Wash St. Covid thread of despair and anti-vax bannination

MotownHorn

10 minutes ago, maninblack said:

Liberty is possible but unless there's some underlying health issue he's at virtually no risk of dying from Covid complications which I'm sure is a bummer to most of the respondents I'm this thread.

724,000 dead people in the U.S. beg to differ.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 1
  • Rage+1 1

29 minutes ago, Deej said:

724,000 dead people in the U.S. beg to differ.

The 35-44 age group make up 17,292 or 2.5%. Of that 17,292 a significant amount had underlying health issues. So like I said unless those health issues exist he's at virtually no risk of dying from Covid.

Edited by maninblack
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, maninblack said:

The 35-44 age group make 17,292 or 2.5%. Of that 17,292 a significant amount had underlying health issues. So like I said unless those health issues exist he's at virtually no risk of dying from Covid.

So you know his medical history?

And he's not at risk of spreading to people who may be at Risk?

Because you know football coaches don't interact with many people on a daily basis.

Edited by Deej
  • Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, maninblack said:

Show me this contract and where anyone has signed it

That's why it's called a "social contract", because it doesn't physically exist.  Like the term "unspoken rule" or "goes without saying or "social fabric."  

Basically the foundations of Texas.

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

That's why it's called a "social contract", because it doesn't physically exist.  Like the term "unspoken rule" or "goes without saying or "social fabric."  

That's sweet you can make stuff up that doesn't exist and want people to abide by it.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

don't forget "gentlemen's agreement"!

those are also binding...oh, wait...🤣

5lZd.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maninblack said:

That's sweet you can make stuff up that doesn't exist and want people to abide by it.

I didn't make it up.  That's the point of my post.  Every society has multiple terms for "unwritten laws of society."  They literally go back to before we could even write.

8 minutes ago, maninblack said:

The 35-44 age group make up 17,292 or 2.5%. Of that 17,292 a significant amount had underlying health issues. So like I said unless those health issues exist he's at virtually no risk of dying from Covid.

But he will help keep the virus circulating so that it can kill folks who do have those risk factors.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 2

1 minute ago, Horn Dog said:

Here is a letter I received in 2012 regarding mandatory vaccination or get fired notice.  This isn’t new people.  If you attended UT you also had mandatory vaccination or GTFO notices.  This is the way it always has been.  There is no constitutional right to employment.  Comply or exercise your right to get fucked. 

56568DC7-E8AD-4DAE-8E38-0C2A0148C432.jpeg

Show me the long term safety date for these vaccines. 

There's plenty of data on whole virus vaccines like the flu and MMR.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 11

5 minutes ago, maninblack said:

What's an appropriate "just to be super duper safe" waiting period? 5 years? 10? How many more will needlessly die between then and now?

I'm sure that you're also aware that the flu vaccine is different every single year? It's not some constant, unchanging entity.

Edited by aggie08
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

What's an appropriate "just to be super duper safe" waiting period? 5 years? 10? How many more will needlessly die between then and now?

I'm sure that you're also aware that the flu vaccine is different every single year? It's not some constant, unchanging entity.

It's still a whole virus vaccine that shouldn't be conflated with these mRNA vaccines

• Fuck You 2

13 minutes ago, maninblack said:

The safety data has been shown to scientists who know how to interpret the data and it is safe and approved by the FDA.   It has been injected billions of times and it is safe. Why do you get any say what so ever in what an employer gets to mandate from its employees?   If you don’t like the employers requirements then fuck off just like these putzes did.  

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Horn Dog said:

The safety data has been shown to scientists who know how to interpret the data and it is safe and approved by the FDA.   It has been injected billions of times and it is safe. Why do you get any say what so ever in what an employer gets to mandate from its employees?   If you don’t like the employers requirements then fuck off just like these putzes did.  

A lot of people have taken it. It doesn't change the fact there's no long term safety data. There's also a lot of ADRs in the VAERS and WHO reporting systems. Only one as far as I know, Pfizer, is approved by the FDA and the organization circumvented their own process to do it.

If the state of WA or an employer wants to create the requirement that's fine I just think it's stupid b/c the data doesn't support the hysteria.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

I'm shocked that we're 3 pages into this thread and MIB has not posted some FB links, screenshots, or other misinformation or shit all over Colin Powell for that matter.  Maybe I missed it - his posts tend to congeal into thick streams of inanity almost immediately, so it's too easy to just glaze over them.  At this point, he could just post punctuation, and we'd understand it as coded vaccine misinformation.  Like a Morse code of the stupid that we can't interpret, but know what it means.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Not nearly as easily and breakthrough infections are much more rare than someone unvaccinated contracting the virus.  

