2021 Texas Softball

Machinator

2 minutes ago, HollidayHorn said:

At what time/day do they have to have these games played? Will they delay them to Monday or Tuesday if needed?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It can def move into Monday, it’s happened before. Latest a game can be played is 11pm. And it can’t go past Monday.  So Monday 11pm might be the drop dead time. 

It can def move into Monday, it’s happened before. Latest a game can be played is 11pm. And it can’t go past Monday.  So Monday 11pm might be the drop dead time. 
Thanks for the answer. I guess if the weather prevented them from playing then UT would advance since they have no losses?

1 minute ago, HollidayHorn said:

Thanks for the answer. I guess if the weather prevented them from playing then UT would advance since they have no losses?

Highest seeded team left automatically advances 

• Like 1

Great question there for the Oregon coach.  "You're the first team to score on Texas at this regional.  How did you do it?"

She should have said, "Well, did you miss the girl that hit it over the fence?"

Oregon has this game won.  Our hitting sucks versus pitchers who actually know how to a decent rise ball and drop ball.  Brooke Yanez is not that damn good of a pitcher, either.  She would get lit up by Okie State and OU.  

Jefferson should have caught the bloop single over her head, by the way.  

• Fuck You 1