Penn State @ Whisky on FOX 11am CT

LTtxfan

i dunno if that isn't kick catch interference. sure the penn state player was engaged with the wisconsin dude, but it seemed pretty clear to me that the badger shoved the penn state player into the catch attempt.

but i don't know the rule.

and jesus, how is wisconsin losing dotson so often?

1 minute ago, hayden_horn said:

i dunno if that isn't kick catch interference. sure the penn state player was engaged with the wisconsin dude, but it seemed pretty clear to me that the badger shoved the penn state player into the catch attempt.

but i don't know the rule.

and jesus, how is wisconsin losing dotson so often?

I’m not sure exactly what the rules say but if you defeat a double team to knock a guy into his returner then it seems like that should be okay.  :D

4 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

They’re known for their running game, not for dynamic QB play. Russell Wilson was a transfer but other than him they’re generally pretty pedestrian at QB. 

That I was aware of but Fox was hyping Mertz to start the game. You can see some potential but he's irratic.

Just now, Hawndoh said:

I think what made it even better is for the first several minutes of Gus trying to hype it up they were still finishing the animated dot race thing

but that crowd was even into that thing too. those kids are excited to be back in a stadium. it's actually kind of cool to see.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hawndoh said:

Gus Johnson trying to hype up the House of Pain song is hilarious. Acting like a bunch of white people jumping to some 90s hip hop is the greatest tradition in college football.

It kind of is one of the great traditions.  Just surprised the stands can withstand all of those beefy 'Sconsin gals jumping up and down like that.