Arkansas game week

Wulaw Horn

3 minutes ago, ztejas said:

So elite eight in basketball is major (which Texas has done since 05, by the way) but winning a BCS bowl, making the national title game and winning a NY6 bowl isn't? Not to mention multiple CWS appearances which is top 8.

yeah that is major too   i could had said the 2011 cotton bowl  or runner up in the cws    but i think u guys do not want to hear about arkansas good points    unless there was a champion at the end 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Burt Macklin said:

I don’t know what’s more pathetic. The fact you had to go back 50 years to find a quote from an opponent who respected you or the fact you’re proud your state is comparable to Russia. 

It was 67th in the country during the last non-Covid season we had, you illiterate, uni-toothed cocksucker. 

in the most polite way I can phrase this, go fuck yourself

• Haha 4
  • Fuck You 4

2 hours ago, gmr548 said:

Lmao at you not understanding the implication here.

So, Alabama and Arkansas play in the same division of the same conference, meaning a majority of games they play in the same year are either common opponents or the three typical cupcakes a year. Their permanent protected rival is Tennessee, yours is Mizzou. Generally not a huge difference there though Mizzou did have a couple nice years immediately after joining the Big 12. So that's 75 percent of the schedule that is basically identical. Arkansas's past three SEC east opponents (excluding 2020 conference only slate) are South Carolina, Kentucky, and Vanderbilt. Not really murderer's row. Alabama's had South Carolina, Missouri, and Vanderbilt. Lot of overlap there. Alabama also has been scheduling a P5 OOC opponent, including some strong ones. Texas will be Arkansas's first P5 OOC opponent since 2017, when TCU manhandled them in Fayetteville. 

So Alabama has a largely identical conference and OOC schedule to Arkansas, save for the fact that Bama goes and plays someone decent or better OOC every year, unlike Arkansas. Bragging about Arkansas's schedule strength while saying it's bogus that Alabama could ever be in that conversation can only imply that Arkansas is so bad as to be single-handedly tanking Bama's SOS.

I applaud this self-own.

Thankfully, I can be educated by you Texas folks who ... checks notes ... won't allow school children to learn about slavery.

• Haha 5
  • Fuck You 20

2 minutes ago, omahogsfan said:

Thankfully, I can be educated by you Texas folks who ... checks notes ... won't allow school children to learn about slavery.

You can completely get fucked for bringing cloak room into this thread. I hope you and wheels above get the business end of a neg fatwa. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, Enchubben said:

You can completely get fucked for bringing cloak room into this thread. I hope you and wheels above get the business end of a neg fatwa. 

The only reason I tried to get back on this board -- after you pussy whorn fans banned me a few years ago -- was so I could talk to the reasonable folks on the politics board. But I don't have access to that. I guess I have to rack up some posts first. So, here I am. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 20

3 minutes ago, omahogsfan said:

lol

I'm the kind of liberal third world SEC states love to hate and yet this post is dumb as fuck. Congratulations, you bridged the political divide!

Swing Miss GIF by MOODMAN

2 minutes ago, omahogsfan said:

I have found that board to be entertaining, if not always enlightening.

Calling yourselves the Omahogs with zero CWS titles is even more embarrassing than your football team. 

But to bring that username here? The home of the best college baseball program to ever exist? Really pitiful. 

You will be torn to pieces on national TV Saturday night. Kindly fuck off 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, mrhog said:

hog fan here  u guys have a good team  and will be very tough to beat  but u have everything to lose and littlie to gain sat   by the way moving to the sec will help your basketball baseball programs  i like being the underdog     u know if u won more in the big 12   u would not even need the SEC $  thanks for making the razorbacks 20-30 mil richer every year  to bad u had to kill the b12 to do it    

i get it $ talks  but good luck winning a national champship in football  once u get to the sec even your 2005 all world team would had lost a sec game      

u cant bully Alabama or auburn they run the sec office   

btw i have cereal palsy  and typing plom 

Nah you’re just an aggy

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, omahogsfan said:

The only reason I tried to get back on this board -- after you pussy whorn fans banned me a few years ago -- was so I could talk to the reasonable folks on the politics board. But I don't have access to that. I guess I have to rack up some posts first. So, here I am. 

Oh good lord.. 

8 minutes ago, omahogsfan said:

Jason Bateman Cotton GIF

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, mrhog said:

about the game  arkansas has to get turnovers and get a lead early     if they play like they did aga rice for the first 3 q  u guys will win by 28  but if 4th q arkansas shows up all game  it will be a 4-q fight  

But what if 4th q pig is only capable of showing up for 1 quarter per game?

1 minute ago, Alien Octopus said:

Nah you’re just an aggy

u miss the aggies through   the hope is by 2025 or sooner u can get the 5 star people they were getting   and u will get your fair share   by u coming in to the sec  arky can beat aggie now  

• Hook 'Em 2

5 minutes ago, jwtexan said:

Calling yourselves the Omahogs with zero CWS titles is even more embarrassing than your football team. 

But to bring that username here? The home of the best college baseball program to ever exist? Really pitiful. 

You will be torn to pieces on national TV Saturday night. Kindly fuck off 

Maybe. I wouldn't bet on us winning. We'll see. I'm not trying to piss people off, but you Texas football fans are a pretty touchy bunch.

• Fuck You 6

Just now, jwtexan said:

Go drop another foul ball with the natty on the line, bitch. 

You are spot on with that. Our showboat second baseman cost us that. Right fielder should have shoulder-blocked him out of the way and made the catch. And, yes, that would have been our first, unlike others who have won multiple. No argument here on that.

• Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, mrhog said:

u miss the aggies through   the hope is by 2025 or sooner u can get the 5 star people they were getting   and u will get your fair share   by u coming in to the sec  arky can beat aggie now  

I think you got it backwards fucktard, maybe pig-aggy can get some Texas recruits since we are coming back to push your shit in, just like it ever was. That goes for aggy or piggy twat waffles. 

5 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

All is lost when one resorts to looking for missed commas. Good luck making it to the CR! Hope you're still around on Sunday morning.

sunday i watch the nfl   i will try and say something win or lose sat   night    

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Alien Octopus said:

I think you got it backwards fucktard, maybe pig-aggy can get some Texas recruits since we are coming back to push your shit in, just like it ever was. That goes for aggy or piggy twat waffles. 

aww my first nickname   i do like waffles   playing LSU at night will be eye opening for u guys   

• Hook 'Em 2

20 minutes ago, omahogsfan said:

Maybe. I wouldn't bet on us winning. We'll see. I'm not trying to piss people off, but you Texas football fans are a pretty touchy bunch.

Head over to the Rant lol. Have Arkansas people claiming they are going to whip our ass with Tyrone Swoo... I mean KJ Jefferson at QB.. Truly an odd bunch.

Edited by chase25

20 minutes ago, mrhog said:

Are you still in high school or u just can't spell you. We do not have character limits.

• Hook 'Em 1