Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

2 hours ago, TexasMan said:

Goddamn. You know if the tables were reversed they'd be finding a way to etch "Took a croot from Saban" on the side of Kroger Field. 

aggy are some of the worst people on the planet.

That is exactly what they did when they “flipped” Vernon Jackson and Bobby Brown last year late from Bama. They were beating their chests about Real. Recruiting. And that Jimbo was the new sherrif in town. The ministry of information was a geyser of jizz filled enthusiasm and it was only a matter of time before they won their first real natty of the modern era.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Post Oak said:

It's important at this critical time as aggy ridiculers to take a step back and a deep breath.  

Decommit season is good whiskey. Sip it.  Savor it.  Breathe it in.  It warms your insides.   

Take your time. 

If you take shots of this stuff then you are doing yourself a disservice. 

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.

The hard part is pacing yourself.....  like expensive cognac or a 30-year $500 cab.... the bouquet....  the nose ....  one must study the body and the legs to insure every dollar and penny is savoured.

1 hour ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

He said after the Maryland loss Herman was finished at Texas and it would take Texas a long time to recover and that Jimbo would own the state for the foreseeable future.

well Jimbo has owned the state this year   (according to aggy) and totally schooled Herman ,and they still dont have any OT, LB, or CBs. Or a living QB1. so hows that working for them?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

well Jimbo has owned the state this year   (according to aggy) and totally schooled Herman ,and they still dont have any OT, LB, or CBs. Or a living QB1. so hows that working for them?

A top 5 recruiting class that doesn't fill any actual needs, is trip down memory lane for sure.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 47Straight said:

I missed this back when, but that's an amazing level of narcissism.  Bama.(and OU for that matter) are their primary recruiting rivals. They are not recruiting rivals of 2 of the most blue blooded football programs in the nation, those teams can drop by aggy and take their recruits if they want them   

Historically around 98% of their recruits come from the state of Texas, and therefore TEXAS is and has been their main recruiting obstacle. This is the first year since Bamas resurrection they have recruited in the same solar system as them and they are still out past the gas giants.  

We had a decade of top recruiting classes and were supplanted by Bama, but we are back on track to becoming a yearly top 5 which has been proven to be necessary to compete.  aggy is and always will be a top 25 class, usually in the top 10-15 with the occasional outlier.  There's just too many things wrong with that place for them ever to be a real national power.  

24 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Yes, you're reading that right. THEY"RE the ones that are losers and trolls, not Billy. 

Well you see, he is one of the only people to turn his jock sniffing fanboidom into a legitimate business by being a propaganda arm of a mid tier university with cultish tendancies. That makes his jock sniffing fanboiness legitimate and unworthy to engage with anonymous jock sniffing fanboi trolls.

Edited by Vertigo
  • Like 1

Well you see, he is one of the only people to turn his jock sniffing fanboidom into a legitimate business by being a propaganda arm of a mid tier university with cultish tendancies. That makes his jock sniffing fanboiness legitimate and unworthy to engage with anonymous jock sniffing fanboi trolls.

152a2f5784c1051f1e0c75f1eb3f0fd2.jpg
  • Like 1

I missed this back when, but that's an amazing level of narcissism.  Bama.(and OU for that matter) are their primary recruiting rivals. They are not recruiting rivals of 2 of the most blue blooded football programs in the nation, those teams can drop by aggy and take their recruits if they want them   
Historically around 98% of their recruits come from the state of Texas, and therefore TEXAS is and has been their main recruiting obstacle. This is the first year since Bamas resurrection they have recruited in the same solar system as them and they are still out past the gas giants.  
We had a decade of top recruiting classes and were supplanted by Bama, but we are back on track to becoming a yearly top 5 which has been proven to be necessary to compete.  aggy is and always will be a top 25 class, usually in the top 10-15 with the occasional outlier.  There's just too many things wrong with that place for them ever to be a real national power.  

Not sure if you’re really short or have suffered a head injury but he knows all that. He says shit like that because some people react the way you did.

15 minutes ago, Hanrahan said:

Not sure if you’re really short or have suffered a head injury but he knows all that. He says shit like that because some people react the way you did.

Here's the thing, normally my sarcasm meter would ping but we are talking about aggy.  I know a few aggy who are successful and quite bright.  Talk about other subjects and they can be intuitive, insightful and hold the other side of intelligent conversation.  Good at their respective businesses, they know their shit, even the technical aspects  

But talk about aggy football and you can Slam that door shut.  They know they have holes in the secondary but also think they have filled those gaps with this class and last.  Same with LB.  they have recruited OL lights out.  QB is a team strength.  Next year their schedule is tough but that's what you get playing SEC football.  2nd best team in the conference, making up ground on Bama, Saban almost done coaching, once Baggins has all his recruits in they will be king of the mountain.  2020 and beyond, for the foreseeable future.

Inevitably UT comes into the conversation and it's like I'm talking to looch himself. They try to be polite and non-condescending but have to bring up how pitiful our schedule was, how there's no defense at all in the B12, and how they thought Herman was a good hire but he's proven he's "not the one". Oh, and Jimbo.  Money well spent.  

Fucking highly regarded.  People I know.  

1 minute ago, Walden Ponderer said:

This is prime terroir for aggy tears. Just as the perfect wine grape comes from a subtly stressed vine, the best aggy tears are best nourished by outsized expectations.

Just wait for the 2020 class.  We are going to get guys in-state that they think they are getting and it's going to be beautiful.  Big difference when you have the new car smell and spewing negative crap about a 7-6 Texas compared to going against a Texas playing in a NY6 Bowl.

2 hours ago, Treefidy said:

Bama.(and OU for that matter) are their primary recruiting rivals. They are not recruiting rivals of 2 of the most blue blooded football programs in the nation, those teams can drop by aggy and take their recruits if they want them

Based on the history of their rivalry with us, they've come to think of a "rival" as a blueblood who comes around and shits on you once a year. 

• Like 1

I think after Brewster left, I posted this, but if not, I'll pass it on now. He was the lead recruiter on both Miller and Blades. When he left, so did ATM's chances of signing either unless a pure moneywhip could be pulled off, and that isn't rumored to be the case for either. Now Banks? Maybe so. You have to like FSU's position for him, so ATM is probably going to have to put 6 Figs on the table to keep him in-state, and I don't mean Taylor Hamm.

8 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I think after Brewster left, I posted this, but if not, I'll pass it on now. He was the lead recruiter on both Miller and Blades. When he left, so did ATM's chances of signing either unless a pure moneywhip could be pulled off, and that isn't rumored to be the case for either. Now Banks? Maybe so. You have to like FSU's position for him, so ATM is probably going to have to put 6 Figs on the table to keep him in-state, and I don't mean Taylor Hamm. 

Can we get Hamm on a table and make him do tricks?

3 minutes ago, Machinator said:

LSU liked him as a safety, but they obviously viewed him as expendable when it came to making the numbers work.

They liked him as a safety but I don't think they even want him as a safety now. 

When aggy mods (like Passwaters) are saying that he has off the field issues and that LSU will pretty much let him flip to aggy you know there's some truth to it. 

17 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

DiligentMatureGoat-size_restricted.gif