Archer Season 12. Dunno, looks good again?

Parliament

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/26/2021 at 3:23 PM, capnamerca said:

I suddenly have too many things to watch tomorrow ... Ted Lasso, two eps of Archer, and next week WWDITS. Good problem to have, hermanos.

Adam Reed stepped down as the show-runner after season 10, but it got all over the place prior to then.  It's still decent (and 11 has some really funny. moments).

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, sidis said:

side note...i pride myself on my encyclopedic archer knowledge but i cannot remember if this episode was the first ever f-bomb the show has dropped.  anybody recall one previously?

Season 7 or 8 is when they started allowing it uncensored, before that it would be bleeped or whatever.

25 minutes ago, kevwun said:

That was a nice way to end it for Jessica Walter.

Forgot that Ron Cadillac was played by her real-life husband.

Spoiler

However, her touching final scene offered yet another level of poignancy. In early seasons of “Archer,” Ron Cadillac was voiced by Walter’s real-life husband Ron Leibman, who died in 2019 — and his actual voice was repurposed for the beach scene. According to a series rep, Floyd County Productions — the animation studio behind the show — “carefully curated” his lines from prior episodes to help build the final tear-jerking scene with Walter, who in 2017 described her character as a “hard-tough nosed dame” in an interview with The Post.

• 3 weeks later...