aggy at Mississippi - 6pm on ESPN

Pancho

7 minutes ago, HouTex said:

Aggies should be down by 30. They’ll come back and win this game.

I threw a little on aggy +450 at the half. ole miss fucked around to much in the red zone, and we all know how that usually turns out. I'll be happy to lose the bet, but I dont think I will. 

This season has offered an extensive list of examples of why you fucking take the points available to you.

• Don't go for it on fourth and one unless it's the only chance you have of winning the game.
  • Don't go for two with a lead unless it's more than halfway through the fourth quarter and the math is just right.
  • You cannot tell how valuable even a single point is until the game reaches the fourth quarter. Take every point available.
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

They're amassing talent on the reg.  It's only a matter of time until they back into a playoff appearance.  Kinda like us in 2001.  One less special teams fuck up in the 2001 B12CG and  we're in the MNC game.

One less Simms free football giveaway to any Colorado LB. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

46 minutes ago, Shaggy3.0 said:

They're amassing talent on the reg.  It's only a matter of time until they back into a playoff appearance.  Kinda like us in 2001.  One less special teams fuck up in the 2001 B12CG and  we're in the MNC game.

They’ve lost to Arkansas, Mississippi State and Ole Miss this year and you think they’re going to make a playoff in the future? 

Hilarious. This is one of the most talented aggy teams ever and they aren’t even going to finish in the top 5 of the SEC. 

aggy gonna aggy like always. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

They’ve lost to Arkansas, Mississippi State and Ole Miss this year and you think they’re going to make a playoff in the future? 

Hilarious. This is one of the most talented aggy teams ever and they aren’t even going to finish in the top 5 of the SEC. 

aggy gonna aggy like always. 

Yeah, like I've been saying all year, the ags are right in the middle of all the meh and mediocrity of the SECWest.  I predicted all of those SECW teams would trade off 2-3 losses each, amongst themselves, and here we are.  Only thing I didn't realize is that Alabama,too, was going to slide back into the pack a little bit.

Alabama's not going to stay down forever, this was the ags' year-- and yet it wasn't.

Edited by utee94

1 minute ago, utee94 said:

Yeah, like I've been saying all year, the ags are right in the middle of all the meh and mediocrity of the SECWest.  I predicted all of those SECW teams would trade off 2-3 losses each, amongst themselves, and here we are.  Only thing I didn't realize is that Alabama,too, was going to slide back into the pack a little bit.

Alabama's not going to stay down forever, this was the ags' year-- and it wasn't.

Yeah, this is the weakest Alabama team in some time. 

Some bad hires but also a bunch of roster turnover from last season too. Saban won’t live with those bad hires unlike some others.

7 minutes ago, Deej said:

And I imagine once Texas and OU make the move, the days of having only 3 real road games a season will be over. 

aggy will be the team most impacted by scheduling if it moves to 9 conference games. 

They’ve been rigging their schedule for years. Them losing 1 auto win a year in nonconference plus gaining a couple more true road games is significant. 

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Rickylovesweed said:

aggy is 2 plays away against Colorado and Alabama from being 5-5 in year four of Jimbo. 

Our suckage has made some people lose their minds. 

This team is nowhere close to making the playoffs especially when you see what they’re losing after this season. 

They may also have been 1 QB away from being undefeated.  Calzada is not serviceable as an every-day SEC QB.  Haynes King was the guy.

10 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

I mean, they can talk shit all they want. They are way better than we are. But they still aren't that good. They know it, too.

Next year will be the year where Jimbo needs to win something and I don't see it with what they are losing. Year 5 and another 8-4 or 9-3 season with nothing to show for it won't please them. 

They can keep saying that "we don't care about the money" but eventually they're going to want results for what they're paying Jimbo. 

Just now, hornchaud said:

Meaning what?  'Arm talent' hasn't exactly elevated Card to the next level...

I don't think you watched King vs Kent State. He was awful. Left the pocket too early, made terrible decisions, and has a very erratic arm. 

King is definitely a better athlete than Calzada but he hasn't shown anything at this level that proves he can be a capable QB. 

It's funny you bring up Card. King actually reminds me of Card. An athlete that should be at WR. 

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

I don't think you watched King vs Kent State. He was awful. Left the pocket too early, made terrible decisions, and has a very erratic arm. 

King is definitely a better athlete than Calzada but he hasn't shown anything at this level that proves he can be a capable QB. 

It's funny you bring up Card. King actually reminds me of Card. An athlete that should be at WR. 

I saw the game.  Two of the interceptions were tipped -- one straight up into the air.

4 1/2 quarters isn't really enough game tape to render a decision on the guy, but coming out of camp he was ahead of Calzada by all accounts.  He also appears to still hold the season record for passing yards in a game -- which would have been set in his first game against Kent State.

Calzada isn't good. 

3 minutes ago, hornchaud said:

I saw the game.  Two of the interceptions were tipped -- one straight up into the air.

4 1/2 quarters isn't really enough game tape to render a decision on the guy, but coming out of camp he was ahead of Calzada by all accounts.  He also appears to still hold the season record for passing yards in a game -- which would have been set in his first game against Kent State.

Calzada isn't good. 

The reports coming out of camp were that Calzada and King were close.