Mentally unstable radical Republican? Oh you mean Marjorie!

Pancho

22 minutes ago, RDCanecutter said:

We may dislike MTG now, but on some future day when she scoops up a baby from a flooded river and climbs to safety in a tree using only one arm and her toe-thumbs, then we will realize how lucky we are to have her.

Like a three-toed sloth slut.

image.gif.cab59e0ca55c227db8ee7f17782aed4e.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 2

On 4/21/2024 at 4:29 PM, RDCanecutter said:

Left alone, she'd be sharing Q themes on FB and yelling at a clerk getting fingercuffed by the crossfit coaches down at her gym. 

• Drool 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ooof ma-goof, look at the Mug-a on that broad.  Yowza.

seriously MTG?  I get the worry about anti-semitism on campuses right now.  It's a valid concern.  But that it could be used against Christians who still blame the Jews and Herod?  That's a bit of a stretch even for you.  Where do you get this shit, seriously?  None of the think tanks are feeding this to you.  You don't formally belong to any particular church.  Your staffers are fucking insane, but even they couldn't concoct this press release.  Where do you get this shit, seriously?  

Shit, I do one of those in a heartbeat...but $37 + S&H?  That's a it steep.  I'm already paying for one prank to Gov. Noem's office.  

There's gotta be a way to trick her dumbass staff into buying some from their budget or campaign staff to do the same.  Say it means "Magnificent University of Georgia at Athens" or somesuch shit.  Trust me, they'd fall for it.  They return my most insane phone calls all the time with hard-vetted responses with no sense that I'm fucking with them.  But they wouldn't buy them directly from that site, it'd have to be some kinda more-apolitical looking site.  Hmmmm................