NFL Week 1 thread

shadow_operative2.0

1 minute ago, Underdog said:

Forgot Saints/Packers were playing in Jax due to the Hurricane, might be 2nd best football game played there after Largest Cocktail Party game. 

I don't know. I think a lot of teams are going to have a great week in Jacksonville this year.

What the Browns did is how you play football. Settling for FGs is for losers. They went for it on 4th and 3 on the first drive. Went for again on the 2nd drive. Sure with Dallas' coach would take notes.

Browns have looked great so far on offense. So has KC, except they had to settle for 3. Should be a great game.

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

What the Browns did is how you play football. Settling for FGs is for losers. They went for it on 4th and 3 on the first drive. Went for again on the 2nd drive. Sure with Dallas' coach would take notes.

Browns have looked great so far on offense. So has KC, except they had to settle for 3. Should be a great game.

I like that they are going for it. They did also mention that the Browns kicker may be severely regarded. But they made the statement.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

I like that they are going for it. They did also mention that the Browns kicker may be severely regarded. But they made the statement.

I also think they know they are playing Mahomes. Maybe if you are playing some low rent team, settling for FGs can help. But it looks like the Browns defense has no answer for Mahomes right now. They need all the TDs they can get.

Just now, wood said:

For the love of all that is good, someone please, please, PLEASE blow Baker the fuck up when he's out there pretending to want to block someone.

Not happening broski.  QBU showing out in the NFL.  No titles to show for it but beats being a fan of anyone this side of Bama, Clemson and maybe tOSU.  Derp

• Haha 1