the final countdown to gtfo

henrygandorf

4 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

Bama Chick, you've been kind of annoying in this thread, but I'm putting this one up for you, as it's one of my favorite plays in CF history and you're typically a very good poster:

146609679.jpg?w=1200

He wasn’t wearing the same number, but:

8E993AA5-0B31-4AB9-8E2E-9666249DC1DB.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

In attendance will be Pompeo, Rudy (hoping to get paid), Hannity, My Pillow Guy, Scott Baio, Kellyanne and Lee Greenwood.

10 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

Doubtful.  That bitch started distancing herself a few weeks back in hopes of finding some other GOP project she can get onboard with.

That ain't gonna work after tonight's scoop from her troubled daughter. Not gonna derail here, but go check the Kellyanne thread.

800px-12_Angry_Men_(1957_film_poster).jp

No, Zulu time.  Doesn’t matter what time zone, he only has 12.5 hours left in office in real time.  

im putting my flag out tomorrow morning. rain shouldn’t be too bad.  

Bama Chick, you've been kind of annoying in this thread, but I'm putting this one up for you, as it's one of my favorite plays in CF history and you're typically a very good poster:
146609679.jpg?w=1200

I was there for that!

George Teague is one of my all time favorites.

I was also at this game and one of my other favorites, Antonio Langham, ran straight towards me after this interception - you can see me in the video of the play. First ever SECCG at Legion Field. My junior year was great.

And y’all can deal with me Gumpin’. I never shit talk about football on this board and this is a celebration thread and I’m celebrating damnit.

Keep on hating - y’all seem fine with getting Sark and a bunch of our coaches and attempting to become Bama 2.0.

5 minutes ago, burntorangebongos said:

Are you guys using EST?

I think all the blood from your brain is bouncing around in your burnt orange bongos. Yes, DC is on Eastern Dailylight Time. Hence, the inauguration happens here in Texas at 11am tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, bolverk said:

I think all the blood from your brain is bouncing around in your burnt orange bongos. Yes, DC is on Eastern Dailylight Time. Hence, the inauguration happens here in Texas at 11am tomorrow.

Uh, no, its Eastern STANDARD Time which is indeed 11 am Austin TX time tomorrow.

12 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

And y’all can deal with me Gumpin’. I never shit talk about football on this board and this is a celebration thread and I’m celebrating damnit.

Keep on hating - y’all seem fine with getting Sark and a bunch of our coaches and attempting to become Bama 2.0.

i don't neg rep but if i did you would be getting it for going full aggy