2021 Houston Texans Ain't Shit Season Thread

Brothahorn

Yeah I trust Robert Saleh’s opinion any day over the dumb fuck Texans. I though those stupid fucks were about “culture”. A guy who quit on his team. Fit in perfectly with Tunsil and the other fucks who didn’t do shit last year and forced their way off the team. Jets picked the next Richard Sherman. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ignatius said:

Lol you before the fucking combine you fools would have been happy with Hamilton at #3. Calm down, Stingley has Pro Bowl-level skills, and he's probably better than Sauce in a zone scheme. I'd have rather had an OL, but whatever...

I wanted the OL from Bama.

1 minute ago, Yev Kassem said:

Texans fans booed when they drafted JJ Watt. I was at the draft party that night when it happened. I’m a proud Texans fan (for whatever reason), but most Texans fans are fucking morons. Glad to see most of the opinions on tonight’s pick fit the bill. 

Oh yea perfect example. Thanks for posting.

2 minutes ago, Yev Kassem said:

Texans fans booed when they drafted JJ Watt. I was at the draft party that night when it happened. I’m a proud Texans fan (for whatever reason), but most Texans fans are fucking morons. Glad to see most of the opinions on tonight’s pick fit the bill. 

Icono is that you?