Arkansas game week

Wulaw Horn

9 minutes ago, Razorbackkid said:

Some of you folks seem to be a bit touchy.  

Let's start over.

Texas Sucks.

Lmao. Your average record over the last decade is 0.361, your school doesn’t crack the top 150 in the country (never mind the world), your top employer is literally Walmart/Fast Food, Fayetteville is an absolute shithole, and your state has been in the bottom five worst states to live in like you’re trying to set a record for it.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Octavian said:

Lmao. Your average record over the last decade is 0.361, your school doesn’t crack the top 150 in the country (never mind the world), your top employer is literally Walmart/Fast Food, Fayetteville is an absolute shithole, and your state has been in the bottom five worst states to live in like you’re trying to set a record for it.

This coming Saturday is all that matters.  When you lose in our shithole you can buy plenty of paper towels to wipe your tears at our local Walmart on your way home.

If you win we still suck.  If you lose....oh boy.  They sell tampons at Walmart too.

• Fuck You 27

On 9/4/2021 at 7:09 PM, Wulaw Horn said:

Return of the RV!  
This week, the RV makes its first trip since it came off the disabled list with a bad scalp job by yours truly outside the basketball hall of game to ferry our fearless leader @immamac, our podcasting hero @RGBIII, and someone else I don’t know to fayetnam where we will see if we can’t raise hell, cause trouble and burn that fucking town to the ground. 
Arkansas barely beat Rice. 
At a minimum they fuck their cousins, and maybe, in some circles,  their sisters. 
They are terrible and we should win convincingly. 
Also, will be interesting to see Hudson Card in his first road game against SEC (ish) talent. What I saw today left me very very very pleased with that young man. 

Wrong.  We screw YOUR cousins (the female ones...we leave the others for you and Aggie to fight over), your girlfriends and wives.  

This generation of Horns has no idea what they are heading into this weekend.  Former Horn Coach Darrell Royal said it best more than 50 years ago: "When those cheerleaders go on the field and they Call the Hogs, that "Wooooooo Pig Soouiee" comes from all over the place."  And then he mentioned what long-time assistant Mike Campbell had said about playing in the Ozarks.  "Playing at Arkansas is like parachuting into Russia".

Another thing that's not like the old days; we routinely play several games a year against teams better than Texas - and that's no trash talking...it's a fact.  And you and Sooner boys will soon find that out for yourselves.  Consider this weekend your "SEC Entrance Exam" and prepare to fail it.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 53

All I remember about the 2004 game was some piece of shit Arkansas defender who blatantly tried to fuck up VY’s ankle on a tackle. It was shown on replay and I was livid.
Fuck any of this former-conference and future-conference brotherly love. Fuck Arkansas. Fuck that college, fuck that entire state, and fuck Walmart. 

I am sure the b12 refs will again look to avoid protecting our players.

There is no other fan base with a more inverse amount of shit talk relative to actual production.  They’ve been the worst P5 team the last decade with some god awful non conference losses but they’ll tell you how Bama runs a train on them every year.
They think the SEC is hard because every team is better than them but that’s because they’re terrible in football.

I like how the idiot is talking about non-conference scheduling when they ran away from our previous match-up along with LSU.

Aggy has prarie view and kent state on their schedule. In the same year.
  • Hook 'Em 2

10 minutes ago, WizardofHogz said:

Wrong.  We screw YOUR cousins (the female ones...we leave the others for you and Aggie to fight over), your girlfriends and wives.  

This generation of Horns has no idea what they are heading into this weekend.  Former Horn Coach Darrell Royal said it best more than 50 years ago: "When those cheerleaders go on the field and they Call the Hogs, that "Wooooooo Pig Soouiee" comes from all over the place."  And then he mentioned what long-time assistant Mike Campbell had said about playing in the Ozarks.  "Playing at Arkansas is like parachuting into Russia".

Another thing that's not like the old days; we routinely play several games a year against teams better than Texas - and that's no trash talking...it's a fact.  And you and Sooner boys will soon find that out for yourselves.  Consider this weekend your "SEC Entrance Exam" and prepare to fail it.

Your offensive and defensive FEI (which adjusts for schedule strength and talent) was 61st and 67th last year. Louisiana was 25th and 30th. We’ll be just fine. Please go back to your trailer home from the Internet cafe.

59 minutes ago, Speedway said:

The rivalry between Texas and Arkansas may have cooled over the past thirty years since the hogs left the old Southwest conference.  So my recommendations may be outdated and overblown, I don't know.  However, "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure."

So, I would strongly recommend not leaving a personal vehicle with any Texas identification (licenses plates, registration sticker, TxTag, etc.) anywhere in Fayetteville next Saturday unless your insurance is up-to-date and your deductible is low.   Rent a vehicle with non-Texas plates and buy the extra insurance.   Needless to say, when your vehicle is left unattended, any evidence of being associated with the Texas Longhorns should be removed.

