NFL Week 1 thread

shadow_operative2.0

56 minutes ago, cam4mav said:

NFC West is going to have 3 teams in the playoffs this year. Highlights from the other 3 teams looks great and I watched all of the Seattle game. That D line murdered the Colts line from the jump and Wentz got an absolute ass whooping from multiple players. Russ looks like Bob Ross painting happy little TD's running this new offense. Can't wait to watch it grow. Week one over reaction Monday says Seattle is going to be a fucking problem this year. 

4 of the NFLs best 6 or 7 teams are in the NFC West

NFC West is going to have 3 teams in the playoffs this year. Highlights from the other 3 teams looks great and I watched all of the Seattle game. That D line murdered the Colts line from the jump and Wentz got an absolute ass whooping from multiple players. Russ looks like Bob Ross painting happy little TD's running this new offense. Can't wait to watch it grow. Week one over reaction Monday says Seattle is going to be a fucking problem this year. 
Sea, SF and LA.

Don't be fooled by Coach Bro and lil aggy-sooner. They will be exciting to watch but won't win when it matters.

12 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

Sea, SF and LA.

Don't be fooled by Coach Bro and lil aggy-sooner. They will be exciting to watch but won't win when it matters.

Coach Bro is a liability for sure but we have a large sample size at this point of good things happening to/for the midget. He'll probably fuck around and win MVP this year when they go 15-2 and he puts up ridiculous stats. The Cardinals are absolutely loaded

3 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

Are they doing Peyton/Eli every week I hope?

I believe so and it’s funny they are just watching the game like us but without the game commentary, the cut to Lamar high school highlights and they’re were like what is this was kind of classic ESPN half ass new show attempt.