Arkansas game week

Wulaw Horn

i already got my answer above   
i understand u do not like my state  or my team  but other than my first post here   i have tried to be respectful to this fanbase   and my first post was blowing off steam    more than anything    

Dude, did you graduate high school? Your grammar is amazing. Inspiring.

2 hours ago, Ghost of Shag said:

I think you misunderstood my post.

CharlieStrongFan said we were the 8th best team they would play this year.

I was asking him who the seven are better than Texas. Not that I expect him to reply.

So when they lose Saturday night in his estimation they can look forward to seven more loses.

Edited by DanTheHorn

Just now, Patricio Swayze said:

Dude, did you graduate high school? Your grammar is amazing. Inspiring.

i did  i had to have help to write but i did  i was in spiead ed for like 5 hours a day    it has its perks and drawbacks 

a perk is  the work was a littte easyier  the drawback was u had to deal with the same teachers for years   and after about 3 years of that  it gets annoying   

but in elem school all we did was watch movies on beanbags chiars all day   yeah it was disney movies  but much better than no homework   

• Hook 'Em 4

3 minutes ago, mrhog said:

i did  i had to have help to write but i did  i was in spiead ed for like 5 hours a day    it has its perks and drawbacks 

a perk is  the work was a littte easyier  the drawback was u had to deal with the same teachers for years   and after about 3 years of that  it gets annoying   

but in elem school all we did was watch movies on beanbags chiars all day   yeah it was disney movies  but much better than no homework   

Hmm…well, I uh…tell us more…

2 minutes ago, Wishbone said:

Hmm…well, I uh…tell us more…

lol  well i did win 3 gold meals for bowling in 1997-98 for arkansas spieal olmlyns i only bowled about a 115  but some of the kids couild not use their fingers at all    

in elem school we would eat snacks all the time   i am talking 2nd grade or so   

and i went to Disneyland when i was 5  that was fun only stayed for 4 hours   went on a plane to orlando   

i been very blessed in my life    i do struggle with depession  because i am my worst critic     

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, 83Horn said:

JFC, do you dickheads not read the whole thread?  Mrhog addressed this in one of his first posts, and it has been reiterated several times in subsequent posts that he has Cerebral Palsy, and is typing as best as he can.  He's contributing, and being respectful, and I don't think it's too much to ask to be respectful in return.  A little awareness goes a long way.

image.gif.2b37611d2a5dbd021018e12106a06b79.gif

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

6 minutes ago, 83Horn said:

JFC, do you dickheads not read the whole thread?  Mrhog addressed this in one of his first posts, and it has been reiterated several times in subsequent posts that he has Cerebral Palsy, and is typing as best as he can.  He's contributing, and being respectful, and I don't think it's too much to ask to be respectful in return.  A little awareness goes a long way.

I don't got time for that.  Are you new???

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, 83Horn said:

I agree, we should hate him for his terrible college selection and football opinions, not his typing.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, mrhog said:

lol  well i did win 3 gold meals for bowling in 1997-98 for arkansas spieal olmlyns i only bowled about a 115  but some of the kids couild not use their fingers at all    

Have you considered stand up comedy?

Edited by ztejas
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, 83Horn said:

JFC, do you dickheads not read the whole thread? Mrhog addressed this in one of his first posts, and it has been reiterated several times in subsequent posts that he has Cerebral Palsy, and is typing as best as he can.  He's contributing, and being respectful, and I don't think it's too much to ask to be respectful in return.  A little awareness goes a long way.

Who does that shit?

• Like 1