NFL Week 4

ztejas

Just now, C-Man said:

Big Ben needs to hang them up. He’s just terrible now.

He and Mattie Ice can go on a RV trip together. Ben sucks. Why the Steelers haven’t tried for a decent backup plan I have no idea. Brady said when he sucks he will retire. Same cannot be said for Ben. 

28 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

fat aggy Randy blows another game winning kick for the Titans. Perfect embodiment of the entire aggy program. Coming up small when it matters.

Titans deserve to lose for refusing to for two in regulation. you have a QB who can run, you have Derrick Henry, and you have a coach who learned under the GOAT (a man who converted three consecutive 2-PT conversions in the greatest Super Bowl comeback ever), and yet you're too scared and vanilla to for two and the win. i hate that typical old school NFL coaching mentality.

btw- what did the Titans do in OT when they had a 4th and 1 and then a 4th and 2.5? they went to Derrick Henry and easily converted both times. if i'm a Titans offensive player in steamed that my coach has made that decision twice already this season. too scared to for two and the win at the end of regulation. so stupid. 

Edited by shadow_operative