Arkansas game week

Wulaw Horn

6 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

We had a functional retard at DC and a head coach spending the entire tenure smelling his own fats and we were a brain dead 3-18 zero blitz away from beating the best team your conference has ever put on the field. 

Incredible. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I’m going to laugh so hard when we fuck yo this shit ass yokel conference we are deigning to enter. I guess we will start with fucking you up the ass and wiping out dick across your face this week, but it will also be fun for me when we end the Saban dynasty. 
fact- we broke Nebraska.

Fact- we broke USC

fact- we will break Saban too. 
fact- Missouri was a mid tier also ran in the big 12 and came over and won the first two division titles. 
fact- aggy- even though per their normal has accomplished absolutely nothing of note- is winning at a higher clip in the SEC than they ever won at in the big 12, and their best year was their first year when they were playing with all “big 12” athletes. 
we will come in to your house, fuck your women, backhand your children and make ourselves comfortable ruling over white trash red necks as far as the eye can see. It shall prepare us for running shit when we get around to meeting up Alabama and shoving their face in a pile of shit. 
don’t believe me?  We had a functional retard at DC and a head coach spending the entire tenure smelling his own fats and we were a brain dead 3-18 zero blitz away from beating the best team your conference has ever put on the field. 

^

Yes, this here...what this gentleman said.  

Also, I don't care for your school.  In a sea of shitty, over-glorified land grant 4-year community colleges...you're a pretty remarkable notch below even the crappy "universities" in your conference.  When Mississippi State and Auburn are a clear notch above you, maybe have some time for personal reflection.  

4 hours ago, Speedway said:

The rivalry between Texas and Arkansas may have cooled over the past thirty years since the hogs left the old Southwest conference.  So my recommendations may be outdated and overblown, I don't know.  However, "an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure."

So, I would strongly recommend not leaving a personal vehicle with any Texas identification (licenses plates, registration sticker, TxTag, etc.) anywhere in Fayetteville next Saturday unless your insurance is up-to-date and your deductible is low.   Rent a vehicle with non-Texas plates and buy the extra insurance.   Needless to say, when your vehicle is left unattended, any evidence of being associated with the Texas Longhorns should be removed.

Additionally, I would not let anyone I cared about park and walk to Reynolds wearing Texas Longhorn gear or Burnt Orange colors.  Take a taxi and get dropped-off at the gate.   After the game is over you won't be able to get a taxi so pre-plan a pickup right at a stadium exit.  Traffic will be bad, so don't expect your pickup to be prompt.   I would not leave the stadium until all the crowd clears out.

The area immediately around the stadium should be pretty much safe for anyone wearing Burnt Orange Saturday night.  But walking any distance from Reynolds to your vehicle (parking) will make Columbus look like Vacation Bible School.  Especially if the locals have the "scat" juice ready to be tossed on Texas fans walking from the stadium after a Longhorn victory.  Be safe and good luck going to the game in Fayetteville.   I suspect you are going to need it.

This isn't 1980. Most Arkansas students are just kids from Texas that couldnt get into UT

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, WizardofHogz said:

Wrong.  We screw YOUR cousins (the female ones...we leave the others for you and Aggie to fight over), your girlfriends and wives.  

This generation of Horns has no idea what they are heading into this weekend.  Former Horn Coach Darrell Royal said it best more than 50 years ago: "When those cheerleaders go on the field and they Call the Hogs, that "Wooooooo Pig Soouiee" comes from all over the place."  And then he mentioned what long-time assistant Mike Campbell had said about playing in the Ozarks.  "Playing at Arkansas is like parachuting into Russia".

Another thing that's not like the old days; we routinely play several games a year against teams better than Texas - and that's no trash talking...it's a fact.  And you and Sooner boys will soon find that out for yourselves.  Consider this weekend your "SEC Entrance Exam" and prepare to fail it.

