DACA, immigration reform whatever

hayden_horn

15 minutes ago, Washpark said:

Well, republicans control all three branches so why don’t they fix it?

A long time ago in a galaxy far away, I remember you, brisket, and Longhorn lawyer were the conservative voices of the board. For a while after yall were done, wulaw and escriva held the rope against the dismal tide, but the Trump storm surge drowned them too.  Then it was swam and rocko but even trolls like them couldn't swim in Trumps current. Now conservatives are narrowed down to onboard and tahoe. A "but Hillary" dementia patient and a guy that would vote for Hitler himself as long as it kept the black folks from getting through the gates in his country club Republican country club. 

Edited by FondrenRoad
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

A long time ago in a galaxy far away, I remember you, brisket, and Longhorn lawyer were the conservative voices of the board. For a while after yall were done, wulaw and escriva held the rope against the dismal tide, but the Trump storm surge drowned them too.  Then it was swam and rocko but even trolls like them couldn't swim in Trumps current. Now conservatives are narrowed down to onboard and tahoe. A "but Hillary" dementia patient and a guy that would vote for Hitler himself as long as it kept the black folks from getting through the gates in his country club Republican country club. 

Pretty good summation of the current state of affairs. Most of the people outraged on this board arent “libs,” and arent “dems” but are real normal people who used to be republicans who have become outraged about what the party has now become. 

Like me. 

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, JimmyJames said:

Pretty good summation of the current state of affairs. Most of the people outraged on this board arent “libs,” and arent “dems” but are real normal people who used to be republicans who have become outraged about what the party has now become. 

Like me. 

I feel for you. I was all in with the GOP until I realized its cruelty wasn't a bug but a feature. My last Republican vote was W. in 2000. 

27 minutes ago, Washpark said:

Well, republicans control all three branches so why don’t they fix it?

They are working on bills, according to Schumer the Dems will likely filibuster them. How does Congress work, do you know?

I for one would welcome the Dems to filibuster any bill that hits the Senate floor for a vote. I'm sure you libfucktards would find it noble.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 5

20 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Like me. 

Where was this outrage in 2014? Nowhere to be found, because you didn't give a shit then, and it's doubtful you really give a shit now, but Trump.

Where was the outrage in 2016 when the Obama administration was turning over these kids to human traffickers, I know, you didn't give a shit.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Like 2
  • Fuck You 5

55 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

From the Hill piece...

So Schumer wants Trump to stop prosecuting illegal entry for these family units instead of a legislative fix, is that what it boils down to?

As predictable as the sunrise, here's Anastasis to open the door to the normalization of fascism...

There is no need for a "legislative fix" to the issue of taking children away from their parents and imprisoning them. What Trump is doing is kidnapping kids to hold hostage for his desired immigration reform.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

I feel for you. I was all in with the GOP until I realized its cruelty wasn't a bug but a feature. My last Republican vote was W. in 2000. 

I was all in with the GOP until sometime in late 2007 when I realized that maybe they were driving the economy off the cliff, which was later confirmed in September 2008. After that I become a somewhat reluctant dem until the age of trump when I am now against whatever the GOP proposes no matter what. I want that evil Nazi party burned to the ground before they succeed in their goal of burning our great Country into the ground. 

Today on NPR Border Patrol Agent Representative Brandon Judd feigned innocence as to what happens to the immigrant families that are passed on to other agencies such as ICE. But he did say that under Trumps 'Zero Tolerance' policy that only 10 to 20 percent of immigrants are prosecuted. There are not resources to handle anymore cases than that. The rest are catch and release with a court date. 

Just some perspective.

13 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Like me. 

Nah man, you're either ok with this policy to separate families or you're a leftist. Don't forget to pick up your copy of the manifesto. 

1 hour ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

On top of being “the worst candidate ever” (which is objectively absurd), Hillary got rat-fucked every step of the way.

Obama failed her by pussyfooting on Russia because “he didn’t want to look like he was interfering” -Thanks Obama

The Bernie Bros being sore losers and making a scene fucked her.

Donna Brazile fucked her with the unimportant debate question

Jill Stein’s horseshit fucked her

Comey fucked her twice

The NY FBI field office fucked her with the leaks 

Putin fucked her every single day of the campaign 

The media fuck her by giving Trump nonstop wall-to-wall coverage when they weren’t talking about her irrelevant fucking emails which were stolen by a hostile foreign government with the explicit purpose to have the media cover them.

But yeah, her losing the election was completely her fault because she didn’t have a resonating message.

/sarcasm

She didn’t deserve that nomination and you fucking know it. You bitch and cry about how she got screwed over, yet the biggest screw job in that whole election was that the DNC uses superdelegates, almost all of whom were in the tank for HC before the primary campaign even started. That party and its chair took great pains to make sure that any possibility of Bernie being nominated would be snuffed out, even though his message was far more resonant with the average voter. I seriously don’t think you understand how horribly Trump loses had he faced Bernie in the general.

Do sane people wish that she would have beaten Trump? Yes

Did they shed a single tear over poor her losing? Fuck off with that rancid corporatist shit.

