Arkansas game week

Wulaw Horn

14 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

We should shuffle some jersey numbers around just to see if they can keep up.

And what in the ever-loving fuck is mayonnaise barbecue sauce?  What kind of moron would conceive of such heretical shit like that?

Bama thing.  Bought a car in Huntsville, AL once and stopped at Big Bob Gibson’s on the recommendation of the cute chick at the dealership.  It was fine, no complaints nor any overly lavish compliments.  Asked them what they did best, and their answer was chicken with their world-renowned white sauce.  Ordered some of that and some ribs.  The ribs were better.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Bama thing.  Bought a car in Huntsville, AL once and stopped at Big Bob Gibson’s on the recommendation of the cute chick at the dealership.  It was fine, no complaints nor any overly lavish compliments.  Asked them what they did best, and their answer was chicken with their world-renowned white sauce.  Ordered some of that and some ribs.  The ribs were better.

That stuff makes it look like somebody jizzed on the chicken.

arkansas can win  they will just need something big to happened early   in their favor   
Like the game cancelled because the septic tanks under the bleachers overfilled and erupted all over the field?

On second thought, that probably would just be considered normal gamenight in Fayettnam.

3 hours ago, mrhog said:

hog fan here  u guys have a good team  and will be very tough to beat  but u have everything to lose and littlie to gain sat   by the way moving to the sec will help your basketball baseball programs  i like being the underdog     u know if u won more in the big 12   u would not even need the SEC $  thanks for making the razorbacks 20-30 mil richer every year  to bad u had to kill the b12 to do it    

i get it $ talks  but good luck winning a national champship in football  once u get to the sec even your 2005 all world team would had lost a sec game      

u cant bully Alabama or auburn they run the sec office   

btw i have cereal palsy  and typing plom 

Lol I wouldn’t care if you had incest based downs this shit talk is weak as fuck. 

Edited by Hank_Hill
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 3

1 hour ago, Pimphand said:

For fucks sake I'm not asking you to like mrhog but it's clear he is good people. I have tried to buff him with rep while y'all figure it out but lord be nice.

It’s like you don’t realize what message board you’re on here. 

• Hook 'Em 3

9 hours ago, mrhog said:

hog fan here  u guys have a good team  and will be very tough to beat  but u have everything to lose and littlie to gain sat   by the way moving to the sec will help your basketball baseball programs  i like being the underdog     u know if u won more in the big 12   u would not even need the SEC $  thanks for making the razorbacks 20-30 mil richer every year  to bad u had to kill the b12 to do it    

i get it $ talks  but good luck winning a national champship in football  once u get to the sec even your 2005 all world team would had lost a sec game      

u cant bully Alabama or auburn they run the sec office   

btw i have cereal palsy  and typing plom 

You may have palsy and I’m not clowning that  but you write like you have downs from inbreeding. 2005 squad would have rubbed their balls all over your greatest sec team ever eat shit 

Edited by Sgt Hulk
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Pimphand said:

For fucks sake I'm not asking you to like mrhog but it's clear he is good people. I have tried to buff him with rep while y'all figure it out but lord be nice.

90% he is an aggy troll posting under the guise of a hog fan with disabilities. Actual disabilities. Not just the disability of being a hog fan. Once he said he was at a John Daily make a wish golf tourney I know that shit was peak trolling  

Edited by Sgt Hulk
  • Hook 'Em 4

10 hours ago, Burt Macklin said:

I don’t know what’s more pathetic. The fact you had to go back 50 years to find a quote from an opponent who respected you or the fact you’re proud your state is comparable to Russia. 

It was 67th in the country during the last non-Covid season we had, you illiterate, uni-toothed cocksucker

You put a quarter in his ear and that tooth folds back . . .

aww my first nickname   i do like waffles   playing LSU at night will be eye opening for u guys   

No one beats ohio state at the shoe at night! Nebraska has 48 game win streak, you just got lucky last time. Usc is the best team ever. Lsu dodged us last year, in their stadium.

We have heard it all before. I believe UCLA and their sissy shirts put it to LSU, another team that you live vicariously through.
  • Hook 'Em 3

Apologies for interjecting an actual 2021 football question into this riveting discussion of whether these Hogs fans really are regarded, but I see Schooler listed as a starter ("tied" with Jerrod Johnson) this week. Was he a starter last week? I don't remember seeing him do anything last week and was wondering if things just didn't go to his side much, or if he has been bumped up on the depth chart. I like him and am looking forward to seeing him play.

