Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting

3 minutes ago, mantis toboggan said:

Bump. 

agreed - not sure this can be reconciled. Add in Bo Davis and the comment that he couldn’t get through compliance seems silly. 

Bo Davis' show cause expired. There was nothing left to examine as the guy had been in the pros for years. He also previously worked at Texas and is extremely well-liked inside the AD. 

I don't follow the part about Jeff Banks. He has a hot girlfriend that is a famous stripper with a pet monkey, that I first told y'all about before it appeared anywhere else on the UT boards. I don't think there is anything in that vein that compliance has any purview over, but maybe you guys can walk us through it. 

But, sure, maybe those things are exactly like a fucking rape factory investigation that was breaking new stories on itself daily at the time of Sarkisian assembling his staff and therefore making the recruitment of Raymond to the staff toxic.

Also, maybe it wasn't compliance that shut down the recruitment of the recruiting coordinator from South Carolina, Drew Hughes, because of the recruiting scandal also breaking around the Tennessee program he'd just left.

Honestly, it's like logic is a repellant to some posters on this board. If you're going to work with analogies, do a better job of it than PSAT level shit.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

Bo Davis' show cause expired. There was nothing left to examine as the guy had been in the pros for years. He also previously worked at Texas and is extremely well-liked inside the AD. 

I don't follow the part about Jeff Banks. He has a hot girlfriend that is a famous stripper with a pet monkey, that I first told y'all about before it appeared anywhere else on the UT boards. I don't think there is anything in that vein that compliance has any purview over, but maybe you guys can walk us through it. 

But, sure, maybe those things are exactly like a fucking rape factory investigation that was breaking new stories on itself daily at the time of Sarkisian assembling his staff and therefore making the recruitment of Raymond to the staff toxic.

Also, maybe it wasn't compliance that shut down the recruitment of the recruiting coordinator from South Carolina, Drew Hughes, because of the recruiting scandal also breaking around the Tennessee program he'd just left.

Honestly, it's like logic is a repellant to some posters on this board. If you're going to work with analogies, do a better job of it than PSAT level shit.

Jokes on you. I aced the PSAT

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, closetojumping said:

E25-FE54-A-13-B7-4-E68-9240-096-CA519-BA

28 minutes ago, BurntOrange&White said:

At this point bring that stoops dipshit. He could close. 

From this OU fan, please don't hire Mike Stoops.

He's the greatest defensive mind since EVAR. He relates to players and recruits on a mystical level.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!????!!!!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, NoName said:

shit is happening with Blue.

was tweeting at Campbell on 10/15 about Texas and liking Texas stuff

now his last 4 follows are Courtney Fisher, Josh Henson, a shitty Aggie recruiting site and Aggie films (high schooler making edits)

I'd be fine with Guilbeau-ing Blue.

1 hour ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

if Choate gets that job things could get interesting. He has been a good recruiter for us so far

Would love to have the excuse to part ways amicably with Choate. Not saying we should be trying to force him out the door or anything but freeing up that Co-DC tag would go a long ways towards allowing us to bring in an elite guy for the secondary. He has been..  fine, in recruiting, but I can't think of anyone likely to bail on us if he were to depart. 

3 minutes ago, HateYouAndMyself said:

Would love to have the excuse to part ways amicably with Choate. Not saying we should be trying to force him out the door or anything but freeing up that Co-DC tag would go a long ways towards allowing us to bring in an elite guy for the secondary. He has been..  fine, in recruiting, but I can't think of anyone likely to bail on us if he were to depart. 

Kwitkowski has always coached DE/OLB, I think they'd be more likely to bring in another LB coach.

1 minute ago, HateYouAndMyself said:

Well yeah.. whoever we brought in would be replacing either Joseph or Gideon. We would still need to also fill the LB role. 

I guess I find it hard to believe Sark is going to be actively looking to replace position coaches at the end of the year. Time will tell.

7 hours ago, victory88 said:

He didn't even opt out bro.  His teammates and coaches kicked him off the team.  

Actually there’s more to it than that…. Coach asked the captains to vote, and they voted to bring him back. Coach overruled them. So I think there’s something else going on but no doubt the players wanted him back. 

5 minutes ago, b_p said:

Actually there’s more to it than that…. Coach asked the captains to vote, and they voted to bring him back. Coach overruled them. So I think there’s something else going on but no doubt the players wanted him back. 

Thank you Mrs Blue.

Edited by Schulz2.0
  • Haha 1

• closetojumping changed the title to Texas Recruiting Notes 2022 - Idiotic Slapfights Unrelated To 2022 Recruiting