West Virginia @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

19 minutes ago, Lat22 said:

I like Moreland, but why is every single fly ball to the outfield “hit well”?

Moreland does love his crutch words/phrases.  I still wouldn't trade our guys for any other "homers" out there.

2 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

That Friday loss may go down as one of the worst in recent longhorn baseball history

Oh, STFU.  It's baseball.

• Hook 'Em 8

1 minute ago, GreenspointTexas said:

That Friday loss may go down as one of the worst in recent longhorn baseball history

Worse than losing to UTSA in 2019? Or getting eliminated by Dallas Baptist in 2015? Or any of the countless other embarrassing losses over the last 10 years? God damn you’re a fucking drama queen 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

I mean I doubt many fans want to see Texas Baseball win the Big 12 more than me but as much as it sucks to lose, it is not really what it is all about. Few remember the 2005 national champs lost the Big 12.

Besides, they can still win the tournament.

Edited by Valmy77

Guest Lobo
1 minute ago, Valmy77 said:

I mean I doubt many fans want to see Texas Baseball win the Big 12 than me but as much as it sucks to lose, it is not really what it is all about. Few remember the 2005 national champs lost the Big 12.

Yes, we get it.  You don't have to win your regular season conference flag to qualify for Omaha.  It just sucks that we played well down the stretch, that TCU faltered, and KSU took care of them on Thursday night for us to shit the bed against a team that obviously sucks shit through a straw that we dominated the rest of the series.  It just stings, that's all.  But on to the post-season we go...

I mean I doubt many fans want to see Texas Baseball win the Big 12 than me but as much as it sucks to lose, it is not really what it is all about. Few remember the 2005 national champs lost the Big 12.

Was thinking Baylor swept us and beat us in big 12 tourney. Then we beat em twice in the CWS.
  • Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

It's always refreshing when fans of one of the all-time great college baseball programs lose their shit over a single loss.

Don’t listen to the 4ish posters that lost their shit. They actively look for shit to bitch about 

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

Yes, we get it.  You don't have to win your regular season conference flag to qualify for Omaha.  It just sucks that we played well down the stretch, that TCU faltered, and KSU took care of them on Thursday night for us to shit the bed against a team that obviously sucks shit through a straw that we dominated the rest of the series.  It just stings, that's all.  But on to the post-season we go...

Yeah I know. Sucks.

I hope we get revenge in OKC

58 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Zubia this series I believe is 0-3 with the bases loaded, no rbi, and 4 outs made. 

plus a first and third with one out pop up in game one. 

I’ll give him a pass.  29 straight on base. 

• Hook 'Em 1

This team’s potential is the highest in a long, long time.

Speed. Some pop. Good defense. Good pitching with some very live arms. No automatic outs in spite of how some feel about Kennedy.

The complaints are Kennedy and Kubichek as a #3.

As a fan, I’d like to see more use out of the bench. Those guys are solid even though we never see them. Dj, Murphy, Ford. Bullpen is pretty deep too.