see him run down like that.

And what the fuck are we doing whenever we get inside the Costa Rica's 18-yard box? It's like one great buildup after another, only to squander it on a shitty shot or horrible pass. FINISH, boys!

Not making angled runs.   

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Dest inarguably MotM so far.

Tip o' the cap to @ztejas, who's been clamoring for Dest since the weekend.

Adams the most impactful after Sergiño. Tyler might be our most important player, if I'm honest. He's a fucking boss back there.

He also wants more Sargent so it's a wash 

• Haha 2