how do i cancel burnt ends?

BigOrange1

23 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

these guys should be paying us to watch this bullshit

don't be a bitch.   Burnt Ends is about attracting talent to campus, not being a bitch ass motherfucker.    Go check out the Listen Up thread for details.  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

As I understand it, the owner of this website is contractually obligated to pay the players for this year and it’s personally guaranteed.  Canceling won’t “send a message” to the program or anything like that, it will just fuck over the guys that own this site.  Don’t cancel, just get some booze and yell the word “fuck” at your TV over and over until you feel better.

• Hook 'Em 5

1 hour ago, RabidM said:

Burnt Ends is about the future, not the present.  We need to get talent to campus to help this team out.  Yes, it's painful now.  Cancelling just makes things worse for you and the team. 

Cancelling Burnt Ends on fucking surly horns means nothing, except the poor idiot who has now saved money. 

8 hours ago, Helobious said:

It’s an interesting strategy. In the college game I think you’d be better off just paying 2 really good players on each side of the ball a fuck ton of money vs spreading it out over a group.

Then the next recruit see that there are currently 2 guys getting paid and say fuck it, I am going somewhere else where everyone gets paid.