Arkansas game week

Wulaw Horn

3 minutes ago, CharlieStrongFan said:

Are we still in the part of the season where Texas is back? Or have we made it to part where Texas accepts its mediocrity? 

You're going to look really stupid (even more than you already do) when Texas walks out of the stadium with a 30+ point win in Fayetteville.

2 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

You're going to look really stupid (even more than you already do) when Texas walks out of the stadium with a 30+ point win in Fayetteville.

It was the TCU game last year where you were top 10** and then lost right?  Just trying to pinpoint when Texas is back and when they aren't back.  Tough stuff really.

• Fuck You 36

It was the TCU game last year where you were top 10** and then lost right?  Just trying to pinpoint when Texas is back and when they aren't back.  Tough stuff really.

The funniest thing about you piglet fans is you've been perfectly okay with being your conference's doormat. Hell, Misery even had a more successful season since joining the SEC than arky has had. The reason "Texas is back" is even a thing is because Texas was at the top of CFB and lost their way. Piglet hasn't been at the top of ANYTHING in a long, long time. 

Name your last conference title. 

Name your last national championship in any of the three major sports.

Name the last time you were even in contention for either of the above. 

I'll wait.

Also, might want to compare Arky and TCU stats when it comes to winning percentage, bowl records, last conference title, pretty much every statistic that measures the success of a program. 

I know you're from Arkansas and can't read very well so I'll give you a quick breakdown:

TCU beats out pork aggy in just about every single metric. 

You're welcome. Now run along and get back in line at the chicken plant, kid.

6 minutes ago, texifornia said:

Oinks from the sty

Hide contents

E-uHYNLXEAMuZws?format=jpg&name=mediumE-uHY3CX0AIhhXN?format=jpg&name=mediumE-uHZuuWEAEFZoF?format=jpg&name=mediumE-uHahHWEAIU9t5?format=jpg&name=mediumE-uHbhHXMAU9vz_?format=jpg&name=mediumE-uHcmxXEAM-vPt?format=jpg&name=mediumE-uHdR4WUAANioF?format=jpg&name=medium

Let's see... we're ranked 15th, so if we blow them out, then yes it would move the meter and potentially have playoff implications. 

They're acting like we were below .500 under Herman. We've won 4 straight bowl games including thrashing ranked UGA and Utah teams. We have a legit Heisman contender. We just stole half of Bama's NC winning staff and poached the best coordinator from the P12. 

Even when Texas is down Texas still moves the needle. Irrelevant for Texas =/= irrelevant for Arkansas.

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

They won a basketball title fairly recently. I mean - Michael Jordan was playing baseball at the time and Charles Woodson hadn't won the Heisman yet but it isn't quite ancient history. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

Also, might want to compare Arky and TCU stats when it comes to winning percentage, bowl records, last conference title, pretty much every statistic that measures the success of a program. 

I know you're from Arkansas and can't read very well so I'll give you a quick breakdown:

TCU beats out pork aggy in just about every single metric. 

You're welcome. Now run along and get back in line at the chicken plant, kid.

I would hope so considering they were in a G5 conference for 15 years

8 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

Last time Arky played TCU they managed to score one whole touchdown in four quarters of play and lost 28-7.

After beating them the year prior

16 minutes ago, ElChupacabra said:

The funniest thing about you piglet fans is you've been perfectly okay with being your conference's doormat. Hell, Misery even had a more successful season since joining the SEC than arky has had. The reason "Texas is back" is even a thing is because Texas was at the top of CFB and lost their way. Piglet hasn't been at the top of ANYTHING in a long, long time. 

Name your last conference title. 

Name the last time you were even in contention for either of the above. 

I'll wait.

In contention? Three years ago.

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

They won a basketball title fairly recently. I mean - Michael Jordan was playing baseball at the time and Charles Woodson hadn't won the Heisman yet but it isn't quite ancient history. 

Lol yeah fairly recently. I was still shitting in diapers at two years old and I'm now scaring the shit out of thirty. At least I had hair on my nuts when Texas last won a football national championship.

1 minute ago, Gohogs14 said:

I would hope so considering they were in a G5 conference for 15 years

And Arky is in the best conference in college sports and has a losing bowl record. So it's okay to suck ass in a big league but not okay to be one of the best in a small league?

2 minutes ago, Gohogs14 said:

After beating them the year prior

Recency bias requires that we only look at the most recent meeting. 

3 minutes ago, Gohogs14 said:

In contention? Three years ago.

Because I'm lazy and don't really care enough to look anything up, will you expound upon this? I'm assuming it was in basketball or baseball. I don't follow either enough to know 

2 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

Why do you hate doormats?

I don't hate doormats. I just think they're overrated because they are a part of a large and renowned group (area rugs) and instead of standing on their own merits they just ride coattails through the doorway to success. 

I tried way too hard to be witty on this one and it shows 

One of the underrated aspects of that moment is the front row Arkansas fan throwing up the #1 sign in utter jubilation near the end as he anticipates the national championship and then immediately transitioning to "Oh COME ON WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?" as he realizes it may have just slipped away.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

One of the underrated aspects of that moment is the front row Arkansas fan throwing up the #1 sign in utter jubilation near the end as he anticipates the national championship and then immediately transitioning to "Oh COME ON WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!?" as he realizes it may have just slipped away.

I don't know shit about fuck when it comes to baseball but one thing I do know is that Arky fans are devoted and I just know that completely wrecked their fans. Which I love. 

24 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Let's see... we're ranked 15th, so if we blow them out, then yes it would move the meter and potentially have playoff implications. 

They're acting like we were below .500 under Herman. We've won 4 straight bowl games including thrashing ranked UGA and Utah teams. We have a legit Heisman contender. We just stole half of Bama's NC winning staff and poached the best coordinator from the P12. 

Even when Texas is down Texas still moves the needle. Irrelevant for Texas =/= irrelevant for Arkansas.

All those 5 stars too shame.  Don't worry though Sark after Dark has Texas back!

tey.png

• Fuck You 15

1 minute ago, ElChupacabra said:

Cool story. Now tell us about your most recent rankings. 

The Hogs haven't been good at football in 10 years.  We don't claim to be good.  We also don't get perennial ranked in the top 25, yet never finish there.  And despite the shiny 15 next your name there is still a really good chance you lose in Fayetteville on Saturday.  Texas is like the 8th best team we will play this year.

• Fuck You 17

25 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Scoreless Corliss Williamson and yes I realize they won it all in 1994 but the sub 20% FG% in 1995 against UCLA was Barkley's origin of the nickname I believe.

1 minute ago, CharlieStrongFan said:

The Hogs haven't been good at football in 10 years.  We don't claim to be good.  We also don't get perennial ranked in the top 25, yet never finish there.  And despite the shiny 15 next your name there is still a really good chance you lose in Fayetteville on Saturday.  Texas is like the 8th best team we will play this year.

this guy puts two spaces after a period, just in case anyone needed any more reason to disregard his opinion

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

We have as many top 25 finishes in the last 4 years as you do since 2000. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1