2021 Texas HS football

Machinator

3 minutes ago, blacklab said:

enjoy it Paetow, probably never get past the third round of the playoffs in 6a as your cross town rival is going to steal all your best players now.

Lot of the other Katy ISD high schools have been getting stronger, think they had 3 or 4 make the state quarterfinals. I don’t know that Katy HS gets the pick of the litter any more.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I know fuckall about these teams, does South Oak Cliff have a chance today? I would love to see DISD get one for a change.

And win it for the Worm and the D.O.C.

67AA5214-8466-41EA-9093-A9822D0D3D73.thumb.jpeg.2d031883367ab55b73e253cf9926a340.jpeg

A2E0D7D6-23FA-4FFC-ABE6-E13A3EBC8222.jpeg.c35c72e9f3d5cb895a18b6328641cdb5.jpeg

They don’t have a prayer. I have Liberty hill winning by 5 TDs, they’re a machine. And I was 2/3 on picks yesterday (missed on the Stephenville upset) so I feel pretty good. 

Only intriguing game of the day is Duncanville/North Shore. That’s basically a toss-up. Westlake/Guyer could be the most lopsided title game ever.

• Haha 1

Just now, Huckleberry said:

How do this many people not have Bally Sports? It's just the new branding of the old Fox Sports regional networks.

Bally is asking for more money per subscriber than most cable companies are willing to pay.  It’s been going on for quite a while and neither side is budging.

4 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Sorry, I meant more how so many people on the internet can't figure out how to get a Bally Sports feed. It's not like you're looking for an Estonian over-the-air public access channel.

I haven’t pulled the plug yet, so I just turn the picture box on and enter the channel.  A few months ago I read that less than 25% of households in DFW can get Bally through a cable provider who services their area.  Lots of unhappy Mavs/Rangers fans the last few seasons.

1 minute ago, Surly Bevo said:

Nice throw and catch.  LH will need to hang on to the ball for a while.  Almost half the quarter of those big fucking O linemen for SOC grinding them will cause problems later if they don't.

Size advantage for SOC over LHill is ridiculous.  Looks like 5A team vs 2A team