Arkansas game week

Wulaw Horn

5 minutes ago, babysdaddy said:

Arkansas has loose women, good fishing, and an excellent golf course.  Their football is bad.

One of the scary things about the advent of social media, is finding those women you lost touch with from Your past, and checking to make sure none of her kids look like me. 

Edited by NorLa Horns
Bad editing.

Just now, NorLa Horns said:

One of the scary things about the advent of social media, is finding those women you most touch with from Your past, and checking to make sure none of her kids look like me. 

An ex of mine got knocked up and had a shotgun wedding.  Could've been me bc she hated condoms and my pullout game could better be described as 'oops I came inside you before I pulled out'. Username blah blah

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Gohogs14 said:

Saw where Morris broke Allen’s 80-something game win streak in just two games. Pretty unbelievable he lasted as long in college as he did.

His OC work at Clemson made him a hot commodity that didn’t start to wear off until his time at Arkansas. Typical story of the shiny coordinator that doesn't spend enough time proving themselves at the G5 level before crashing and burning in the P5. We've all been there.

30 minutes ago, Gidnik said:

i dont know who the hell this dude is but hes fucking hilarious. he roast aggy all the time. and whoever the longhorns play that week.  

Oh hey, thanks for sharing this guy from the Texas internets to the literally savviest fan segment of the Texas internets. None of us have ever heard of this guy before, what a discovery! Unrelated, have you heard of this Bijan Robinson guy at RB? I hear he's pretty good. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

Oh hey, thanks for sharing this guy from the Texas internets to the literally savviest fan segment of the Texas internets. None of us have ever heard of this guy before, what a discovery! Unrelated, have you heard of this Bijan Robinson guy at RB? I hear he's pretty good. 

I do want to know what his deal is.  All of a sudden he is all over the place.  I guess I could try to research it.  Or you could tell me.

Also I assure you I am very very savvy.

23 minutes ago, NorLa Horns said:

One of the scary things about the advent of social media, is finding those women you lost touch with from Your past, and checking to make sure none of her kids look like me. 

Yup. Same here.

The way I’m drinkin I’m gonna need at least 3 more kidneys that are a match. 

2 hours ago, TexasTroll said:

Look up 99.9% of Texas towns before you display your nationally recognized arrogance agian....

it’s crazy to me you’re dumb enough to tell people to look shit up after not looking anything up yourself. i guess i just cant expect uneducated people to have educated opinions can i? 

https://wtop.com/lifestyle/2021/07/u-s-news-ranks-the-best-places-to-live-in-the-u-s-in-2021-2022/amp/

https://realestate.usnews.com/real-estate/slideshows/25-best-places-to-live-in-the-us

https://www.realsimple.com/work-life/life-strategies/best-places-to-live-2021-us-news-world-report

• Fuck You 36

9 minutes ago, RaysBoomBoomRoom said:

Agree with comments that LB Grant Morgan ejection in the 1st qtr of Rice game did hurt piggy defense.

But LB Bumper Pool was ejected in the 4th qtr of the Rice game, which will result in him missing the 1st half against TEXAS. 

42 minutes ago, texifornia said:

I was initially down on the romper craze until it became clear that it basically meant girls could wear outfits cut even shorter than short skirts/dresses out in public.

These are awesome. Dated a girl that wore rompers in the 90's and the easy access aspect is perfect. Recently dated a girl that wore these and the easy access is still perfect. 

• Hook 'Em 2

27 minutes ago, texas_is_obese said:

it’s crazy to me you’re dumb enough to tell people to look shit up after not looking anything up yourself. i guess i just cant expect uneducated people to have educated opinions can i? 

https://wtop.com/lifestyle/2021/07/u-s-news-ranks-the-best-places-to-live-in-the-u-s-in-2021-2022/amp/

https://realestate.usnews.com/real-estate/slideshows/25-best-places-to-live-in-the-us

https://www.realsimple.com/work-life/life-strategies/best-places-to-live-2021-us-news-world-report

Lmao you made another account to try and continue to prove this shitty point. Any list that lists Fayat ahead of Fort Collins,Seattle, Colorado Springs, San Fran etc. is high on Arkansas toilet meth. Every articles reason for ranking it highly is…eh, it’s cheap? It’s a fine town, but it’s also the peak of your state by a wide margin whereas Texas has at least 5 larger metro areas. As far as education, please use these same dumb ranking sites to compare our respective schools. All of this also has nothing to do with your shitty football team.

