• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Randolph Duke

• Longboard Horn

• Deej

• Cairn Horn88

11 hours ago, Longhorn Fever said:

The thing you are missing is that A$M was a Big XII team in that game. Had they been SECSECSEC in 2011, they would have won 140-0.

Close. They still would have lost 30-29, but it would have been because they were so worn out from having to run that gauntlet every week in the toughest division in the toughest conference in the land. So, a better loss in other words. Just keeping it within one point after their tough conference schedule would have been a huge moral victory. 

Edited by crimsonlonghorn

10 hours ago, jinx said:

I live in SEC country surrounded by AU, Bammers, Gators and Tigahs.  I hear people championing the SEC all of the time.  Growing up I heard a lot of declarations on this team or that (Texas a lot of times) maybe being a .500 team if they played an SEC schedule.

That said, I can't remember ever seeing a sticker / hat / t-shirt around here that had the SEC logo on it aside from SEC Championship gear

Saw a story on Herschel Walker a while back and they showed Georgia players chanting SEC in the locker room after beating Tennessee, this retarded shit has been going on forever.

8 minutes ago, ztejas said:

After driving 500 miles from the middle of nowhere to the middle of nowhere

Lubbock is way better than CS in my opinion. Tech being so remote has spawned a kinda fuck it attitude that is fun as shit compared to SC where everyone is just up each others ass.

Edited by Not a Sock
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Droopy said:

I know someone that works for TX-Dot . They are doing it for those traveling to Dallas for the SUPER HUGE RIVALRY WEEKEND that is aggy v piggy. They will do it for the real SUPER HUGE RIVALRY WEEKEND of TX v OU next weekend. Not sure why it started, but probably started for us and with TX-Dot being filled with aggy they asked for the same treatment.

#AggyTDOTEmployees:

There is one month a year when the Texas State Fair is open, how hard can it be to plan a year in advance to have as limited of congestion as possible..?

24 minutes ago, MrPhlegm said:
12 hours ago, kopp0e said:
#AggyTDOTEmployees:
There is one month a year when the Texas State Fair is open, how hard can it be to plan a year in advance to have as limited of congestion as possible..?

That's not how it works. You seem stupid.

In life, sometimes perception is reality...

On 9/27/2018 at 1:32 PM, Longboard Horn said:

1090 days now

86bee432f29de90183210084acf6656b.png

Next chance is 6 weeks away, what's that LB depth chart gonna look like by then? 

Good news for them, it's looking like they'll break their winless streak vs p5 teams at 305 (?) days?  Although calling piggy p5 right now is fucking laughable. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Redneck Mutha said:

Next chance is 6 weeks away, what's that LB depth chart gonna look like by then? 

Good news for them, it's looking like they'll break their winless streak vs p5 teams at 305 (?) days?  Although calling piggy p5 right now is fucking laughable. 

Yeah, well,  it’s been almost 7 days since Texas beat a P5, and we are in the middle of football season, ya stupid sip! 

1 hour ago, kopp0e said:

Will this ever be a "big game" for the SEC..? It seems the schools are trying their best for this not to be at the level of Alabama/ Auburn...

The ONLY reason for this game is Jerry Jones.  Gives his Razorbacks more Texas and national recruiting exposure, not that it has helped at all.  Puts $$ in his pocket as well. 

1 minute ago, Cairn Horn88 said:

The ONLY reason for this game is Jerry Jones.  Gives his Razorbacks more Texas and national recruiting exposure, not that it has helped at all.  Puts $$ in his pocket as well. 

This is a 10 year contract right..? After that I assume it goes to home&home...

2 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Reminder that aggy signed a coach who somehow managed to turn Florida State into a dumpster fire 2 years removed from winning the title to a 10 year $80 million contract

unattractive companies/jobs usually need to throw exorbitant amounts of  money around to convince people to work for them

Edited by Bevo14
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Modessit said:

Looking forward to the aggy posts about how we don't beat KSt without that punt return while ignoring that they only won by 7 due to a KO return.

Screencap them when you see them.

Fuck ‘em. We’ve beaten two teams better than any of the pieces of shit they’ve beaten. 

3 minutes ago, Modessit said:

Looking forward to the aggy posts about how we don't beat KSt without that punt return while ignoring that they only won by 7 due to a KO return.

Neither win was impressive.  But ours dwarfed theirs in terms of appearances given the complete shit stain that is Arkansas.  

2 minutes ago, Tex Pete said:

Fuck ‘em. We’ve beaten two teams better than any of the pieces of shit they’ve beaten. 

I'm going to go out on a limb and make that number 3 since I think K St is probably better than LA Monroe and whatever high school atm played to open the season. 

1 hour ago, Modessit said:

I just went to texags and I see no threads dedicated to Texas. Is this even possible?

Damn, something smells in Kentucky and it's not just paper mills and sour mash distilleries.  

Theres no way they should be this good unless they have gone full Ole Miss. 

but the beating they are going to put on aggy will be awesome, the bureau of misinformation will have to work overtime to make the Bama/Kentucky comparisons, likely chalking it up to SEC, every team is great.  

31 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

Damn, something smells in Kentucky and it's not just paper mills and sour mash distilleries.  

Theres no way they should be this good unless they have gone full Ole Miss. 

but the beating they are going to put on aggy will be awesome, the bureau of misinformation will have to work overtime to make the Bama/Kentucky comparisons, likely chalking it up to SEC, every team is great.  

Kentucky's so good if they were in the Big 12 they would play their backups in the Big 12 Championship game. -Texags 

when Kentucky beats aggy