Penn State @ Whisky on FOX 11am CT

LTtxfan

2 minutes ago, Laxtonto said:

Wisc keeps missing tackles… not something I’m used to seeing from them

Those have been some critical mistakes that could’ve gotten their defense off the field. Then they also had a missed FG and a turnover in the red zone. If they lose the game then it’s their own fault. 

I think targeting should be split into two penalties... Targeting and spearing. Targeting would still be defenseless player, head or neck area, blah blah blah - and then spearing would be like us older guys know it as leading with the crown of the helmet. Would clear up a lot of confusion.

• Hook 'Em 2

Lulz, I was about to post that Penn State needs to let them score on the 1st and goal play to give themselves plenty of time for a final drive.  I guess now they'll have to go for the stop.

EDIT - and now Klatt is stealing my material.

Edited by WBT

2 minutes ago, Liquor and Poker said:

I agree with Klatt.  Ejection is stupid.  Should be 15 yards and done. 

Shouldn't even be 15 yards. This is the same as a QB slide IMO. QB's can draw a foul by trying to get every little bit more yardage and dropping at the last possible instant. It places defenders in an impossible position and it's BS. QB should be responsible for sliding sooner, or stepping out of bounds sooner instead of continuing upfield along the sideline trying to get that first down.