Big Brother 23

4th&Five

Spoiler

Yeah I messed up my previous post and meant he wasn't going to nom a meathead in that episode.  It was too obvious.  Obviously way more stuff to play out in a week to say he wouldn't get one out would've been jumping the gun and not what I meant.  

Edited by Scraps

Frenchie is fucking nutso. he *definitely* comes from a family with a long line of substance abuse and mental health issues. dude is off his fucking rocker. my theory:

he says he's a farmer. i say he's retired military who's living on disability and who quite possibly has some sort of brain damage. he's off. the longer he's on the show the better.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I give the all black alliance 7 days before it blows up

And I’m sure nobody saw that one coming

i actually hip they make up the final five or six HG's. would be a nice change of pace. and if they're actually somehow able to stick together they have a pretty diverse lineup of strengths. if Xavier and Nayland (?) play as good as they look, The Cookout could be a force.

of course you're probably right, and none of that will happen, and they'll be at each other's throats by next thursday.

• Like 1

Hard to tell from the 3 episodes but I didn’t see Travis really bond with anyone. He dropped his strategy after getting picked last and couldn’t even get his own team to vote for him. In most seasons he would have easily lasted a few weeks and perhaps found a path forward. Instead he ran directly into frenchies deep seated inferiority complex.

13 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Hard to tell from the 3 episodes but I didn’t see Travis really bond with anyone. He dropped his strategy after getting picked last and couldn’t even get his own team to vote for him. In most seasons he would have easily lasted a few weeks and perhaps found a path forward. Instead he ran directly into frenchies deep seated inferiority complex.

i hated the way Travis talked. he might have been "hella chill", but people who talk like that drive me fucking nuts. also, i'm pretty sure he referred to himself as "gorgeous" in the beginning. it's dope that he went through McCombs, but i will not miss him. he definitely feels to me like someone who was recruited and who knows nothing s out the show. i bet 50% of the cast is like that now. 

Frenchie keeping up the craziness. I love how he barges into a room of people and informs some of them that their alliance is off. Complete train wreck.
Also weird how he never takes off the ball cap. Guess he’s losing his hair and thinks wearing a ball cap 24/7 hides it.

I was watching last night and he wore that hat during the competition and also in the diary room. I was trying to figure out why his hat was weird or if something was wrong with my tv. Haha. He totally gave away the completion while talking in the DR and having no other paint splatters on his ugly hat

14 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

there is something familiar about her, but i really can't peg who- if anyone- she's reminding me of. maybe a hot version of Peggy from Mad Men? again, i'm not sure, i really can't say;  it there's definitely something familiar about her: besides the fact that i want to get to know her- biblically. 

20 hours ago, Pokoloco said:

She looks so damn familiar. Has she been on another show or a commercial or something??

18 hours ago, McFly said:

Yes! Been trying to figure out who she looks like. 

14 hours ago, DanRydell said:

Co-sign on her looking extremely familiar. And yes, is hot.

Zooey Deschanel starter kit

Link to one of the twins showing off titty is on a tweet that replied to Evil Dicks Twitter.

I can’t link it without the images popping up on Tapa, so I won’t.
There is a whole 10 vid on it of them sucking each others tits and playing

Link to one of the twins showing off titty is on a tweet that replied to Evil Dicks Twitter.

I can’t link it without the images popping up on Tapa, so I won’t.

There is a whole 10 vid on it of them sucking each others tits and playing

I’d like to take a moment to remind y’all that there is a place for those types of links and images.
  • Hook 'Em 1

I don't understand why more players don't vote the opposite of what they say. Just to stir up trouble especially when you know the vote is completely one-sided. Like last night, I would be leading the charge to vote off Frenchy and then I would vote to evict Britini. The quietly speculate about who is doing that.

• Hook 'Em 1

I don't understand why more players don't vote the opposite of what they say. Just to stir up trouble especially when you know the vote is completely one-sided. Like last night, I would be leading the charge to vote off Frenchy and then I would vote to evict Britini. The quietly speculate about who is doing that.

You like blood on your hands???
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I didn’t even watch thelast 2 episodes. Watching them pick off floaters like britini, Claire, hannah(does she even exist)and Whitney isn’t exactly must see tv

They’re all still there. Hannah is actually my pick to win. 

I wish Frenchie could have stayed around longer. he is by far the most interesting and entertaining cast member to this point. Britni- oof. i'm not as big a fan as i used to be of shit-talking total strangers on the internet, but got damn i couldn't imagine living with her. the in-your-gave personality, the constant rapping (so, so cringey, and you can tell she's really proud of it), and then the way she got so overly emotional when she got nominated. ugh. 

I wish Frenchie could have stayed around longer. he is by far the most interesting and entertaining cast member to this point. Britni- oof. i'm not as big a fan as i used to be of shit-talking total strangers on the internet, but got damn i couldn't imagine living with her. the in-your-gave personality, the constant rapping (so, so cringey, and you can tell she's really proud of it), and then the way she got so overly emotional when she got nominated. ugh. 

She has autism