Clintonism is dead and that stupid party needs to quit wasting its time, energy and momentum that the GOP continues to hand it on a silver platter on trying to resurrect it.

• Like 5

Ah, now we're at the part where the hostage taker is making the demands.   Trump could end the policy tonight.  The GOP Congress can pass a clean bill returning us to the status quo of three months ago with a one-page bill.  But instead they're going to point to Dem complaints about exorbitant ransom as proof that it's all the fault of the Dems.

Utter and complete bullshit.  If the asylum system needs to be gutted, and all of the other crap in the Cruz bill, have that debate on its own terms, after releasing the hostages.  But, of course, freeing hostages without extracting an undeserved price isn't the point of hostage-taking. 

Edited by Mojo Hand
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, hpslugga said:

She didn’t deserve that nomination and you fucking know it. You bitch and cry about how she got screwed over, yet the biggest screw job in that whole election was that the DNC uses superdelegates, almost all of whom were in the tank for HC before the primary campaign even started. That party and its chair took great pains to make sure that any possibility of Bernie being nominated would be snuffed out, even though his message was far more resonant with the average voter. I seriously don’t think you understand how horribly Trump loses had he faced Bernie in the general.

Did they shed a single tear over poor her losing? Fuck off with that rancid corporatist shit.

Clintonism is dead and that stupid party needs to quit wasting its time, energy and momentum that the GOP continues to hand it on a silver platter on trying to resurrect it.

Lol whatever.  Hillary bailed out the DNC, which was broke.  Bernie was an outsider insurgent candidate that gets to pick and choose when he wants to be a democrat... too bad he got berned with Hillary getting a shitload more real votes.

12 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

Neither did you then and neither do you now. 

I care about human and sex trafficking, not so much about people breaking the law after "fleeing" lawlessness. My hope is that the government can fix the issue, but I doubt they can or will.

• Like 1

Primaries have too few superdelegates, not too many. We’d be better off if we got rid of voting in primaries altogether and just let parties put up whomever they want.

7 minutes ago, Mojo Hand said:

Ah, now we're at the part where the hostage taker is making the demands.   Trump could end the policy tonight.  The GOP Congress can pass a clean bill returning us to the status quo of three months ago with a one-page bill.  But instead they're going to point to Dem complaints about exorbitant ransom as proof that it's all the fault of the Dems.

Utter and complete bullshit.  If the asylum system needs to be gutted, and all of the other crap in the Cruz bill, have that debate on its own terms, after releasing the hostages.  But, of course, freeing hostages without extracting an undeserved price isn't the point of hostage-taking. 

"Hostages," your sides messaging sucks about as much as Feinstein's bill. It's no wonder the teflon Don has his highest approval rating since shortly after his inauguration.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

5 minutes ago, JohnnyRage said:

Don't worry, you'll still be able to get your Asian rub n tugs.

Of course the classic lib response, make light of a serious problem. You fucks give no shits about anything but Trump.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

21 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

Neither did you then and neither do you now. 

So...#bothsides?

This is some repugnant shit. From the parents putting their children in this position in the first place, to Trump effectively taking hostages. What a world we live in. 

7 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

Lol whatever.  Hillary bailed out the DNC, which was broke.  Bernie was an outsider insurgent candidate that gets to pick and choose when he wants to be a democrat... too bad he got berned with Hillary getting a shitload more real votes.

It's still broke.

• Like 1

Just now, HtownHorn said:

Of course the classic lib response, make light of a serious problem. You fucks give no shits about anything.

Neither do you. 

Racism? Your party doesn’t think it’s an issue.

Bigotry in the year 2018 by members of your party? Nope yalll don’t think it’s an issue.

12 minutes ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

And here is where I get to disagree with you who I normally agree with. Hillary didn’t bail out the broke DNC, she made damn sure the DNC was broke so she could control it. 

And I’m tired really tired of this more real votes crap which completely ignores the caucus votes. 

Hillary was a terrible candidate who should have won anyway but didn’t.

Name one state that Hilllary won that Bernie would have lost.

Then look at Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania and tell me who would have been president if Bernie had been the nominee. It damn sure wouldn’t have been president shitstain. 

Michigan during the dem primary was the canary in the coal mine. The dems ignored it because it was “her turn.”

I’m with her. - Hillary

I’m with you! - Trump 

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, bad_teammate said:

As predictable as the sunrise, here's Anastasis to open the door to the normalization of fascism...

There is no need for a "legislative fix" to the issue of taking children away from their parents and imprisoning them. What Trump is doing is kidnapping kids to hold hostage for his desired immigration reform.

If only Obama had fixed it with his phone and pen.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

Neither do you. 

Racism? Your party doesn’t think it’s an issue.

Bigotry in the year 2018 by members of your party? Nope yalll don’t think it’s an issue.

You act like the left isn't full of them as well. Just look at the responses when any minority spouts conservative values. That's what's is so fucking hilarious with you fucktards, you project every bad thing about yourself onto others.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

They are working on bills, according to Schumer the Dems will likely filibuster them. How does Congress work, do you know?