Yea it’s not 50 years ago and two years ago a 4-5 Vanderbilt team went into your house and beat you easily…..   We should be very very afraid.   You play bama, Texas and Georgia this year that will finish the season considered good teams at the end of the year, very tough!  Yea you have aggie too who will finish beating maybe one or two teams with a winning record again….   

Edited by Hook1997

Wrong.  We screw YOUR cousins (the female ones...we leave the others for you and Aggie to fight over), your girlfriends and wives.  

This generation of Horns has no idea what they are heading into this weekend.  Former Horn Coach Darrell Royal said it best more than 50 years ago: "When those cheerleaders go on the field and they Call the Hogs, that "Wooooooo Pig Soouiee" comes from all over the place."  And then he mentioned what long-time assistant Mike Campbell had said about playing in the Ozarks.  "Playing at Arkansas is like parachuting into Russia".

Another thing that's not like the old days; we routinely play several games a year against teams better than Texas - and that's no trash talking...it's a fact.  And you and Sooner boys will soon find that out for yourselves.  Consider this weekend your "SEC Entrance Exam" and prepare to fail it.

There is certainly a lot of insecurity to unpack in this post, but it is sad to see that the Oxford comma has not made its way down to Arkansas yet.

You write like you just finished fucking your sister and now you guys are sharing a Newport 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I’m going to laugh so hard when we fuck yo this shit ass yokel conference we are deigning to enter. I guess we will start with fucking you up the ass and wiping out dick across your face this week, but it will also be fun for me when we end the Saban dynasty. 
fact- we broke Nebraska.

Fact- we broke USC

fact- Missouri was a mid tier also ran in the big 12 and came over and won the first two division titles. 
fact- aggy- even though per their normal has accomplished absolutely nothing of note- is winning at a higher clip in the SEC than they ever won at in the big 12, and their best year was their first year when they were playing with all “big 12” athletes. 
we will come in to your house, fuck your women, backhand your children and make ourselves comfortable ruling over white trash red necks as far as the eye can see. It shall prepare us for running shit when we get around to meeting up Alabama and shoving their face in a pile of shit. 
don’t believe me?  We had a functional retard at DC and a head coach spending the entire tenure smelling his own fats and we were a brain dead 3-18 zero blitz away from beating the best team your conference has ever put on the field. 

Obviously this week and our future forays into the SECSECSEC are going to be  a lot of fun. I enjoyed watching the 1969 UT beatdown of pig and a couple of takeaways were that Darrell Royal had a 14-5 record vs pig and we should have a 1969 throwback uni with those awesome helmets. 

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, BlakeOfTheYear said:

This isn't 1980. Most Arkansas students are just kids from Texas that couldnt get into UT

So just that I understand correctly, Arkansas fans stopped caring about the Texas rivalry 11 years before Arky bolted to the SEC?  Also, fans at the game and in Fayetteville are going to be students made up of mostly students from Texas?  Man, that’s great to know that the alums and t-shirt fans evidently no longer have any knowledge of Texas.  Good to know, thanks.  Texas fans will be safe as kittens. 👍🏼

50 minutes ago, omahogsfan said:

Ours is generally No. 1.

39 minutes ago, omahogsfan said:

Those are bogus as hell. How does Alabama ever have the toughest strength of schedule?

Lmao at you not understanding the implication here.

So, Alabama and Arkansas play in the same division of the same conference, meaning a majority of games they play in the same year are either common opponents or the three typical cupcakes a year. Their permanent protected rival is Tennessee, yours is Mizzou. Generally not a huge difference there though Mizzou did have a couple nice years immediately after joining the Big 12. So that's 75 percent of the schedule that is basically identical. Arkansas's past three SEC east opponents (excluding 2020 conference only slate) are South Carolina, Kentucky, and Vanderbilt. Not really murderer's row. Alabama's had South Carolina, Missouri, and Vanderbilt. Lot of overlap there. Alabama also has been scheduling a P5 OOC opponent, including some strong ones. Texas will be Arkansas's first P5 OOC opponent since 2017, when TCU manhandled them in Fayetteville. 

