klanaggy pirate @ soldier texums :: 6pm SECN

Hagbard Celine

7 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Can someone explain the grackle reference? I'm not going through this whole thread..

There was a grackle on the field.

it gave more effort than aggy’s offense. Those dorks now adore it. It’s now the 13th Man or some shit.

Edited by lilMAC25
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Can someone explain the grackle reference? I'm not going through this whole thread..

Grackle flew onto the field

The SECN announcers wouldn't shut up about it

aggy faithful and Looch also ran with it

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

aggys are so dorky it hurts. I was there. They were continually cheering for this mangy thing while going into halftime losing on the field. Such fucking dorks.

image.thumb.jpeg.c8fcee1a0e97ca00fcd0cc5ad6708e16.jpeg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Scholz said:

aggys are so dorky it hurts. I was there. They were continually cheering for this mangy thing while going into halftime losing on the field. Such fucking dorks.

That is because it was the only living thing getting into the end zone that they liked.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Scholz said:

Kinda looks beat up from the feet up-or else just arrived after being sucked/blown out of a jet engine.  At least Lassie now has some competition for school mascot, although she will still retain highest rank in the fake army.

Just now, pch said:

Kinda looks beat up from the feet up-or else just arrived after being sucked/blown out of a jet engine.  At least Lassie now has some competition for school mascot, although she will still retain highest rank in the fake army.

The grackle is now has the highest rank in their soon to be fake Air Force. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

Someone that I know that went to the game said that the grackle went up and down the field the whole game. When the corpse played at halftime it went up on some pole overlooking the band. He's not an ag so I'm not doubting him. It will definitely be lore before too long.

Edited by Kel Varnsen

1 hour ago, Kel Varnsen said:

Someone that I know that went to the game said that the grackle went up and down the field the whole game. When the corpse played at halftime it went up on some pole overlooking the band. He's not an ag so I'm not doubting him. It will definitely be lore before too long.

Maybe the grackle was ghost of Patton coming to inspect the troops?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BigHornedLurker said:

We need to make this grackle thing stick as a new tradition. the moment looking back when it was clear a&m football went back into the cellar forever. 

I am pretty sure our forefathers said the same thing when some aggy dudes came out of the closet in white janitor uniforms to lead cheers.

• Haha 1

On 10/4/2021 at 9:43 AM, Jive Turkey said:

This shit is insane.  The main guy literally says aggie could be undefeated in the first minute or so.  Then Billy cock eater comes on and talks about how 9-4 is possible.  They don't live on planet Earth.  

edit: lol.  It gets better.  They think King makes a 7-10 point difference.  The guy that threw 3 picks against...KENT STATE.  Jesus Christ man, this is blowing my mind.

Edited by Hozz

On 10/3/2021 at 10:15 AM, Nicole44 said:

Lmao (thanks to my little brother for the link):

https://texags.com/forums/5/topics/3234519

The responses are golden. Betting on your opponent (Bama) to cover the spread…Grackles! 

Just a whole lot more Bama ball cupping in that thread. If they'd have just learned to accept and enjoy being Texas' bitch the way they embrace it with Bama, they wouldn't be so annoying and probably would still be in the Big 12

• Hook 'Em 2