Jimbo 2019: The Only Tail Getting Busted is Candi's

closetojumping

2 hours ago, cafe society said:

I had to look this up; an aggy named Ben Baby? Holy fucking crap - that's almost clever and classic enough to be Runyonesque, except it's merely narcissistic and stupid.  Perfect for Petticoat Jonestown.

At least he's not using his mother's hyphenated last name. Her maiden name is Dover.

31 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Predicted 9 wins, including ending the 7 game losing streak to LSU. He called road games at Auburn and South Carolina "toss ups". He basically said everyone in the SEC West stinks expect for Bama. 

The SEC West does stink. aggy will still lose 5+

12 minutes ago, billfromlaketravis said:

He said the Texas staff misleads recruits and their entire pitch is misinformation. 

He also compared Cupp to a combination of Gronk and Kelce. Yes. Really. 

I feel like if you ran TexAgs or Orangebloods for a living, you could never fully grow up. Like it doesn't matter how much money you make, your adult development stalls when you tie your livelihood to the tribalism of college football fans and the whims of 17 year old kids.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ricky Butler said:

I feel like if you ran TexAgs or Orangebloods for a living, you could never fully grow up. Like it doesn't matter how much money you make, your adult development stalls when you tie your livelihood to the tribalism of college football fans and the whims of 17 year old kids.

I know it's all an act with Looch, but I think he also possesses a really poor football mind. It just makes things worse. 

Just imagine being Looch. He roots for A&M. He’s never seen his team (in any big 3 sport) win or even play for a national championship. They’ve never even been close. This fact hurts him so deeply, he lashes out. Every win, even if just a turn of events in recruiting, is the biggest win, because he’s never seen a real win. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Etexhorn13 said:

Where did that narrative come from?? Pretty sure I know the answer, (they dreamed it in they head) but is there anymore to it than just coming out of nowhere?

Well, everyone knows that no one wants to go to the little brother school in Austin. Ergo, if there is anyone that is actually good at convincing people to go there, he must be cheating. #AggyLogic

1 minute ago, billfromlaketravis said:

If Saban is a lifer at Bama, I'd crush that bet in Vegas. 

Even if Saban leaves, I’d take that bet. These fuckers shrivel up at the smallest inkling of success. aggy will never when a title. They get themselves so hyped up that they’ll never be able to handle the pressure. It’s part of their culture and no one’s gonna be able to change that.

9 minutes ago, UT Lawnghorn said:

Even if Saban leaves, I’d take that bet. These fuckers shrivel up at the smallest inkling of success. aggy will never when a title. They get themselves so hyped up that they’ll never be able to handle the pressure. It’s part of their culture and no one’s gonna be able to change that.

And Dabo will succeed Saban at Bama. Must be nice. 

3 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

I know it's all an act with Looch, but I think he also possesses a really poor football mind. It just makes things worse. 

I don't think it's an act at all. He's the quintessential aggie. A delusional fucking douchebag. Completely detached from reality. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Etexhorn13 said:

Where did that narrative come from?? Pretty sure I know the answer, (they dreamed it in they head) but is there anymore to it than just coming out of nowhere?

He’s black, young, and makes more money than them. Aggso facto he’s a criminal.

LOL, Aggy offered Green's teammate in an attempt to leverage him, and then he went and did this: 

Baylor DieHards @Baylor_Diehards
FollowFollow @Baylor_Diehards
More

In-state OLB Tyrone Brown announces commitment to Baylor over Texas A&M, others https://sptz.us/2JTpmfc 

Edited by billfromlaketravis
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, Neonmoon said:

Just imagine being Looch. He roots for A&M. He’s never seen his team (in any big 3 sport) win or even play for a national championship. They’ve never even been close. This fact hurts him so deeply, he lashes out. Every win, even if just a turn of events in recruiting, is the biggest win, because he’s never seen a real win. 

This.  Sort of like tooting your horn about how many people show up for the spring game.  It's really just a gauge of how many fans have zero life.

1 minute ago, Enchubben said:

14 predictions all to LSU. Roller coaster clickitty clack...

anyone got what the roller coaster pusher-uppers (the Aggie 9.95ers) have to say about the visit?

there are new threads on it on 247.

it's a surprise just to even pull one of these top flight guys from Louisiana to visit College Station; more of them at least visit Austin. Fact is whoever LSU wants from that state will get them... but it's a happy surprise just to get a visit from a guy like that. may be that's why it was kept under wraps?

5 minutes ago, PHLaggie said:

Apparently, Ishmael Sopsher the big DT from Louisiana was in College Station for the spring game but kept a low profile... none of the 9.95ers knew of it.

Kinda like fucking a fat chick, show up for the ride but hope no one finds out and the last thing you want to be doing is bragging about it or announcing it to the world..............with the exception of our very own Vic

10 minutes ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Kinda like fucking a fat chick, show up for the ride but hope no one finds out and the last thing you want to be doing is bragging about it or announcing it to the world..............with the exception of our very own Vic

that would be true if this was an official visit and A&M was paying for him to come.

Looks like it was an unofficial visit, the kid paid his way to come a couple hundred miles west. 

35 minutes ago, PHLaggie said:

anyone got what the roller coaster pusher-uppers (the Aggie 9.95ers) have to say about the visit?

there are new threads on it on 247.

it's a surprise just to even pull one of these top flight guys from Louisiana to visit College Station; more of them at least visit Austin. Fact is whoever LSU wants from that state will get them... but it's a happy surprise just to get a visit from a guy like that. may be that's why it was kept under wraps?

Wouldn't be surprised if this is how Fisher is trying to pressure Leal.  Create some faux momentum with Ishmael and tell Leal he better jump on board or his spot might not be available.

31 minutes ago, PHLaggie said:

that would be true if this was an official visit and A&M was paying for him to come.

Looks like it was an unofficial visit, the kid paid his way to come a couple hundred miles west. 

5*s don't pay their own way, ever 

2 hours ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Apparently he didn't want people to know about it so much that he changed his twitter background and avi to him and his brother in A&M gear. He's still not going to A&M though.

1 minute ago, Walden Ponderer said:

Gotta admit, as much as it would suck to be stuck in Waco for four years, if my choices were Waco or College Station, I'd pick Waco. 

It's true. David Koresh and the Branch Davidians thought College Station was too cultish for them.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Nailed it.