What, no Joe Manchin thread?

Bullneck

Just now, DaysOff said:

See. Bob gave me a point on my driver's license that never goes away for shit posting like this. Will sack get one too Bob?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Bob just gave me an unwarranted point on mine for allegedly Doxxing Penelope.  Which I didn’t do.  I quoted a picture she had posted on here and said she looked like Katy Agnor.  So he owes me one. 

7 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Given how today’s evangelicals have turned orthodox Christianity on its head, I guess it’s possible for him to believe he’s Christian.

Jerry Falwell jr claims to be a Christian now. And supports trump. American Christianity has become a complete joke. Worthy of ridicule. 

And despite what assholes like the sack say I still consider myself a Christian that believes in God. But I won’t worship false idols like trump like he does and the rest of those assholes do. 

• Hook 'Em 3

9 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I prefer to get my Christian bona fides/validation from secular white liberals whose charity is limited to online virtual signaling and tweets

You worship trump. You are not and have never been a Christian. Look in the mirror.

You’re a false idol worshiping sociopath.  Since you claim to have me on ignore then I assume you won’t respond. Doesn’t bother me at all. It’s important enough to me for people here to know what you are. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 2

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Jerry Falwell jr claims to be a Christian now. And supports trump. American Christianity has become a complete joke. Worthy of ridicule. 

And despite what assholes like the sack say I still consider myself a Christian that believes in God. But I won’t worship false idols like trump like he does and the rest of those assholes do. 

I’m with you. Christians really should endorse bullies or braggarts.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, DaysOff said:

See. Bob gave me a point on my driver's license that never goes away for shit posting like this. Will sack get one too Bob?

Most of my warning points have come from blacklab. That’s not Bob right? Or is it? 

13 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Bob just gave me an unwarranted point on mine for allegedly Doxxing Penelope.  Which I didn’t do.  I quoted a picture she had posted on here and said she looked like Katy Agnor.  So he owes me one. 

The intent of what you were doing was obvious. You deserved the point. 

9 minutes ago, DaysOff said:

Fuck if I know anymore. I just want to be good at football.

Yeah me too. I became so disillusioned at the end of the strong era and at the beginning of the Herman era I totally lost my way. That plus trump coming along messed up my priorities. Time to get that right. 

22 hours ago, MonkeyCigarette said:

Also Elon owned Senator Karen on Twitter this week in a hilarious way. How do we not love him again now that he’s redeemed himself from that horrible Wario skit on SNL:

“Let’s change the rigged tax code so The Person of the Year will actually pay taxes and stop freeloading off everyone else.”

Elon then clapped back by sharing a Fox News article that calls her a “fraud” with the caption: “Stop projecting”. 

“You remind me of when I was a kid and my friend’s angry Mom would just randomly yell at everyone for no reason,” he added. 

Then, he wrote: “Please don’t call the manager on me, Senator Karen.”

13 hours ago, MonkeyCigarette said:

The easiest thing to do is to remember that a lot of people on here are espousing insane tax and social policies that would never get a millisecond of serious debate in legislative chambers, but because they say it with such pomp and confidence I forget they are just bitter losers on the internets.

Is there even a hint of self-awareness when you think that Elon hilariously owned Warren (excuse me, "Senator Karen") on twitter while calling others bitter losers?

1 hour ago, Johnny Sack said:

Okay granny.  I’m sure you’re hot.  Like most post menopausal single women from Alabama who spend their life on a Texas football message board.  Bet you have all sorts of sexual options. 

I'd be happy to post a picture of your goofy chipmunk-looking self with thinning hair but don't want to be accused of doxxing you. Seems like it'd be fair play since you take a perverse pleasure in making fun of how the women of Surly look. Not sure how the fine folks of your church would feel about this side of your personality. 

Edited by bolverk
Also, learn to how to properly tie a tie.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Serak The Preparer said:

Is there even a hint of self-awareness when you think that Elon hilariously owned Warren (excuse me, "Senator Karen") on twitter while calling others bitter losers?

I think NOT thinking that was hilarious was not showing a hint of awareness. So, I guess we will have to disagree to agree that you are a humorless loser.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 3

I guess we should just murder all poor kids.  Pre or post birth.  Even though they are just as smart as white kids.  

murdering kids? No one here at least is advocating murdering children. 

I know you're trying to equate a fetus as a child but science disagree with you, so that is just your opinion which you are entitled to. So I ask again what gives you the right to not only force your opinion on another but punish them because their views are different then yours?

Not very christian of you and I'd wager jesus wouldn't approve in fact he'd probably be pretty disgusted with modern christianity but thats a different discussion

• Hook 'Em 1

I prefer to get my Christian bona fides/validation from secular white liberals whose charity is limited to online virtual signaling and tweets

Making one’s charitable acts public is its own reward, and not in keeping with Christ’s message.

Advocating for a more just society is necessary to live in such a nation.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

Not cool. 

Pretty sure he's already told us where he goes to church.

Is it cool of him to make fun of the looks of women who post here? And, no worries, I'm not going to dox him, but he deserved a taste of his own medicine for that shit.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

You worship trump. You are not and have never been a Christian. Look in the mirror.

You’re a false idol worshiping sociopath.  Since you claim to have me on ignore then I assume you won’t respond. Doesn’t bother me at all. It’s important enough to me for people here to know what you are. 

Dude you are way out of line with the personal attacks. So Johnny doesn't agree with your political ideology....so what? So he is a Trump supporter....so what? Half of the country(probably more) supports Trump. This fucking board is not reserved for liberals despite what you might think or want. 

This is the fucking Joe Manchin thread. Joe Manchin, the guy that just bitch-slapped your whole party, namely Joe Biden. Deal with it or don't, but that is the topic. If you want to talk about Johnny's personal life, then PM your Surly lib friends about it.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, bolverk said:

Is it cool of him to make fun of the looks of women who post here? And, no worries, I'm not going to dox him, but he deserved a taste of his own medicine for that shit.

No I haven’t posted where I attend church.  

Edited by Johnny Sack
  • Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, bolverk said:

I'd be happy to post a picture of your goofy chipmunk-looking self with thinning hair but don't want to be accused of doxxing you. Seems like it'd be fair play since you take a perverse pleasure in making fun of how the women of Surly look. Not sure how the fine folks of River Oaks Baptist would feel about this side of your personality. 

I posted my own photo.   But Johnny Sack of Shit has serious problems with strong women who call him on his bullshit.  He is a cunt of the first order.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:

So start a Jerry Falwell thread if there isn't one already. See how this works?

6 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Once the mods lose contain over this shit...

ETSCNzHUEAIs9_7.jpg

• Hook 'Em 2

And I’ve never doxxed anyone.  I posted that Penelope looks like Katy Agnor.  Whether that’s making fun of her is up to you.  

I don’t know what Bama looks like.  She claimed anti abortion types are unfuckable incels.  I responded given she is a post menopausal Alabama woman who is single and spends her time on a Texas board that I doubt she has a lot of sexual options and thus shouldn’t be calling anyone out on their sexual options. 

• Haha 3