2021 Texas HS football

Machinator

6 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Rephrase- nobody forced AISD to force them up. If AISD is that cheap they probably aren't happy about long playoff runs and the extra expense 

What? A bunch of inner city school districts do that, like SAISD. If they didn’t they’d never stop hearing “wow look at all that public money you’re wasting for sports” from suburban districts. 

I wonder when the blond dye thingy will run its course. Is SLC responsible for that?

Definitely.  SLC was bad enough but seeing all these schools copying it gives me douchechills.

I’ve got a cousin in Aledo and all three of her boys sport the blonde mullet.  It would appear it started at SLC and migrated west.

I remember Stephenville doing it in the 90’s. No clue who really started it. Peaster’s (next up and coming school district in Parker county) State winning basketball team did it in 98-99.

Go China Spring! I actually saw that 78 team play. They lost to a higher classification school - Robinson. That Robinson team would have made a deep run if they would have had the two team per district rule then. The game itself was one of the best I have ever seen. Dave Campbell voted that CS team the best Class A team from the 70s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, JerrysJheriCurl said:

You serious Clark?

I hereby revoke your University of Google degree.

UISD???
I’m no University of Wikipedia grad or anything fancy like that, but could that be United ISD? 
That’s in Laredo my good sir. There’s an LBJ there. But it’s not the same one in AISD. 

Same shit jackwagonScreenshot_20211217-211240_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c7ff49c65aba7d75eed50f65499329d7.jpgScreenshot_20211217-211259_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0e7afa07a086a84d914b0392bffea8db.jpg