Edited by Hank_Hill
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, SydneyCarton said:

* at returning kicks IIRC

13 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

Lmao you made another account to try and continue to prove this shitty point. Any list that lists Fayat ahead of Fort Collins,Seattle, Colorado Springs, San Fran etc. is high on Arkansas toilet meth. Every articles reason for ranking it highly is…eh, it’s cheap? It’s a fine town, but it’s also the peak of your state by a wide margin whereas Texas has at least 5 larger metro areas. As far as education, please use these same dumb ranking sites to compare our respective schools. All of this also has nothing to do with your shitty football team.

Not sure that being a larger metro area equates to a better place to live really. Some people love it but others would hate to live in a place like Houston.

2 hours ago, Elmer_Fudd said:

How is Arkansas special teams?  Rice blocked a punt and didn't someone say they had a 25 yard punt during the game?  Does the kicker get it out of the endzone, or will Jamison have a chance to make a big return?

They were probably the worst of any P5 team last year and directly lost a few games because of it. But other than two punts (one block, one shank) and a fumble (which we recovered) on a kickoff return I thought they were much better last game. Almost every kickoff went through the endzone, coverage was good, and our highly touted freshman kicker didn’t miss an extra point or his one field goal. Also had a 40 yard return at one point. 

Not sure if we will use the same punter because the starter got injured in fall camp and missed the game against Rice.

• Hook 'Em 3

Only replying to the troll to note that ole Bumper is an arky legacy, so we can keep the blame for that decision in the Ozark outhouse where it belongs.
They raised their son in Texas in hopes he might learn some readin' rightin' and rithmetic.

Oh, and learn to play football as well.

1 hour ago, texifornia said:

I was initially down on the romper craze until it became clear that it basically meant girls could wear outfits cut even shorter than short skirts/dresses out in public.

They basically have to get naked to use the restroom if they're wearing one of those too, it's not all terrible.

They were probably the worst of any P5 team last year and directly lost a few games because of it. But other than two punts (one block, one shank) and a fumble (which we recovered) on a kickoff return I thought they were much better last game.

Man, I feel for you.

When you have to caveat your special teams improving with "other than two punts" blocked/shanked, it really says you had nowhere to go but up.

I think Charlie Strong once had multiple extra points blocked in a single game but couldn't figure out how to fix it. You never realize how valuable basic ST execution is until you have a team that sucks at it.
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, conVINCEd said:

I did not know they made onesies for adults.

You been outta the game a while then... they wear onsies out here... they wear bras as tops out here... as that one guy warned Dell Curry they pegging out here... 

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3380086/hysterical-twitter-thread-explains-why-dell-curry-needs-to-go-home-and-make-things-right-with-sonya

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, jwtexan said:

You been outta the game a while then... they wear onsies out here... they wear bras as tops out here... as that one guy warned Dell Curry they pegging out here... 

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/3380086/hysterical-twitter-thread-explains-why-dell-curry-needs-to-go-home-and-make-things-right-with-sonya

That is hilarious because it's true.

30 minutes ago, Bill Lumbergh said:

Man, I feel for you.

When you have to caveat your special teams improving with "other than two punts" blocked/shanked, it really says you had nowhere to go but up.

I think Charlie Strong once had multiple extra points blocked in a single game but couldn't figure out how to fix it. You never realize how valuable basic ST execution is until you have a team that sucks at it.

Yeah Pittman gave our ST coach Scott Fountain a big raise to come with him from Georgia but other than his recruiting our fans aren't real impressed with him thus far. We were dead last in the SEC in nearly every special teams category possible last year and had multiple illegal formations on punts throughout the year. Of course the excuse last year was we would have guys out with COVID at the end of the week and we were forced to put guys on special teams that hadn't practiced there, but every team dealt with that. For the most part we didn't even try to return punts and had a walk-on DB back there (who actually played at Lake Travis) because he could fair catch them well.

It's so bad that we're using scholarships on both a punter and a long snapper in the '22 class after using one on a kicker in '21.

• Hook 'Em 1

33 minutes ago, jwtexan said:

That "Tulum???" tweet cracked my shit up.