I for one would welcome the Dems to filibuster any bill that hits the Senate floor for a vote. I'm sure you libfucktards would find it noble.

Lol. Yeah. They are working in shifts. 

2 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

You act like the left isn't full of them as well. Just look at the responses when any minority spouts conservative values. That's what's is so fucking hilarious with you fucktards, you project every bad thing about yourself onto others.

Live your life Htown.  Live your best life with you and your party. Explain yourself throughly when your maker asks “why?”

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

Live your life Htown.  Live your best life with you and your party. Explain yourself throughly when your maker asks “why?”

No worries man. I would say give up your hate of all people that think differently than you, but since that is your soul, you'd have nothing left.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, HtownHorn said:

Damn dude. You're a piece of shit that supports babies being taken from their mother. Troll away all you want. Say Obama did it too.

But it's you, whether Obama did it a few times or Trump does it 1000s of times, you support it. You want babies snatched from their mothers arms because you dont consider the mothers or babies human and you get the added bonus of lib tears.  That's on you.  It's not on anyone else. You love it.  Not Dems who have no power now. Not the GOP who are spineless. Not even Trump because he is completely comfortable and open about being a piece of shit. You wanted this. Hes giving you it.  It's all on you. You love it and want it to occur. Just own it like Trump does. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HtownHorn said:

No worries man. I would say give up your hate of all people that think differently than you, but since that is your soul, you'd have nothing left.

I don’t hate people who think differently, but I do hate people who support racism, bigotry, unequal access for gays, and then use bible passages to say that’s why they believe what they believe.  You and your party do this.  Own up to it bro!  This is you!  You are your slave owning relatives, but you’re afraid to admit it.  It’s okay man!  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

Damn dude. You're a piece of shit that supports babies being taken from their mother. Troll away all you want. Say Obama did it too.

But it's you, whether Obama did it a few times or Trump does it 1000s of times, you support it. You want babies snatched from their mothers arms because you dont consider the mothers or babies human and you get the added bonus of lib tears.  That's on you.  It's not on anyone else. You love it.  Not Dems who have no power now. Not the GOP who are spineless. Not even Trump because he is completely comfortable and open about being a piece of shit. You wanted this. Hes giving you it.  It's all on you. You love it and want it to occur. Just own it like Trump does. 

Haha. It's hilarious seeing this much projection, but Trump.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 3

33 minutes ago, hpslugga said:

Forget the super delegates. Clinton had more lay people supporting and voting for her than Bernie. Hillary won the primaries, she desered the nomination and she deserved the presidency. I hope the 11% of Bernie supporters who voted for Trump and proud of themselves. They fucked all of us. Fuck off.

3 minutes ago, Pancho Negro said:

I don’t hate people who think differently, but I do hate people who support racism, bigotry, unequal access for gays, and then use bible passages to say that’s why they believe what they believe.  You and your party do this.  Own up to it bro!  This is you!  You are your slave owning relatives, but you’re afraid to admit it.  It’s okay man!  

Slave owning relatives, awesome. Keep it up. I fucking love this projection shit you fucktards are throwing out tonight. But Trump.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

8 minutes ago, FondrenRoad said:

You openly support babies getting separated from their mother.  Troll.  haha.  Lol.  whatever.  You're a piece of shit.  

Only because you did 1st. This entire thread is nothing but a troll fest. Anyone that holds one party more responsible than the other is a troll, anyone that says Trump bad, but Obama not bad is a troll. Anyone that feigns concern now, but not 2 years ago when kids where handed over to human traffickers is a troll. It became apparent 2 pages into this thread it was going to be nothing but trolling. This entire fucking board is nothing but trolls. So yeah, I've enjoyed trolling the shit out of this thread.

Edited by HtownHorn
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

43 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Name one state that Hilllary won that Bernie would have lost. 

Oh you’ll never get a constructive answer to that. I’ve been asking democrats this exact question since November 2016 and they cannot for the life of them even pretend to know of one.

Just now, hpslugga said:

Oh you’ll never get a constructive answer to that. I’ve been asking democrats this exact question since November 2016 and they cannot for the life of them even pretend to know of one.

Well that’s simply because the answer is obvious. If the dems had nominated Bernie he would be the president right now. Its basically undeniable at this point but whatever, nothing anybody can do about it now. Should just work to make sure something like what happened in 2016 never happens again. 

34 minutes ago, mdmost said:

This is obviously Clear Lake, right? 

Ya know I think you’re right. Same writing style, ridiculous takes, worthless posts. Its all there. 

Still waiting for Swam 2.0 to show up though. I know people have claimed others are him but I just don’t see it yet.

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Well that’s simply because the answer is obvious. If the dems had nominated Bernie he would be the president right now. Its basically undeniable at this point but whatever, nothing anybody can do about it now. Should just work to make sure something like what happened in 2016 never happens again. 

One can hope, but then again the DNC really is stupid enough to trot out some Clintonite, maybe even Hillary herself, in 2020. They’re a perpetual John Mackovic in the 4th quarter against Notre Dame in ‘96.