Additionally, I would not let anyone I cared about park and walk to Reynolds wearing Texas Longhorn gear or Burnt Orange colors.  Take a taxi and get dropped-off at the gate.   After the game is over you won't be able to get a taxi so pre-plan a pickup right at a stadium exit.  Traffic will be bad, so don't expect your pickup to be prompt.   I would not leave the stadium until all the crowd clears out.

The area immediately around the stadium should be pretty much safe for anyone wearing Burnt Orange Saturday night.  But walking any distance from Reynolds to your vehicle (parking) will make Columbus look like Vacation Bible School.  Especially if the locals have the "scat" juice ready to be tossed on Texas fans walking from the stadium after a Longhorn victory.  Be safe and good luck going to the game in Fayetteville.   I suspect you are going to need it.

There are so many more transplants in northwest Arkansas now than there were back then I don’t think it’ll be that bad like it was in the old days. Half the student body has Texas plates.

I hope you guys actually show up.  Expect a penalty for wearing those awful uniforms if you do show up.

I’m all for good natured trash talk. Talking about uniforms, 50 years ago, the SEC because your team is hot garbage is a little sad, but you have to work with what you’ve got and that includes very little on the field so I guess I get it.

I’m just hoping to see y’all here Sunday morning. I mean, we all know you won’t be and we all know why, but a boy can dream.

55 minutes ago, Razorbackkid said:

Stuck here in Alabama.  Was born not far from Batesville though.  Yes, backwoods for sure, even here in Alabama.

😂😂😂😂 Fucking backwoods sister-fucking, turtle stew eating, no shoes wearing, three teeth having ass country bumpkin. What are you gonna say when Texas pushes your shit in deep Deliverance style? Oh, I know what you'll say.

"WEEEEEE, WEEEEEE, WEEEEEE"

• Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, WizardofHogz said:

It’s your first sellout in 4 years, color me shocked at who that sellout is against. You routinely play these BIG games yet you sellout against Texas and not Alabama? Seems odd 

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, WizardofHogz said:

Say you're a dipshit without saying you're a dipshit 

3 hours ago, El Squared said:

Yes, the worst thing we could is go in there and start flat, expecting to cruise.

I hope that Sark has some Saban magic tools for maintaining focus and intensity throughout both game and season. I know this is the Mr Rogers generation, that needs self esteem strokes all the time to function, but pray we have a hungry appetite for getting better, playing hard, and winning. Recent records don't mean shit. Anyone can pop an upset.

That said, I like our chances better now than a year ago.

Mr Rogers’ Neighborhood was picked up by PBS in 1971 and ended its run in 2001 when all of the current players were either infants or not yet alive. Of course, it is classic children’s tv and reruns presumably still air.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, runthebone said:

I went to a KFC buffet in Arkansas.  Do they still have those?  Most of you fuckers won't live past 55 if so.

They're rare. The town I went to highschool in had one and we had off campus lunch. Wrestling team in the off-season would literally clean the buffet out. Same with the Chinese buffet. They put up signs saying one plate at a time. Yeah right!

17 hours ago, Shaggybevo said:

They're now selling limited view, standing room only tickets

This is exactly what the SEC was after and why getting Texas into the conference took priority over aggy broken dreams/hearts and the indifference they exhibited to their “gentlemen’s agreement”.

• Like 1

Arkansas is 1-6 against Missouri since they joined the SEC and 1-9 against Aggy.  Despite that, they'll tell you they would dominate the Big 12 and the only reason they suck is because SECSECSEC.

Arkansas has a great athletic department with outstanding facilities.  They're just not good at tackle football.

• Hook 'Em 2

8 minutes ago, ousux said:
23 hours ago, Wishbone said:
Y’all realize the setting for “Deliverance” is Georgia? Doesn’t change much with regard to Arkansas, but just saying.

Filmed in Arkansas..thats all that matters.

Yeah, no. None of it. Filmed mostly in northeastern GA. on the Chattooga river and some in South Carolina.

Edited by Wishbone

1 hour ago, Gohogs14 said:

There are so many more transplants in northwest Arkansas now than there were back then I don’t think it’ll be that bad like it was in the old days. Half the student body has Texas plates.

We helped my niece move into Arky a few weeks ago.  The vast majority of the plates in the parking lot that morning were from Texas.

1 hour ago, utee94 said:

Exactly this.  Everyone looks like a towering giant from the bottom of Mississippi State's shoe.

Could have at least picked a team we didn’t beat or finish ahead of last year lol

1 hour ago, chase25 said:

It’s your first sellout in 4 years, color me shocked at who that sellout is against. You routinely play these BIG games yet you sellout against Texas and not Alabama? Seems odd 

Eh, part of it is because this is the first year since then we have somewhat of a hope for a bowl game. No one was going to show up to watch a Chad Morris team no matter the opponent.