13 minutes ago, honolulu horn said:

Apologies for interjecting an actual 2021 football question into this riveting discussion of whether these Hogs fans really are regarded, but I see Schooler listed as a starter ("tied" with Jerrod Johnson) this week. Was he a starter last week? I don't remember seeing him do anything last week and was wondering if things just didn't go to his side much, or if he has been bumped up on the depth chart. I like him and am looking forward to seeing him play.

He played a ton as far as I could tell. Just not a lot happened around him (honestly, not a lot happened with any of the safeties except Foster dropping the INT and Jerrin Thompson picking up the fumble - Lewis prioritized ball control over challenging our secondary).

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, texifornia said:

He played a ton as far as I could tell. Just not a lot happened around him (honestly, not a lot happened with any of the safeties except Foster dropping the INT and Jerrin Thompson picking up the fumble - Lewis prioritized ball control over challenging our secondary).

Cool, thanks. Will be interesting to see how the safeties do as opposing offenses start to open up. 

Christ. Now I remember the past games against Arkansas, or their lead-up, at least. The board gets infested with some of the weakest, least intelligent, least humorous, least qualified shit talking we will see until we face some other random SEC team with a room temperature IQ fanbase. Hell, Georgia is supposed to be a decent school but even those posters ahead of the Sugar Bowl were rock stupid as well. It's not even vaguely fun to wade through. How are these people dumber than the okies?

In fact, the only humorous thing I've witnessed so far has been unintentional - the dude named himself after their idiotic "Omahogs" moniker which they don't even realize is ironic to everyone else. Maybe win a title in the CWS at some point before showing up to the winningest college baseball team's fanbase forum and attempting to talk shit. That shit is accidentally hilarious.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

39 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Christ. Now I remember the past games against Arkansas, or their lead-up, at least. The board gets infested with some of the weakest, least intelligent, least humorous, least qualified shit talking we will see until we face some other random SEC team with a room temperature IQ fanbase. Hell, Georgia is supposed to be a decent school but even those posters ahead of the Sugar Bowl were rock stupid as well. It's not even vaguely fun to wade through. How are these people dumber than the okies?

In fact, the only humorous thing I've witnessed so far has been unintentional - the dude named himself after their idiotic "Omahogs" moniker which they don't even realize is ironic to everyone else. Maybe win a title in the CWS at some point before showing up to the winningest college baseball team's fanbase forum and attempting to talk shit. That shit is accidentally hilarious.

The perceived IQ points of Oklahoma will shoot up by 30 once they are surrounded by the SEC. This will be a case of "if you are fat get fatter friends to make you look thinner."

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

From the Atlantic betting story

No. 21 Texas at Arkansas – 7 p.m. Saturday on ESPN

TEAM SPREAD TOTAL MONEYLINE

+180

It’s understandably going to take more than one win for Texas to believe in Steve Sarkisian. But beating Louisiana is a good first step towards some trust. Handling a future conference foe wouldn’t be a bad second rung, and oddsmakers think the Longhorns can do it, favoring them by six points at Arkansas.

Hudson Card threw for 224 yards two touchdowns in his first career start while Bijan Robinson racked up 173 scrimmage yards in a 38-18 win over the Ragin’ Cajuns. Texas was consistent offensively, converting 10 of 15 third downs and producing points on nine possessions. UT also outscored Louisiana 24-12 in the second half. The defense held UL to four third-down conversions on 13 tries, 2-for-4 in the red zone, as well as four sacks and one turnover.

Arkansas started slowly in Week 1, trailing Rice at halftime before blowing the game open for a 38-17 win. Quarterback K.J. Jefferson was streaky in the opener and operated more as a complement to a run game that produced 245 yards. Trelon Smith had 102 of those with a rushing touchdown, topping triple-digit yards for the third time in five games dating back to last season. Arkansas’ defense forced three turnovers in the second half, two by Jalen Catalon. However, that unit was also responsible for eight of Arkansas’ 13 penalties against Rice. Arkansas will need to be more disciplined and avoid giving Texas extra chances on the road to beat Texas.

5 hours ago, Sgt Hulk said:

90% he is an aggy troll posting under the guise of a hog fan with disabilities. Actual disabilities. Not just the disability of being a hog fan. Once he said he was at a John Daily make a wish golf tourney I know that shit was peak trolling  

As only Aggy would do.