Arkansas game week

Wulaw Horn

5 minutes ago, chase25 said:

Head over to the Rant lol. Have Arkansas people claiming they are going to whip our ass with Tyrone Swoo... I mean KJ Jefferson at QB.. Truly an odd bunch.

arkansas can win  they will just need something big to happened early   in their favor   

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, chase25 said:

Hate to break it to you but do you know who your OC is and arguably the most vital part of the Veer and Shoot offense?

No, I do. I'm hoping our opportunistic defense comes up with four interceptions and two of those are pick-sixes. Those would go a long way. And, actually, we do have the DBs and safeties who could actually do that, as they did Saturday. Yes, I know, different opponent. Just sayin'.

• Fuck You 3

1 minute ago, omahogsfan said:

No, I do. I'm hoping our opportunistic defense comes up with four interceptions and two of those are pick-sixes. Those would go a long way. And, actually, we do have the DBs and safeties who could actually do that, as they did Saturday. Yes, I know, different opponent. Just sayin'.

they didn't get two pick-sixes, and yes, only three picks; was a bit of hyperbole;

• Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, mrhog said:

i am not a good speller  my brain knows the words just sometimes i rush my words

We have folks from other teams here that don't act like trolls. Get it together stop embarrassing your team and make insightful arguments as to why Arkansas is going to beat Texas. Then afterwards show up here and eat crow. Many of us old folks are very happy this rivalry has been renewed.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, DanTheHorn said:

We have folks from other teams here that don't act like trolls. Get it together stop embarrassing your team and make insightful arguments as to why Arkansas is going to beat Texas. Then afterwards show up here and eat crow. Many of us old folks are very happy this rivalry has been renewed.

i will eat crow after the game  if i need too    that fair   

winning the game  is  

1 no turnovers 

2 stopping your run game makeing your qb throw to win   

i watched about a q of your game last week and texas did play smarter  louisasa is going to win the sun beit    

• Hook 'Em 3

Just now, mrhog said:

winning the game  is  

1 no turnovers 

i watched about a q of your game last week and texas did play smarter  louisasa is going to win the sun beit    

Surely, this is a satire of an Arkansas fan.

• Hook 'Em 2

2 minutes ago, mrhog said:

winning the game  is  

1 no turnovers 

One does not simply stop the Bijan run game. The Bijan runs through, around, over, past, and back through. 

I'm looking forward to the type of out physical ass whooping we mauled georgia with to happen again. There are going to be some highlight plays by the Bijan that make vaunted SEC linebackers look like folding chairs. I can't fucking wait. 

Card just needs to manage the game and execute the concepts when arky sends numbers into the box. J Whit acting as the safety net for Card is going to be spicy all year, that boy breaks tackles like lil jordan but like a billion times more athletic lol.

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Nuthn2CHere said:

Renewing the rivalries with Arky and Aggy will result in some of the very best shit talking Surly has to offer for for lurkers like me and I’m totally here for it.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it will be great  and don't forget lsu   its gonna be fun seeing lsu go 6-6 every year  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, omahogsfan said:

I'm confident it won't, but I truly do enjoy reading that board. If that offends y'all, sorry. Well, no, not really.

We’re not offended. We’re just marveling at your stupidity. 

26 minutes ago, omahogsfan said:

If we have to rely on our quarterback to win, we're in trouble.

idiot-loser.gif 

6 minutes ago, Jersey Man10 said:

Jesus I feel like I’m getting dumber just by reading these comments.

Welcome to Arkansas! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ElChupacabra said:

You millennials and your tech savvy creeper tactics. 

It takes two seconds. On chrome there's a dropdown option on photos for "search image with Google lens". It will give you relevant matches and links to where it was posted. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

It takes two seconds. On chrome there's a dropdown option on photos for "search image with Google lens". It will give you relevant matches and links to where it was posted. 

I have a Pixel 4XL. I just tap the picture and Google Lens web searches it. I was just giving you a hard time lol

1 minute ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Sidetrack: Millennials are basically 40, home owners, and have like 2 kids. I’m not saying we aren’t capable of internet searching but if you’re youth shaming, you’re probably thinking Gen Z

I'm not. I'm a '92 model so I'm right at the tail end of the Millennial generation.

3 minutes ago, Pig Bellmont said:

Sidetrack: Millennials are basically 40, home owners, and have like 2 kids. I’m not saying we aren’t capable of internet searching but if you’re youth shaming, you’re probably thinking Gen Z

I'm a younger millennial but identify more with that generation than gen z. 40 would be the upper age limit of that - would it not? 

56 minutes ago, omahogsfan said:

All is lost when a goober can't construct a compound sentence with that -- is it -- vaulted Texas sheepskin on the wall.

This is my point. Y'all know and I know "vaulted" has been an inside joke on this board for a long time. Yet, some touchy Texas fan negs me for using it, as if I don't know "vaunted." Y'all should be better than that, as you are wont to tell people regularly.

And if I need to explain "wont," then, neg away.

• Fuck You 7

This is my point. Y'all know and I know "vaulted" has been an inside joke on this board for a long time. Yet, some touchy Texas fan negs me for using it, as if I don't know "vaunted." Y'all should be better than that, as you are wont to tell people regularly.

Good God shut the fuck up. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Whining on opposing team's fan site not going away.

3 minutes ago, omahogsfan said:

Jason Sudeikis Shrug GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

Negged.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, LTtxfan said:

Thinks Bijan is also Jamison...  😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

We should shuffle some jersey numbers around just to see if they can keep up.

And what in the ever-loving fuck is mayonnaise barbecue sauce?  What kind of moron would conceive of such heretical shit like that?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2