So Alabama has a largely identical conference and OOC schedule to Arkansas, save for the fact that Bama goes and plays someone decent or better OOC every year, unlike Arkansas. Bragging about Arkansas's schedule strength while saying it's bogus that Alabama could ever be in that conversation can only imply that Arkansas is so bad as to be single-handedly tanking Bama's SOS.

I applaud this self-own.

Edited by gmr548
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, gmr548 said:

Lmao at you not understanding the implication here.

So, Alabama and Arkansas play in the same division of the same conference, meaning a majority of games they play in the same year are either common opponents or the three typical cupcakes a year. Their permanent protected rival is Tennessee, yours is Mizzou. Generally not a huge difference there though Mizzou did have a couple nice years immediately after joining the Big 12. So that's 75 percent of the schedule that is basically identical. Arkansas's past three SEC east opponents (excluding 2020 conference only slate) are South Carolina, Kentucky, and Vanderbilt. Not really murderer's row. Alabama's had South Carolina, Missouri, and Vanderbilt. Lot of overlap there. Alabama also has been scheduling a P5 OOC opponent, including some strong ones. Texas will be Arkansas's first P5 OOC opponent since 2017, when TCU manhandled them in Fayetteville. 

So Alabama has a largely identical conference and OOC schedule to Arkansas, save for the fact that Bama goes and plays someone decent or better OOC every year, unlike Arkansas. Bragging about Arkansas's schedule strength while saying it's bogus that Alabama could ever be in that conversation can only imply that Arkansas is so bad as to be single-handedly tanking Bama's SOS.

I applaud this self-own.

I would be shocked if his understanding of logic/math is even robust enough to comprehend this explanation. I applaud you, sir

Yeah, no. None of it. Filmed mostly in northeastern GA. on the Chattooga river and some in South Carolina.
I was thinking of another Burt Reynolds movie I guess. My mom was on vacation in Arkansas back in the 70's and stayed in the same hotel as Burt and the rest of the cast. She said Deliverance, but probably another.
  • Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, ousux said:
3 hours ago, Wishbone said:
Yeah, no. None of it. Filmed mostly in northeastern GA. on the Chattooga river and some in South Carolina.

I was thinking of another Burt Reynolds movie I guess. My mom was on vacation in Arkansas back in the 70's and stayed in the same hotel as Burt and the rest of the cast. She said Deliverance, but probably another.

So your mom certainly got fucked in the ass by Burt Reynolds. MarkCuban.gif

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wulaw Horn said:

fact- we broke Nebraska.

Fact- we broke USC

the-big-short-jacked.gif

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, ousux said:
3 hours ago, Wishbone said:

White Lightning. 1973 

• Hook 'Em 3

It says something when the best shit talk is about other SEC teams we’ll be playing. I’m sure the most impressive thing about Fayetteville will be all the SEC conference championship trophies on display… Oops

Wasn’t Arkansas losing to Rice at halftime and tied going into the 4th quarter? lolk. Cool guys. I’m sure it’s going to be a nail biter. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WizardofHogz said:

I don’t know what’s more pathetic. The fact you had to go back 50 years to find a quote from an opponent who respected you or the fact you’re proud your state is comparable to Russia. 

2 hours ago, omahogsfan said:

Ours is generally No. 1.

It was 67th in the country during the last non-Covid season we had, you illiterate, uni-toothed cocksucker. 

• Hook 'Em 6

4 minutes ago, Burt Macklin said:

I don’t know what’s more pathetic. The fact you had to go back 50 years to find a quote from an opponent who respected you or the fact you’re proud your state is comparable to Russia. 

It was 67th in the country during the last non-Covid season we had, you illiterate, uni-toothed cocksucker. 

Yeah but I'm sure it felt like "No. 1" given the results.

Edited by Bevo14
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, WizardofHogz said:

What point do you think is accomplished with an argument of "we lose every year to teams that are better than Texas"