Arkansas game week

Wulaw Horn

hog fan here  u guys have a good team  and will be very tough to beat  but u have everything to lose and littlie to gain sat   by the way moving to the sec will help your basketball baseball programs  i like being the underdog     u know if u won more in the big 12   u would not even need the SEC $  thanks for making the razorbacks 20-30 mil richer every year  to bad u had to kill the b12 to do it    

i get it $ talks  but good luck winning a national champship in football  once u get to the sec even your 2005 all world team would had lost a sec game      

u cant bully Alabama or auburn they run the sec office   

btw i have cereal palsy  and typing plom 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Fuck You 23

4 minutes ago, mrhog said:

hog fan here  u guys have a good team  and will be very tough to beat  but u have everything to lose and littlie to gain sat   by the way moving to the sec will help your basketball baseball programs  i like being the underdog     u know if u won more in the big 12   u would not even need the SEC $  thanks for making the razorbacks 20-30 mil richer every year  to bad u had to kill the b12 to do it    

i get it $ talks  but good luck winning a national champship in football  once u get to the sec even your 2005 all world team would had lost a sec game      

Holy shit. Is this real life?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

You can’t drop that at the end when we’ve already decided how to roast you.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, mrhog said:

Wait a sec... Did this guy just type the world's longest run on sentence then claim "cereal palsy" cuz he's too lazy to go back and fix it?

7 minutes ago, mrhog said:

I thought about ripping this post to shreds but it is so illiterate I don’t even know where to begin. 

Have a good day sir, I hope Walmart doesn’t fire you when they see this post.

Just now, chase25 said:

I thought about ripping this post to shreds but it is so illiterate I don’t even know where to begin. 

Have a good day sir, I hope Walmart doesn’t fire you when they see this post.

i cant work  if i couild it wouild be at a much better place than wal-mart

• Hook 'Em 1

28 minutes ago, Big Woodrows said:

What point do you think is accomplished with an argument of "we lose every year to teams that are better than Texas"

Sounds eerily similar to a quote from a  jizzjar school we used to thrash regularly and will again soon.....they better just unbutton the back hatch of their overall jorts and get ready...

Edited by El Squared
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, mrhog said:

This was glorious. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Gidnik said:

thats not what he said at all you stupid piece of shit

Shut the fuck up dude. I figured he was another dumbass troll (I mean he probably is but on the chance he's genuine I have since retracted my comment). It isn't like you know the guy. 

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Shut the fuck up dude. I figured he was another dumbass troll (I mean he probably is but on the chance he's genuine I have since retracted my comment). It isn't like you know the guy. 

it doesnt matter if i fucking know him. dont be a piece of shit because you think youre being fucking funny.

Just now, Celery Man said:

Do you have anything about how Arkansas doesn’t suck, or just stuff about how we have too much money

well to win the big 12  u will need to quit beating yourselves   and lean on u running game and def   and be more phyical 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

6 minutes ago, mrhog said:

well to win the big 12  u will need to quit beating yourselves   and lean on u running game and def   and be more phyical 

like last year u had okle beat  and u let them off the hook

His football IQ seems to be legit. 

I think we all agree on these points. 

But then, Turtle is gone.  These should be fixed. 

Just now, mrhog said:

getting to the  great 8 is major in baketball  btw  we  both have great baksetball teams now beard can coach      

So elite eight in basketball is major (which Texas has done since 05, by the way) but winning a BCS bowl, making the national title game and winning a NY6 bowl isn't? Not to mention multiple CWS appearances which is top 8.

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

So elite eight in basketball is major (which Texas has done since 05, by the way) but winning a BCS bowl, making the national title game and winning a NY6 bowl isn't? Not to mention multiple CWS appearances which is top 8.

Forget it, Gabby Johnson is rolling...

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Gohogs14 said:

There are so many more transplants in northwest Arkansas now than there were back then I don’t think it’ll be that bad like it was in the old days. Half the student body has Texas plates.

yup.  a number of things have happened since '92.  the walmart trickledown effect has created a massive middle class that didn't exist 30 years ago.  XNA has more nonstop service to the hubs of the 3 majors than Tulsa or Springfield.   They had to expand the airport by 8 gates.  I-540 and US-412 really opened up the Fayetteville/Bentonville area.   The drive up I-540 is a bit of a shock seeing names like Deloitte on office buildings.  And the number of kids from North Texas going to Fayetteville has gone from dozens to a thousand a year at the expense of norman, stillwater and oxford.   i will be surprised if the townies display anything like Columbus '05.

• Hook 'Em 1

getting to the  great 8 is major in baketball  btw  we  both have great baksetball teams now beard can coach      

Dude we just won the directors cup last year in case you were wondering. Numerous CWS final/quarterfinal appearances etc. at this point I have lost count since 2005 but it’s a bunch.

3 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

Yea it’s not 50 years ago and two years ago a 4-5 Vanderbilt team went into your house and beat you easily…..   We should be very very afraid.   You play bama, Texas and Georgia this year that will finish the season considered good teams at the end of the year, very tough!  Yea you have aggie too who will finish beating maybe one or two teams with a winning record again….   

Well it’s not like you don’t have recent bad losses like Kansas either lol.

Truth is both of our programs shouldn’t be as bad as they have been lately.

• Hook 'Em 1

Honestly this is the most intelligent, coherent post from any of these Arkansas handles aside from gohogs14, who I assume lives in Dallas