Cowboys vs Falcons: Week 10

Vic Mackey

Oh what do you know? First down run. Puts them behind the he sticks they’re already WAY behind. And now 3rd and long.

I’m sorry but they keep putting Dak and the offense in bad spots forcing them convert 3rd and super longs way too much.

And another fucking drop(that wouldn’t have gone anywhere). Can’t wait for the “Dak isn’t good” tweets/posts incoming.

1 minute ago, Drew said:

Oh what do you know? First down run. Puts them behind the he sticks they’re already WAY behind. And now 3rd and long.

I’m sorry but they keep putting Dak and the offense in bad spots forcing them convert 3rd and super longs way too much.

Dak helped put himself in that position by checking into that first down run

ATL offense isn't exactly dripping with talent and they're moving the ball vs the defense.  They have two guys -- Pitts & Patterson.  Everyone else are jags.  Lewis was great on that 3 & 4th downs.  Our lack of pass rush is showing a little too.  

Not having parsons at DE is a travesty at this point. I understand when you have at least Randy or Tank.

2 minutes ago, Tommy Shelby said:

All of these 4th down attempts makes me feel like the NFL is turning into Madden. I like it, but damn what a shift.

The announcer seemed surprised the Cowboys wouldn't go for a 53-yard field goal with a kicker who was never kicked in the NFL before. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Zeke is such a good fucking blocker.  It's such an overlooked part of being a complete RB.  He's probably picked us up 40 yards in offense by just picking up the blitz.

And Moose appreciates what Zeke does given he was so great at it himself.

• Like 2

Just now, Trey3216 said:

So does Greg Olsen 

It was a good thought so I let him have it..... lol.  But Olsen definitely did his share of blocking.  Regardless, Zeke gets rewarded with the short TD.  I'll say on that 4th down, it's a great play by Dak, but he could have run for it easily..... Sometimes, he needs to just go with the easier and less risky play on 4th.  Twice last week, it didn't work out when he could have run.  Just something to tuck away for playoff season.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

Speaking of blocking, does anyone else think Connor Williams is showing much improvement?

Today?  Yea.  Overall?  He was better last season where he was actually pretty good.  I don't think he'll ever be great, but I do think he can be a starter for most teams in the league.  

Parsons!!!!  Let the Lion Stalk!!!!

• Like 1