Dallas Cowboys 2021 Offseason Thread: Fuck It All

Vic Mackey

1 minute ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Pats trade a bag of dicks to pick Barmore. Cowboys draft their annual 2nd round head case. 

Cowboys always reach on their 2nd round head case, guy probably would have been there if they would have traded down 10 to 15 spots.

Cowboys true to form drafting 2 players with character issues. Jerry Jones will never never learn. 

What?!? They’ve done exactly the opposite for a decade. It’s one of their problems. “Right kind of guys”

Lots of reasons to bitch about this team without making shit up.

27 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

I believe he's a good player.  I have concerns about both guys characters.  

Brugler said Parsons and Joseph are both top20 guys on talent alone.  

He's also got more rap albums than INTs.  Goes by Boss Man Phat.  

Fuck it.  I'm in.

Keep him away from the Big T

2 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

I’m not going to pull up Dane Bruglers draft guide but Dane, a guy that is as highly regarded as anyone in the fucking draft process, had him as a top 20 caliber prospect based on talent alone. 

I can pull it up for you. I pay the $9 a month for the Athletic. He has him ranked 52nd on his big board. 

52. Kelvin Joseph, CB, Kentucky (6-foot-0, 197 pounds)
A big-time athlete, Joseph has the rare ability to shadow routes without losing balance, displaying twitchy feet, fluid movements and high-end ball skills to consistently make plays. However, the sample size (nine career starts)  is a concern and his undisciplined eyes lead to completions for the offense. Overall, Joseph won’t be a fit for every organization due to maturity concerns, but he has first-round physical talent and the athleticism to blanket any type of receiver, which is why a team will likely roll the dice on him in the top 50 picks.

3 minutes ago, Firemans4Horn said:

I can pull it up for you. I pay the $9 a month for the Athletic. He has him ranked 52nd on his big board. 

A big-time athlete, Joseph has the rare ability to shadow routes without losing balance, displaying twitchy feet, fluid movements and high-end ball skills to consistently make plays. However, the sample size (nine career starts)  is a concern and his undisciplined eyes lead to completions for the offense. Overall, Joseph won’t be a fit for every organization due to maturity concerns, but he has first-round physical talent and the athleticism to blanket any type of receiver, which is why a team will likely roll the dice on him in the top 50 picks.

Right, I said talent alone. I literally just heard it come out of his mouth lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, youdunnf'dup said:

Right, I said talent alone. I literally just heard it come out of his mouth lol

And then he had to drop him down another 30+ spots because the guy is a gigantic head case. 

Randy Gregory was a top 10 pick on “talent alone”. 31 other teams could tell the guy was a tremendous fuck up at life. 

Edited by Firemans4Horn

Just now, Gucci_Suit said:

This draft is a D, but only because other teams are better at this. We are 2 overall slots sways from going D to A. 

So we get a lower grade because other teams had higher picks than us, and used them to pick people you wanted us to pick? Makes prefect sense. 

• Like 1

Just now, Gucci_Suit said:

This draft is a D, but only because other teams are better at this. We are 2 overall slots sways from going D to A. 

Parsons was fine. But sitting still when about 8 teams traded in front of them for Barmore and the top safeties is an total F.

Calling their second round track record the last decade a dumpster fire is an insult to dumpsters. 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Drew said:

What?!? They’ve done exactly the opposite for a decade. It’s one of their problems. “Right kind of guys”

Lots of reasons to bitch about this team without making shit up.

Jesus what a dumb comment. Randy Gregory, Alton Smith, Taco Charlton, Micheal Bennett...  and that’s just the guys that are in the news for issues. There are a bunch more guys that are head cases that aren’t in the news, yet. 

3 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

Jesus what a dumb comment. Randy Gregory, Alton Smith, Taco Charlton, Micheal Bennett...  and that’s just the guys that are in the news for issues. There are a bunch more guys that are head cases that aren’t in the news, yet. 

Trysten Hill’s coaches hated him. 

The problem with Parsons is that you just had two stud LB’s go in the 2nd after the Cowboys picked to the Giants and Browns. Either could easily be the top LB in the draft and they were sitting right there for the taking with a second.

Was driving to pick up my kids when the pick was made. Jake/Ticket said he had it in good authority that multiple teams had Joseph completely off their boards. So there’s that ...

Not sure if people know a little more background about Osa.  Good student, brother drafted by the Giants in the third round a few years ago if I remember.  Osa's father shot and killed three people, and Osa overcame a difficult childhood.  One hopes he has the hunger and desire to maximize his potential.