2021 Drunk Thread

Hate

1 hour ago, Longhornstampede said:

Started drinking straight vodka on ice during the 1st quarter of the Dallas game. .might have to pull the throttle back and drop the flaps a little and start on some shiner so I make it to supper

Fuck that.  Push the throttle all the way forward and lift those flaps and fly that SOB right into the mountain!!   

• Haha 1

Nice!  I'm here for a while longer. I'm drinking and listening to the greatest band that ever existed...The Grateful Dead. My son is still up playing Fortnite so I feel that  I have to outlast him even if he isn't drinking bourbon and taking one hits.

• Hook 'Em 1

I did my part took Burnt Ends out for the night and it made it home too. Bunch of crap to do tomorrow and then Xmas day will likely be a shitshow. No family in town, two 20 pound honey baked hams and a 15 pound fried turkey. We will end up with 8 people here or 80. I’ll probably have another bud light, too.

401DF238-2542-4B8A-BA41-77E63FD5FFCA.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Drool 1

4 minutes ago, justhookit said:

I did my part took Burnt Ends out for the night and it made it home too. Bunch of crap to do tomorrow and then Xmas day will likely be a shitshow. No family in town, two 20 pound honey baked hams and a 15 pound fried turkey. We will end up with 8 people here or 80. I’ll probably have another bud light, too.

401DF238-2542-4B8A-BA41-77E63FD5FFCA.jpeg

Charlie Brown wants his Christmas tree back.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm working on a bottle of Woodford Reserve.  My son no longer believes in Santa, but he is still wanting to wake up by 6 tomorrow morning.  I've got to manage my buzz tonight just to be functional in the morning.  I'm also smoking a turkey for Christmas Dinner, so I will have a bunch of work to do in the morning. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hate said:

Well, it didn't work out how I planned.  I'm still up and getting drunk.  Tomorrow is going to SUCK.

Could kick the can down the road and start drinking in the morning.  Nice thing is the day after Christmas is Sunday, so nice recovery day.

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...

Getting hammered at hotel bar in Orlando. Evidently NCAA women's field hockey convention is this week. Fun times at the bar but most don't swing my way, the super butch chicks are worse than most dudes. One of the ladies told me she is gonna make the Vermont coach get a divorce lol, tequila it is.

• Hook 'Em 2

• 2 weeks later...