Those breakthroughs don't seem to be very rare in some countries. England is reporting more deaths among vaccinated than unvaccinated. Singapore is exploding with cases and most of the country is vaccinated. New York now has more than double Florida's rate of Covid cases per 100K. Vermont is reporting most of their deaths in the month of September are vaccinated people. Rhode Island's breakthrough hospitalizations and mortality rate exceeded unvaccinated in September. 

Considering the short timeline the vaccines have been available and the data that coming out globally I don't think you can make that statement with any real certainty.

• Fuck You 14

5 minutes ago, maninblack said:

Those breakthroughs don't seem to be very rare in some countries. England is reporting more deaths among vaccinated than unvaccinated. Singapore is exploding with cases and most of the country is vaccinated. New York now has more than double Florida's rate of Covid cases per 100K. Vermont is reporting most of their deaths in the month of September are vaccinated people. Rhode Island's breakthrough hospitalizations and mortality rate exceeded unvaccinated in September. 

Considering the short timeline the vaccines have been available and the data that coming out globally I don't think you can make that statement with any real certainty.

Show your work.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, maninblack said:

Sweet.  Pick and choose whatever data point you want, from particular studies...  Point is people vaccinated are dying in MUCH lower numbers.  Like, well over 10-1 hospitalized are unvaccinated.  So show me more studies proving that wrong vs studies proving that correct and I'll listen.  

• Hook 'Em 8

9 minutes ago, maninblack said:

Singapore is exploding with cases and most of the country is vaccinated. New York now has more than double Florida's rate of Covid cases per 100K. Vermont is reporting most of their deaths in the month of September are vaccinated people. 

Do you get your  Covid news from the Singapore bureau of the Burlington Free Press or from the Vermont bureau of the Singapore-Straits Times?  

Edited by Lobo

3 minutes ago, maninblack said:

Singapore is exploding with cases and most of the country is vaccinated.

If by exploding you mean going from a tiny number of cases to a multiple of that tiny number of cases then yes. As I mentioned their daily average deaths has “exploded” to 9. For a population of 5.5 M. Texas is averaging 200 for 29M and Florida 170 for 21.5. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Walser said:

Show your work.

England Public Health Data: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1018547/Technical_Briefing_23_21_09_16.pdf

Table 5

Rhode Island Department of Health Raw Data: https://www.andrewbostom.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Copy-of-September-COVID-Infections.xlsx

Hospitalizations

—136 breakthrough hospitalizations/684,000 fully vaccinated=19.9/100,000

—27 not fully vaccinated hospitalizations/416,000 not fully vaccinated= 6.5/100,000

—12 hospitalizations in those with prior infection history/638,000 with prior infection=1.9/100,000

Deaths

—22 breakthrough deaths/684,000 fully vaccinated=3.2/100,000

—5 not fully vaccinated deaths/416,000 not fully vaccinated= 1.2/100,000

—0 deaths in those with prior infection history/638,000 with prior infection=0/100,000

Vermont and New York data can be found here: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2021/us/covid-cases.html

https://vermontdailychronicle.com/2021/09/30/76-of-september-covid-19-deaths-are-vaxxed-breakthroughs/

Singapore:

Screen Shot 2021-10-18 at 9.24.49 PM.png

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 8

Surveillance for Adverse Events After COVID-19 mRNA Vaccination | Vaccination | JAMA | JAMA Network

Just check out Kaiser Permanente which has monitored over 6.2 mil of their patients for adverse effects.  This is fresh off the press.

Question  Are mRNA COVID-19 vaccines associated with increased risk for serious health outcomes during days 1 to 21 after vaccination?

Findings  In this interim analysis of surveillance data from 6.2 million persons who received 11.8 million doses of an mRNA vaccine, event rates for 23 serious health outcomes were not significantly higher for individuals 1 to 21 days after vaccination compared with similar individuals at 22 to 42 days after vaccination.

Meaning  This analysis found no significant associations between vaccination with mRNA COVID-19 vaccines and selected serious health outcomes 1 to 21 days after vaccination, although CIs were wide for some rate ratio estimates and additional follow-up is ongoing.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, aggie08 said:

If I believed for a second that most of these people consulted honestly with their personal doctors, epidemiologists, and local public health experts, but still decided that they're just not comfortable with getting vaccinated yet, I'd have sympathy. But that's not what's happening. Most of them are acting on junk science from bad faith actors with a political agenda (many of whom are vaccinated themselves) and what they hear from social media directly or via family/friends. Then they usually spread that misinformation further in an attempt to justify their choices.

What antivaxxers on facebook want us to do when they say "do your own research!"

image.png.636d661488ee528c61c2ac7eae706251.png

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Fuck You 1