Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

9 hours ago, markstanco said:
15 hours ago, Sejjr said:
I literally received a text message from annoying aggy friend yesterday that said exactly that..."addition by subtraction" and he was bragging that they passed us. Fucking clowns.

Ask him if jimbo will play for the conference championship in his 2nd year there. Or for that matter the 5th.

I've already seen this answered.  "The SEC is quite a bit harder to win".   

Well, congrats I guess.

3 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

Leal is somewhat surprising...Cupp is not. He's a stud. But if I remember correctly at one point he was like top 300 and his shuttle up was meteoric. 

Leal I suppose is proof that the rankings are based on pro potential, unless of course aggy starts ranting about position switches of their commits. Leal's senior film didn't seem like he did anything to get bumped up to a 5 star. 

i worry about leal being a bit of a tweener, but if his floor is a plus athlete at 5 tech that sets the edge, so be it. 

cupp is a freak. as is his mom.

30 minutes ago, Casual Encounter said:

Cupp’s mom actually kind of freaks me out in that pic. I know, my mom freaked all of you last night.

She's a very freaky mom

The kind you don't take home to get mothered

But she'll never let your spirits down

Once you get her off the street, ow mom

RE: Jeffrey Carter's visit to Bama this weekend:

Brauninger: "We're gonna have to weather the storm on that. His camp says everything is good here, but strange things happen in Tuscaloosa..."

Looch: "Yea, I'm not a fan of how they recruit over there. I'm not a fan of any of the way how they recruit, but that's the battles you fight."

Sounds like they're ready to be butthurt. Starts at 24:10

The rest of the show is about them sucking each other's dicks about their impending class, so no reason to listen to the rest - unless you're into that kinda thing. 

https://dts.podtrac.com/redirect.mp3/texags.blob.core.windows.net/audio/0110261-dkis.mp3

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

Brauninger: "We're gonna have to weather the storm on that. His camp says everything is good here, but strange things happen in Tuscaloosa..."

Looch: "Yea, I'm not a fan of how they recruit over there. I'm not a fan of any of the way how they recruit, but that's the battles you fight."

The rest of the show is about them sucking each other's dicks about their impending class, so no reason to listen to the rest - unless you're into that kinda thing. 

https://dts.podtrac.com/redirect.mp3/texags.blob.core.windows.net/audio/0110261-dkis.mp3

Lol not a fan of seeing reality vs The aggy wall of champions. 

1 hour ago, TexasMan said:

Why do you subject yourself to this every week? It is like the mad magazine of football shows.

2 hours ago, TexasMan said:

Ask LSU how they feel about how A&M recruited Banks 

She has definitely had some work done, but I wouldn’t kick her cosmetically enhanced ass outta bed 

Random rants:

His dad’s shirt is horrible. I don’t want to be that guy - but I have seen so many of these small town want to be big city types at both my kid’s tournaments. They just don’t quite pull it off.

They also probably over cheer. You want to strangle them if their kid is on the other team.

$1000 they get divorced when the last kid is out of the house. She wants rose wine and black dick.

15 hours ago, TexasMan said:

Funny to hear Looch and aggy calls out someone on how they recruit. It’s well known how dirty of a recruiter Fisher was in Florida. 

23 hours ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Oh hell yeah, all the time.  Great band.

I knew the owner of the Too Bitter (Tony). Partied with the bands in the upstairs band room to excess. Many nights that started out in Austin or San Marcos that ended in the other. The Texas legal drinking age in those days was 18. When it changed, it killed that place. It sat empty for a couple of years and when they finally went in to gut it out there were pot plants (mostly elongated seedling types) growing out of the carpet. Good times.

Edited by Wishbone
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Gardner Barnes said:

Random rants:

His dad’s shirt is horrible. I don’t want to be that guy - but I have seen so many of these small town want to be big city types at both my kid’s tournaments. They just don’t quite pull it off.

They also probably over cheer. You want to strangle them if their kid is on the other team.

$1000 they get divorced when the last kid is out of the house. She wants rose wine and black dick.

You seem... insane. 

21 hours ago, Wishbone said:

I knew the owner of the Too Bitter (Tony). Partied with the bands in the upstairs band room to excess. Many nights that started out in Austin or San Marcos that ended in the other. The Texas legal drinking age in those days was 18. When it changed, it killed that place. It sat empty for a couple of years and when they finally went in to gut it out there were pot plants (mostly elongated seedling types) growing out of the carpet. Good times.

Hey, maybe you guys know me - I was the guy fucked up on qualuudes, pot, and beer, but miraculously still holding the pool table all night.

• Like 1

is this where we mention to txdriller that their 1 CB for 2018 is a S in most coaches' opinion? Or hell, even his own opinion? 

“This summer, I improved my speed and my off-man technique. I can play corner, but I prefer safety. I just like being a ball hawk and being on top of everything.

and that Young is already over 210 pounds? 

they need Banks in the worst way possible. I just don't want them to actually fall ass backwards into recruiting Hogan after he ditched Tech.