2021 Texas HS football

Machinator

I thought LH would be hot knifing through butter on the SOC defense. Concerning start for them. Long game though I’m sure they’ll get rolling soon.

You thought that because you have absolutely no clue what you’re talking about. As bad as your baseball takes are, your HS FB ones are even worse. Maybe sit out making predictions from now on
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

You thought that because you have absolutely no clue what you’re talking about. As bad as your baseball takes are, your HS FB ones are even worse. Maybe sit out making predictions from now on

LH will score here before the half and then they get the ball to start the 2nd. I don’t think this game will be the blowout I thought but they’re still in a great position to win. 

1 hour ago, JerrysJheriCurl said:

I predicted SOC earlier on this thread 31-21.  Sticking to that. Yeah, that LH formation is hell to prepare for, but there’s something about this Bear team.

And that DVille D is the best I’ve seen for a while. I think they stop that freshman QB. 
Samples gets it finally. 

I am pulling for NS but if Duncanville wins it I’ll be happy for them and their coach.  Hope it lives up to the 2018(?) Hail Mary edition.

• Hook 'Em 1

25 minutes ago, Herbie Hancock said:

someone is looking a bit like a dumb fuck at the moment. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

It's about half a second from set to snap and it's absurd that nobody calls it. I would be cussing up a storm on the sideline if I were an opponent. 

Yep, it's not a second from when the center gets set, it's a second from when the last guy gets set and I have been watching and counting a few plays and it's a 50/50 shot at best of if that second rolls by before the snap.

3 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

It's about half a second from set to snap and it's absurd that nobody calls it. I would be cussing up a storm on the sideline if I were an opponent. 

Does the motion guy have to get set before he goes into motion?  Because I wouldn’t even call that a half second.