Arkansas game week

Wulaw Horn

3 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

Well, at least piggy doesn’t hide in here like aggy does, I’ll give ‘em that. When they come to troll they come committed. Like it should be. Going to be fun revisiting some of these old rivals and the new ones we may make. Just adds more fun.

Also,unlike the Aggies, they didn't throw a shitfit about playing us again. I bet they're happy about it.

Aggy skurred.

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, Rockethorn1978 said:

Still haven’t seen any hog fan post why they think they will win this game. 

SEC speed.  Duh.  You’ll magically get it when you’ve officially been Baptized by Finebaum and let in with the cool kids.

All honesty, if we win it’ll be because it means more to us than y’all.  It sure won’t be because we are more talented. Hiring Bert then Aggy Chad did a number on our program.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Still haven’t seen any hog fan post why they think they will win this game. Some advantage they have on either side of the ball other than their sos from 2012-2016. Which plays a huge role this Saturday. 

if the hogs win it will be   because  

1 kj thows 1-2 deep passes that sit up td'runs  

2 u have 1-2 turnovers early  that sits up 7-10 more ark points   

3 u get behind the down distance    

4 get a pick six 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 1

2 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

Yet Missouri has dominated Arkansas in football since joining the SEC.

the tide is turning on that  the thing about Missouri   is  that want Arkansas as their 1 rival   while arkansas has u aggy lsu  ole miss  ahead of missouri as rivals   

2 hours ago, Wizardofhawgz said:

Hey you Alzheimer's fuck...you....already....posted....this...don't....need....post....more....than....once...

Sad when you can't remember what you posted 6 minutes ago...lol

Are you stroking out? Do we need to call a medic? Does that medic have the ability to geolocate based on a big tree and a dead deer?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, mrhog said:

i like u and okle going to the sec  i just wished there way a way to bring okie st  in too   mizzou  is not a sec fit   

I agree completely. I hate to lose OSU as a conference opponent.  They’re good at a lot of sports.  Good fans.  Never gave a shit about Missou before, during or since their time on the Big XII. 

20 minutes ago, Rockethorn1978 said:

Still haven’t seen any hog fan post why they think they will win this game. Some advantage they have on either side of the ball other than their sos from 2012-2016. Which plays a huge role this Saturday. 

That's because they do not think they will win.

We literally took the one thing aggy so wrapped their identity in for the past decade. It was their pipe dream of UT being less relevant. Now that dream they had is now shattered and they realize their prison cell got upgraded because now they have their two old prison cell wardens in addition to their two new prison wardens.

It's a tough life when you have that many people who will pimp a bitch.

1 hour ago, mrhog said:

the tide is turning on that  the thing about Missouri   is  that want Arkansas as their 1 rival   while arkansas has u aggy lsu  ole miss  ahead of missouri as rivals   

Pretty much everyone thinks we are their rivals. Nope. 
When I was brought up we had 3. ou, A&M, and y’all. 

• Hook 'Em 2

Responding to why Hogs win:

I don't have any "reason".  I think it is possible, because although Texas has higher recruiting rankings and is much higher ranked this year, it doesn't always just go that way.

Arkansas is better than they have been in some time.  i am not sure that, outside the SMU death penalty, anything has hurt a program quite as deeply as the "Smile" year, the fall of Beliema and the Morris years did.  The emotional health of the Razorbacks was completely gutted.  Pittman has started the rebuild with attitude and pride.  AND IT ABSOLUTELYHAD TO START THERE.  Pittman grew up a Hog fan and can understand the old ARK/TEX dynamic.  I do not know if any player on either team can do that.

So, personal opinion, Arkansas may be out talented but they will not quit.  If Texas cannot distance themselves from us and it goes late with a close score, the Hogs will have a slugger's chance.  And this board will either be complaining that they are not what the first week suggested and the world is ending (hey, it is what forums do) or complaining that a lesser team beat them and looking to find excuses.

Barring an Auburn ending from last year, if the Hogs lose I will say that we are not there yet, but light years ahead of 2 years ago and this is a mid-term grade in a rebuild to see how well we are progressing. If we win, I am hoping at least a few of the people here will acknowledge we are just found a way to outplay you and make a win happen.

Edited by iamjethro
punctuation
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, iamjethro said:

If we win, I am hoping at least a few of the people here will acknowledge we are just found a way to outplay you and make a win happen.

We will never in a million years acknowledge you. Maybe the reddit dorks will.

We will be too busy arguing which members of our coaching staff are embarrassments to the sport of college football and which players should transfer. 

This is Surly. 

• Hook 'Em 4

We “should” win convincingly. We just need to take their crowd of it and go for the jugular early. We don’t need turnovers to feed that crowd, can’t give the players fuel. Hope Card keeps his composure because that crowd will be almost as raucous and drunk as the coonasses down in Baton Rouge.

2 hours ago, gmr548 said:

That's because they do not think they will win.

I think we all know Texas should be favored but since it’s only been one game so far this year we just don’t know enough yet to predict much beyond that. I don’t think it will be 52-10 like some have said lol.

First games are weird though. We struggled with Rice but OU struggled with Tulane and Iowa State with Northern Iowa. Aggy almost lost to Vandy in the first game last year. 

37 minutes ago, ztejas said:

We will never in a million years acknowledge you. Maybe the reddit dorks will.

We will be too busy arguing which members of our coaching staff are embarrassments to the sport of college football and which players should transfer. 

This is Surly. 

Imagine coming to this den of assholes looking for acceptance. 

Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Edited by Bevo14
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Gohogs14 said:

I think we all know Texas should be favored but since it’s only been one game so far this year we just don’t know enough yet to predict much beyond that. I don’t think it will be 52-10 like some have said lol.

First games are weird though. We struggled with Rice but OU struggled with Tulane and Iowa State with Northern Iowa. Aggy almost lost to Vandy in the first game last year. 

52-10 is nostalgia about the 2008 game. I don’t think any sane mind on this thread expects us to win by 6 TDs up in Fayetteville this Saturday.

I would just like to  say fuck Arkansas and their shitty fans. 
It’s a joke their no CWS championship winning ass call themselves “Omahogs”. 
Their football team sucks shit through a straw and their fans live in a miasma of chicken dust & second hand meth lab fumes. 
Fuck them in the goat ass. 
Mudhole. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1